Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Mywebraft Customer Service - We Will Explain Your Business With ANIMATED VIDEOS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mywebraft Customer Service - We Will Explain Your Business With ANIMATED VIDEOS (852 Views)

Sell Your Products Or Services With Animated Videos Online, Order Yours Now / Check Our Website Service. We Give Free Maintenance / "NNPC’s Dollars Were Fully Disclosed To CBN" - FirstBank, Others Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mywebraft Customer Service - We Will Explain Your Business With ANIMATED VIDEOS by webcraftz(m): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Welcome to MYWEBCRAFT Nairaland customer support.

We've been in business since 2014 and have been providing professional video marketing solutions to businesses globally. We have succeeded in explaining their products and services in a catchy way, and have also increased their conversion rate by over 30%.

We deliver quality services with 100% customer support at the lowest rates. We also offer to work with your budget, and still ensure a perfect delivery.

We specialize in the following;
-Logo intros/outros
-Whiteboard explainer animated videos
-Kinetic Typography sales videos
-Presentation videos
-Logo design

Please feel free to ask questions about us and our services on this thread and we will be glad to answer. Suggestions and complaints are also welcome.
You can check my signature below for more details.

Best Regards.
Re: Mywebraft Customer Service - We Will Explain Your Business With ANIMATED VIDEOS by webcraftz(m): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
Our previous works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMwXDr6SNkQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbl9xsPCfSo

We can help you improve your business online. See my signature below.
Re: Mywebraft Customer Service - We Will Explain Your Business With ANIMATED VIDEOS by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
Will you be able to do an animated video for my Barbecue Fish, Turkey and Chicken Business ? And I hope it won't cost a fortune ?!
Re: Mywebraft Customer Service - We Will Explain Your Business With ANIMATED VIDEOS by webcraftz(m): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Video marketing have proven to engage visitors on your website longer. Written content is boring, pictures alone are not good enough. Animated videos are fun and easy to convert visitors to customers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrXV3gjIvRA
Re: Mywebraft Customer Service - We Will Explain Your Business With ANIMATED VIDEOS by webcraftz(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
modelmike7:
Will you be able to do an animated video for my Barbecue Fish, Turkey and Chicken Business ? And I hope it won't cost a fortune ?!

Yes sir, we can create a very cool video for your business. Please request for our service package via my signature below.
Re: Mywebraft Customer Service - We Will Explain Your Business With ANIMATED VIDEOS by webcraftz(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Having a whiteboard explainer video on your website won't break your bank. Let us know your budget, we can help you get something cool.
Re: Mywebraft Customer Service - We Will Explain Your Business With ANIMATED VIDEOS by bigtt76(f): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nic3 but I hate it when asked my budget. I always feel they would rip me off based on what I tell them. I would rather you state your charges for different categories undecided

webcraftz:
Having a whiteboard explainer video on your website won't break your bank. Let us know your budget, we can help you get something cool.

1 Like

Re: Mywebraft Customer Service - We Will Explain Your Business With ANIMATED VIDEOS by webcraftz(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2016
bigtt76:
Nic3 but I hate it when asked my budget. I always feel they would rip me off based on what I tell them. I would rather you state your charges for different categories undecided

Hello,

We do have a video service package with prices for different categories. I can send it to you if you drop your email. Please feel free to explain what you want. We can get it done for you..
Re: Mywebraft Customer Service - We Will Explain Your Business With ANIMATED VIDEOS by webcraftz(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
whiteeye:
Mine is a visa application and processing company for students who want to school abroad and those who want to also work there. Do you think you can create a video for it and if so how much will it cost? I would rather prefer you tell me what your charges are than asking me my budget.Perhaps you can pm me on deleola70@gmail.com.

Hello,

We can create a cool video for your company. Please see our pricing below.

We have 3 different packages for video services;

STANDARD - N30,000
You will get a complete video (up
to 150 word)
inspired by your script
content. We will choose
visuals from my presketched
library.
DURATION - 60 seconds

PREMIUM - N60,000
You will get a complete video (up
to 225 word script).
Includes all elements
of a standard video +
HD, script writing, and
up to 4 custom
sketched images.
DURATION - 90 seconds

CUSTOM - N110,000
You will get a complete video
(up to 300 word
script) Custom
sketched to meet
your specific visual
requests or
storyboard.
DURATION - 120 seconds

Hope this was helpful? I have forwarded a detailed file to your email too.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Mywebraft Customer Service - We Will Explain Your Business With ANIMATED VIDEOS by webcraftz(m): 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
Outshine your competitors with the latest online marketing tool. Let us create your next high impact explainer video!

Enjoy 100% professional service.

++++Features++++

HD animated video
Voice over (male/female)
Royalty FREE music
Duration - up to one minute
Unlimited revisions
Script writing

Send us your request now..
Re: Mywebraft Customer Service - We Will Explain Your Business With ANIMATED VIDEOS by webcraftz(m): 1:08am On May 01, 2016
HAPPY NEW MONTH!

We have Limited offer! Get your own 45 secs explainer video for N10,000.

FEATURES;
FULL HD 1920 x 1080
HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGE
ROYALTY FREE MUSIC
VOICE OVER
PREFERRED VIDEO FORMAT
COMMERCIAL RIGHTS

NOTE: You are to supply me with your script, or we can provide one for you for an extra N3,000.

Contact us via 07065427904, bizbliss95@gmail.com
Mywebcraft Video Services

This offer is limited to the first 10 applicants this month. After which prices will return to normal.
Re: Mywebraft Customer Service - We Will Explain Your Business With ANIMATED VIDEOS by webcraftz(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2016
Don't waste time struggling with lengthy sales text and boring pictures... Pm me now and let's create your own Animated Explainer or Sales video. 100% customer satisfaction or your full refund.

See our latest samples;

Video for E-Joy product selling on Amazon =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4cFs62MBvU

Medical Response Kinetic Video =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS4-XlX4FCo

Video for Smart Beltz =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9b0TWGIuV8

Call, Sms or Whatsapp me on 07065427904. Send your emails to bizbliss95@gmail.com
Re: Mywebraft Customer Service - We Will Explain Your Business With ANIMATED VIDEOS by patlead: 9:14am On May 25, 2016
awesome wednesday.......lets work for you

(1) (Reply)

Customer Intelligence – How GLO Gained 80% Of New Internet Subscription In 2016 / I NEED SUPPLIES OF PMS!! / Learn How To Repair Laptops For Free And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.