Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex (91642 Views)

Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by cardoctor(m): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2016
Its not surprising to see these kind of things these days of the end-time.
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2016
Isoni:
Did this happen in Nollywood or Ghanawood?

Modified...
Is Kachikwu working behind the scene?
South Africa WOOD... sorry CLAY.
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2016
Very soon the pastor will test the wife before the husband. smiley
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by iPrevail(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2016
BreketeMind:
Talking about wisdom, isn't it religion that also taught u that making sex secret is WISDOM?

Why are you asking me?
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by Dollipsejay(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2016
thesicilian:
A desperate couple will do anything for the fruit of the womb, and there will always be charlatans lurking around to take advantage of that.
desperate you say.. i call this brainwashing... he wants to pray for them or he wants to watch BF
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by Dollipsejay(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2016
kaeforum:
Very soon the pastor will test the wife before the husband. smiley
Sure... You think he is just touching to tommy alone it will soon reach the stage he will tell the woman to open her breast so he can pray for the breast so the baby will get good and healthy milk
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by rudebouy: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

Huh! undecided undecided undecided

Okay, let me help ur remembrance. Am the guy you were calling vulgar and unholy some months ago, and ur from the middle. Remember?cheesy
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2016
Lord have mercy on this generation....the end is really close
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by iukpe: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2016
Isoni:
Did this happen in Nollywood or Ghanawood?

Modified...

Is Kachikwu working behind the scene?

SouthAfricawood
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by eDoc: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2016
judey1992:
The abdomen is the reason why man does not easily take himself for a god. SMH.

More than that man eats,sleeps,shits and never had a say in his/her existences.
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by iamord(m): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2016
Kolababe:
Remember Pastor Mboro? The pastor who allegedly went to heaven, he is at it again! The South African pastor was recently seen praying for a couple inside their bedroom in a video broadcast of his ministration by first setting the couple in the mood for sex . He’s seen in the video telling them to cuddle up as he prays for them. The couple are said to be expectant of the fruit of the womb.

The pastor can be heard saying “There is a feeling coming”…. as he prays for the couple while the husband gets his wife in the mood by severely french-kissin her and rubbing her all over. The woman appears to have silently climax judging from the way she opened her mouth while the husband squeezed her boobs. Screenshots from the video below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/popular-pastor-prays-for-couple-in.html
No IQ at its peak
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by presskid(m): 11:07am On Apr 20, 2016
WHEN DID NAIRALAND TURNED INTO A BLOGGING SITE THAT POSTS JUST ANYTHING TO GET TRAFFIC?
SEUN YOU ARE LOOSING VALUE GRADUALLY
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by VickyRotex(f): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2016
rudebouy:

Okay, let me help ur remembrance. Am the guy you were calling vulgar and unholy some months ago, and ur from the middle. Remember?cheesy

I know. Ofcourse, I remember you.

I never used the word "unholy" I used the word "immoral" undecided
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by rudebouy: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

grin
VickyRotex:

Haha!cheesy So why hast thou forgotest me? Thou stoppest to reply my mails? Offendest I thee?
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by VickyRotex(f): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2016
rudebouy:
grin

Haha!cheesy So why hast thou forgotest me? Thou stoppest to reply my mails? Offendest I thee?

Thou offendest me not. Thou hast refuseth to change. angry
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by rudebouy: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

Thou offendest me not. Thou hast refuseth to change. angry

Haha! Verily, verily, I say unto thee, thy bae is willing to change. Only speak the word. Say where thou wantest to see a change and thou shall surely have it. cheesy
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by VickyRotex(f): 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
rudebouy:

Haha! Verily, verily, I say unto thee, thy bae is willing to change. Only speak the word. Say where thou wantest to see a change and thou shall surely have it. cheesy

Huh! Who's thy bae? angry
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by thesicilian: 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
MUVA:

Bro are you menix?
what does. menix mean?
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by muhamadnur: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
iPrevail:
Religion is funny. Is it (religion) not supposed to teach men wisdom? From whence cometh all these foolery?
mehn thats the wrooong religion, how in the name of god can you that?
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by rudebouy: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

Huh! Who's thy bae? angry

Haha! Oh thou damsel! Thou art baeful, even doe thou art not my bae, but I shall be most blessed among dudes to be thy baecheesy. Nevertheless, I shall not ask for thy baeship becos I knowest that is as impossible as asking King Buhari to not pronounce paper as fafercheesy.

Nevertheless, can thou send me a mail, so we can kwantinue our discussion off this channel? I think I lost ur email address. wink
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by bstringz(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcck-CGbMzo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Watch this Amazing Group sing Living waters By JOYOUS celebration
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by VickyRotex(f): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
rudebouy:

Haha! Oh thou damsel! Thou art baeful, even doe thou art not my bae, but I shall be most blessed among dudes to be thy baecheesy. Nevertheless, I shall not ask for thy baeship becos I knowest that is as impossible as asking King Buhari to not pronounce paper as fafercheesy.

Nevertheless, can thou send me a mail, so we can kwantinue our discussion off this channel? I think I lost ur email address. wink

Huh! undecided

However, thou cannot send thee a mail. That is as impossible as you changing from being immoral. undecided
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by rudebouy: 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

Huh! undecided

However, thou cannot send thee a mail. That is as impossible as you changing from being immoral. undecided

Why does thou this? Judge not that ye be not judged? Why doesth thou condemn who the Lord hast not condemned?

Rememba the second commandment: Love thy neighbour...and send thy neighbour a mail, mbok. Thy neighbour misseth thee boku bokucheesy. Thy neighbor can change becos of thee.
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by VickyRotex(f): 12:29am On Apr 21, 2016
rudebouy:

Why does thou this? Judge not that ye be not judged? Why doesth thou condemn who the Lord hast not condemned?

Rememba the second commandment: Love thy neighbour...and send thy neighbour a mail, mbok. Thy neighbour misseth thee boku bokucheesy. Thy neighbor can change becos of thee.

Haaaa! Blasphemy of life! angry

Love thy neighbour and send thy neighbour a mail kor.

Thy neighbour should change because he wants to change and not because of me.
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by rudebouy: 6:33am On Apr 21, 2016
VickyRotex:

Haaaa! Blasphemy of life! angry

Love thy neighbour and send thy neighbour a mail kor.

Thy neighbour should change because he wants to change and not because of me.

Haha! You are such a heartbreaker;(;(
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by VickyRotex(f): 6:42am On Apr 21, 2016
rudebouy:

Haha! You are such a heartbreaker;(;(

I know right! undecided
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by rudebouy: 7:10am On Apr 21, 2016
VickyRotex:

I know right! undecided
and you are enjoying it abi?
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by VickyRotex(f): 7:17am On Apr 21, 2016
rudebouy:

and you are enjoying it abi?

Before nko.
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by rudebouy: 7:22am On Apr 21, 2016
VickyRotex:

Before nko.
I see. Okay, I sent you a pm...again.
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by Leeeekeeee: 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
MUVA:

Bro are you menix?

Why looketh for the Living amongst the dead

Any msg For him
Re: Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex by Rafaell(m): 6:48am On Apr 24, 2016
shamecurls:
The best fools were the first people that were told that a man in the Middle-East died for there sins in Africa

Outright Scam!!!

Mumu... Did Hitler not almost use only the words of his mouth to get German soldiers fighting for him and conquer the whole of Europe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.