Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Facebook Disabled My Account With No Good Reason - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Disabled My Account With No Good Reason (1498 Views)

Apple Launches 13 New Emoji To Aide Communication With Disabled Friends / How To Check Gtbank Account With Sms Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Disabled My Account With No Good Reason by uwakwesab(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
Plz any one with possible solution on how i can re-activate my facebook shuld help. It was disabled after the asked me to upload a vaild i.d to identify that am the owner of the account, which i did by uploading my drivers licence. But am suprised the sent me a text that i have being disabled from using facebook. Plz friends how do i go about dis? On Apr 19, 2016 3:46 PM, Facebook <info+uufdwowu.aearuaiychnz4@support.facebook.com> wrote:
Hi Chuka,

Your account has been disabled because you violated Facebook's Terms. We disable users who send unsolicited messages and create objects for the sole purpose of promoting or advertising a product, service, or opportunity.

One or several of the pieces of content you are responsible for were identified as engaging in such activity. Some examples of this include:

- Encouraging shares, likes or clicks under false pretenses, defined as
- Failing to enable promised functionality
- Failing to deliver promised reward
- Failing to direct to promised content
- Encouraging shares, likes or clicks that result in the compromise of a user's security
- Requiring or requesting the copying and pasting of JavaScript code
- Maintaining pages dedicated solely to the promotion of online giveaways"

Unfortunately, we will not reactivate your account for any reason.

You can learn more about Facebook’s policies by reading our Community Standards here: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/

View updates from your Support Inbox: https:///8fzJ4QabG9PNmq

Thanks,

Holly
Community Operations
Facebook

Re: Facebook Disabled My Account With No Good Reason by Controversialad: 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ngwanu! way forward
Re: Facebook Disabled My Account With No Good Reason by gidimasters(m): 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Bro, just open another acct... cos boys aint smiling... it was hacked and d prsn violated fb terms..... just try to work on ur password security.
Re: Facebook Disabled My Account With No Good Reason by gidimasters(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Also, Try to login with opera mini or any browser first... fb app sucks
Re: Facebook Disabled My Account With No Good Reason by dominique(f): 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sorry, your account is gone sad
Re: Facebook Disabled My Account With No Good Reason by lovedatruth(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
Bros no wahala nw, just open anoda acct nw.
Re: Facebook Disabled My Account With No Good Reason by uwakwesab(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
gidimasters:
Bro, just open another acct... cos boys aint smiling... it was hacked and d prsn violated fb terms..... just try to work on ur password security.
opening a new account is like starting a new life afresh
Re: Facebook Disabled My Account With No Good Reason by ammyluv2002(f): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
uwakwesab:
I feel you
Re: Facebook Disabled My Account With No Good Reason by gidimasters(m): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
uwakwesab:
i hear

(1) (Reply)

World’s Best Smartphones 2017 / Infinix Note 4 Pro Unboxing & Impressions (video) / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.