Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Help Me To Locate The Address Of Embasy Of Republic Of China In Abuja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me To Locate The Address Of Embasy Of Republic Of China In Abuja (400 Views)

Looking For The Address Of Your NYSC Camp? Here Is The List Of Their Locations / Study In China. In English/ Affordable Tuition/ Best Unis Admissions Still Open / Can You Locate The Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Locate The Address Of Embasy Of Republic Of China In Abuja by Ayodeji2k14: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nairalanders should help me with the location of embassy of china in Abuja . I nid it urgently for the submission of some documents
Re: Help Me To Locate The Address Of Embasy Of Republic Of China In Abuja by gbaby4live: 12:55am On Apr 20, 2016
Oga, You funny o.... Shey google no dey again ni?
Some guy ehn....
Re: Help Me To Locate The Address Of Embasy Of Republic Of China In Abuja by Trunaijian: 4:35am On Apr 20, 2016
Google is your friend. Anyways, its in central business district. Just ask any cab man to take you to the US embassy by Defence Ministry. Its on same lane with the US embassy. You cant miss it.
Re: Help Me To Locate The Address Of Embasy Of Republic Of China In Abuja by micfoley: 4:49am On Apr 20, 2016
Google

(1) (Reply)

Riddles Of D Day / For Your Comprehensive Project Topics And Materials In Petroleum Engineering. / Lessons From The HEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.