Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,300 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Korede Bello Blocks Fan On Twitter Over Joke (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Blocks Fan On Twitter Over Joke (photos) (39775 Views)

Nigerians Drag Simi On Twitter Over Dorcas Shola Fapson's Post / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Frank Edoho Blasts A Guy On Twitter Over Paul Scholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Blocks Fan On Twitter Over Joke (photos) by damekings(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
HateU2:
He's not old enuf to handle it as a joke. I trust peeps lyk Adekunle Gold nd my celebrity crush, DON JAZZY baba wink.
Seems you like big banana well?
Re: Korede Bello Blocks Fan On Twitter Over Joke (photos) by naijaboiy: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
adorablepepple:
Why follow celebs sef? Many of them are bunch of sadist and too proud. Mtcheeeeew. They should learn to let things go.

With that his Jerry curls and his sheepish way of smiling it's okay to cheat on him.
StupĂ­d comment! undecided
Re: Korede Bello Blocks Fan On Twitter Over Joke (photos) by Iyaju(m): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
UIA04:
grin

And the thing con fit am
Bros I no fit laugh o grin
Re: Korede Bello Blocks Fan On Twitter Over Joke (photos) by DAVE5(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Idrismusty97:
What do you expect? He is still a kid. Imagine such joke on Don jazzy and his reaction.

i feel ur point but the truth is; just cos don jazzy would react in a particular way doesn't mean errboddy must react same way....

after all we all saw wat d DON himself did months back...... undecided tongue grin grin grin
Re: Korede Bello Blocks Fan On Twitter Over Joke (photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Snapchat something
Re: Korede Bello Blocks Fan On Twitter Over Joke (photos) by SyndicatesMedia: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dominique please you need to look into this issue, a girl you banned for plagiarism got permission to post the story she posted and haven't finished posting all the stories when you banned her. She even admitted on that thread that the story isn't hers yet her opponents in the miss NL competition insulted and battered the girl even before you banned her and they were all spared.

Please her moniker is mimzy. www.nairaland.com/mimzy .

We expect you to look into this please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) / A Picture Of Obasanjo & D'banj / Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.