Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM (25235 Views)

How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. / I Got My NTEL Sim Card... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by Kizyte(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ntel SIM is now available at Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja.

See attached screenshots below:

Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by Controversialad: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Kizyte:
Ntel SIM is now available at Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja

Kini bu Intel Sim bikonu?

14 Likes

Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by fistonati(m): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Because of the On-net call freebies attached to the sim, I won't mind going there to pick the sim.

buy naija to grow the naira

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by buharisbae(f): 1:20am On Apr 20, 2016
only in abuja?? mtchewww BTW is this the new password lala??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by micfoley: 5:02am On Apr 20, 2016
OK o. But can't Ntel advertise itself?

2 Likes

Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 20, 2016
What are the advantages of getting a 4G sim card, someone please enlighten me.
Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by sinistermind(m): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2016
why just one location? so people in Lagos that are interested have to got to Abuja... when are we ever going to get it right in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by feldido(m): 6:27am On Apr 20, 2016
This people are not ready for business angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by Kreamie(m): 6:28am On Apr 20, 2016
So I'm to travel all the way from Lagos to Abuja to pick up my SIM ehn....You these people are not ready for business o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by ElijahtemmyD(m): 6:28am On Apr 20, 2016
How much is the sim card?
Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by MrEmkaul(m): 6:29am On Apr 20, 2016
Storm the market. They can't.. So how can we be sure of all these promises of fast internet?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:30am On Apr 20, 2016
Kizyte:
Ntel SIM is now available at Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja.

so I go from here fly go Abuja because of sim when me never even get phone to use. them never start them don start mumu thing, I remember how I selected etisalat number then, getting the sim nationwide was so easy without stress, now this mumu people say make I go Abuja before I go get sim. weed network.

7 Likes

Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by ikombe: 6:31am On Apr 20, 2016
Thought it was 3months free browsing

Which wan con be 30 april undecided den pre order bundle go start from may 1st angry

Scam network

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by Lovetinz(m): 6:31am On Apr 20, 2016
prettysolid:
What are the advantages of getting a 4G sim card, someone please enlighten me.

What advantages do 4G wireless networks have over 3G networks?

The simple answer is that a 4G network theoretically will have a higher data transfer rate. With the appropriate amount of spectrum and good network engineering, a Long Term Evolution (LTE)-based network has the potential to reach 100 Mbps, while a WiMAX network can top out at 70 Mbps.

A more complex answer is that a 4G wireless network is a pure data connection: that is, it is an end-to-end Internet Protocol connection. This provides some real advantages, but also some disadvantages. On the one hand, a smartphone simply becomes another data device whose native mode is as an Internet-enabled terminal and that can be managed as such.

On the other hand, services such as voice require some additional machinations to support effectively. Since voice is not intrinsically data-centric and must be converted to data before it can be transferred, voice-capable LTE handsets have been slow in coming.

http://searchtelecom.techtarget.com/answer/What-advantages-do-4G-wireless-networks-have-over-3G-networks

4 Likes

Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by Santi19(m): 6:33am On Apr 20, 2016
They should let me know when i can get it in Lagos *continues sleeping*

3 Likes

Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by gbaskiboy: 6:34am On Apr 20, 2016
Make I leave my comfort home to buy the SIM card at Transcorp hotel amidst long queue. If not available the way Airtel, Glo, Etisalat and Mtn are available(in fact their vendors chase customers with sim cards). I won't bother myself much to get one. Today Newspaper na tomorrow suyapaper

24 Likes

Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by MilesLamar(m): 6:34am On Apr 20, 2016
buharisbae:
only in abuja?? mtchewww BTW is this the new password lala??

Buhari's bae? Lol undecided
Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by amiibaby(f): 6:37am On Apr 20, 2016
Okay am coming to Abuja asap
Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by Wittywizard(m): 6:37am On Apr 20, 2016
it is only in nigeria u see the impossible being possible..... Commonsence
Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by bigass(f): 6:38am On Apr 20, 2016
[quote
Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by goodvision12(m): 6:38am On Apr 20, 2016
Lovetinz:

What advantages do 4G wireless networks have over 3G networks?

The simple answer is that a 4G network theoretically will have a higher data transfer rate. With the appropriate amount of spectrum and good network engineering, a Long Term Evolution (LTE)-based network has the potential to reach 100 Mbps, while a WiMAX network can top out at 70 Mbps.

A more complex answer is that a 4G wireless network is a pure data connection: that is, it is an end-to-end Internet Protocol connection. This provides some real advantages, but also some disadvantages. On the one hand, a smartphone simply becomes another data device whose native mode is as an Internet-enabled terminal and that can be managed as such.

On the other hand, services such as voice require some additional machinations to support effectively. Since voice is not intrinsically data-centric and must be converted to data before it can be transferred, voice-capable LTE handsets have been slow in coming.

http://searchtelecom.techtarget.com/answer/What-advantages-do-4G-wireless-networks-have-over-3G-networks
Naija matter don tire me oo.so person now go treck go abuja because of sim.This country still have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by charsobodo(m): 6:45am On Apr 20, 2016
Ok thats a great news...

1 Like

Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by Grundig: 6:47am On Apr 20, 2016
The marketing strategy this company employed is appaling. These guys shoulda flooded highly populated areas in lagos, abuja, port harcourt and kano with their sim cards. They need to be seen.

Who are they trying to sell th sim cards to in transccorp hotel?? Politicians?? who are more concerned with their next loot?? Or business men?? Who are less likely to change their numbers??

2 Likes

Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by Highbhee(m): 6:47am On Apr 20, 2016
Dear Noel.... tweaked await.... guard ur firewall
...or Pack in after months
Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by obidevine(m): 6:52am On Apr 20, 2016
I will wait till they come to Lagos, in the meantime pls check my signature
Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by boojwa(m): 6:57am On Apr 20, 2016
Guy for the sight to open sef na windows nt loading pattern...I opened 4 other sites e open ntel still dey load...I wonder how dia network go come be
Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by 2n2k(m): 6:58am On Apr 20, 2016
Ntel is still on test run. They did not expect you to travel to Abuja to buy SIM card. The letter was specifically addressed to the OP because he must have pre-ordered the number in March 2016 and selected Abuja as his pick-up centre.

The free internet connection up to April 30 is actually to use as many customers as possible in Abuja to test run their equipment before starting to charge them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by fst24(m): 6:59am On Apr 20, 2016
wen times cum, den go knw say abuja no be naija alone. dem want deal with looter alone haaaaaaaaa.
Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by silentachieverr(m): 7:05am On Apr 20, 2016
I still haven't gotten an email notification from them upon successful preordering of my sim online which on its own was a helluva job.
Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by lonelydora: 7:06am On Apr 20, 2016
So Op you think you don hide your number? Your is possibly 08044404000 or 08044404666. Make i begin flash Op sef

1 Like

Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by bongolistik(m): 7:10am On Apr 20, 2016
silentachieverr:
I still haven't gotten an email notification from them upon successful preordering of my sim online which on its own was a helluva job.
When did you preordered?
Re: See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM by thefakestan: 7:26am On Apr 20, 2016
What's with the free ad?

Seun get shares?

ThefakeStan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? / My Stolen Phone Has Been Located In Cotonou / Tecno L7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.