Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Dark Side Of Masturbation You Need To Know. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Dark Side Of Masturbation You Need To Know. (973 Views)

Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 / Side Effects Of Masturbation You Should Know / Strictly For Guys: 22 Side Effects Of Masturbation To Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dark Side Of Masturbation You Need To Know. by Iamvictor(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Why many see masturbation as a means of getting free from the pressure to have sex often exerted by adolescence; little do they know the negative effects this practice may have on their healths.
below are effects you may experience if you do indulge in this act.
chronic fatigue: masturbation allows easy and quick build up of Cortisol ( a steroid hormone which is release in response to stress) this hormone is usually release during masturbation and over secretion of this hormone leads to chronic fatigue.
Weak erection: Over stimulation of penis often leads to
low level of dopamine ( an hormone which helps in erection)
Memory lost: since stimulation of penis requires the release of dopamine, deficiency of this hormone leads to memory lost.
Hair loss: men often experience hair lost due to stress, the stress which often accompany masturbation causes hair loss; so if you want to grow bald early you should keep the habit up.
Sleep Disorders
Impotence
Blurred Vision & Eye Floater
Stress & Mood Swings
Acne
Headaches. Etc.
I sincerely hope you have benefited from this post and if you are entangled in this yoke: I pray you receive God's deliverance asap.
#ThankYou4reading.

source: http://victorogundola..co.ke/2016/04/the-dark-side-of-masturbation-you-need.html?m=1
Re: The Dark Side Of Masturbation You Need To Know. by rhozaay(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
wooaw... let me advice myself

(1) (Reply)

Genetically Modified Organisms (gmo) – A Synopsis / SHOCKING! A Body-builder who carry his heart in a bag. (picture) / Skin Disorder Called Tinea Versicolor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.