Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) (65272 Views)

Obasanjo Carries Albino Boy On His Shoulder In Abuja (Photos) / Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos / Obasanjo Carries Yam, Okorocha Carries A Carton Of Indomie In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by fochtennyson(m): 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
There is God See something
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by freshinko: 12:00am On Apr 20, 2016
This is why i said that all breast no dey give d same feeling. Some be real kpomo.
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by prinsam30: 12:09am On Apr 20, 2016
this gender equality is becoming more crazier
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by Kofka: 12:24am On Apr 20, 2016
Abeg who get desk top charger?
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by joey150(m): 12:25am On Apr 20, 2016
Is it an empty create or filled with bottles?

Are the bottles empty or do they have drinks in em?

Answer me and I'll tell you what i think
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 1:16am On Apr 20, 2016
CastedDude:
why is it not cool... I thought ur race is advocating for gender equality

What does her disliking this act have to do with gender equality abi you don't know the meaning se. And pls what race are women??

1 Like

Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by Brimstone1: 1:58am On Apr 20, 2016
Lolz
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by orlawaley: 5:27am On Apr 20, 2016
1DAY dem go carry orietal hotel wt dere teeth and tifnubu go colabse
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 20, 2016
prettysolid:
Na wa to her o
Who your pretty body don help?
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 20, 2016
prettysolid:
Na wa to her o
Who your pretty body don epp? Lol.
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by weezii(m): 6:09am On Apr 20, 2016
Empty crates
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by THONZE(m): 6:17am On Apr 20, 2016
cheesy grin Marvel and justice league where are you guys I think we have finally found a BREAST_WOMAN.... She will be able to control various boobis. ;DMarvel and justice league where are you guys I think we have finally found a BREAST_WOMAN.... She will be able to control various boobis. cheesy grin
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 20, 2016
angels09:
I want 2 marry you but you must first replicate the lady's prowess!
Not interested
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by Brimstone1: 6:23am On Apr 20, 2016
I think Cossy Orjiakor can do better. cheesy
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by dgysoft(m): 6:27am On Apr 20, 2016
Empty crates
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by Arckeen: 7:50am On Apr 20, 2016
No big deal, pure jaZz!
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by omohrita77: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2016
Na my babe be DAT...I don work on DAT boobs
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2016
Angelberry:
Not interested
I understand. But don't be afraid.I won't talk about"it" like Sesan and Linda... Even if it ****ks
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2016
angels09:

I understand. But don't be afraid.I won't talk about"it" like Sesan and Linda... Even if it ****ks
Still not interested
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by calculator123(m): 8:26am On Apr 20, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
That female picture is against every law of physics
same with d man own,it broke both physics and biology principle.
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by Mike008(m): 8:33am On Apr 20, 2016
There's nothing wow here. Only the technique is admirable.
Her body is carrying the weight of the load by her posture and not her breasts. Her breast's potrusion is only aiding balance and the teeth as support.
If I was a science student I should be able to explain better.
Physics should have a name for this.
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by skepeche(f): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2016
Eeyah....what a man can do...
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by LadyJul(f): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2016
Jeez! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by wendixx(f): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2016
ify2nyce:
mtchw..how you go take compare 3 empty crates with 1 bag of cement

Thanks you my brother. I dey wonder whether people no get eye say na empty crate... mtchewww
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2016
calculator123:
same with d man own,it broke both physics and biology principle.
The guy used his stomach as a leverage, thats why you see him in a slope position.
The distance of the portion of the crate not on the breast will make it impossible to balance. The only possible explanation is the crates being tied together and the rope held by her teeth.
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2016
Angelberry:
Still not interested

Is the smell that bad? What have you tried to treat it?
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2016
na one piki go suck her breast.yeh mogbe!! anyway if she neva born d piki go dey see her frm heaven
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by Godwitus1(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2016
Kai............ Baby sneh i fear u oooo......
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by tim1256(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2016
is that not the bae that came to do juju at Baba Lasisi's place last week?
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2016
angels09:

Is the smell that bad? What have you tried to treat it?
Hello?
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2016
hi we are getting somewhere...it seems
Angelberry:
Hello?
Re: Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2016
angels09:
hi we are getting somewhere...it seems
I just don't understand why u quoting me. Biko how may I epp u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters / Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.