Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,040 members, 7,859,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Need A Caring N A Serious Girl That Really Wants To Enjoy Her Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Caring N A Serious Girl That Really Wants To Enjoy Her Relationship (559 Views)

I Need A Honest Caring Woman That Really Wants To Enjoy Her Relationship / I Need A Honest Caring N A Romantic Woman That Really Wants To Enjoy Her Relationship In Every Aspec / I Am Looking For A Caring, Honest N A Responsible Girl That Really Wants To Enjoy Her Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Caring N A Serious Girl That Really Wants To Enjoy Her Relationship by Highest(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2009
My name is Chika I stay in portharcourt, I am looking for a loving, caring, faithful, honest n a romantic girl that we can luv, cherish n respect each other, a woman that really wants to enjoy her relationship n I know we can make it work n I would like to be the man u r looking for, u can call me on my number 08038358602, lets hook up for that wonderful relationship
Re: I Need A Caring N A Serious Girl That Really Wants To Enjoy Her Relationship by yemstrad(f): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2009
Wish you the best of luck here bro, unfortunately my sibblings are all married grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Caring N A Serious Girl That Really Wants To Enjoy Her Relationship by GEW: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2009
Highest:

My name is Chika I stay in portharcourt, I am looking for a loving, caring, faithful, honest n a romantic girl that we can luv, cherish n respect each other, a woman that really wants to enjoy her relationship n I know we can make it work n I would like to be the man u r looking for, u can call me on my number 08038358602, lets hook up for that wonderful relationship

you try for that list. wait you go meet people wey qualify for nairaland soon.
while waiting try diobu or rumumassi market or even aggrey road.

(1) (Reply)

In Love With Jesus? / opted out / In Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.