Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Opc Ready To Unleash On Fulani... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opc Ready To Unleash On Fulani... (1079 Views)

Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" / Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani / Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opc Ready To Unleash On Fulani... by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:42am On Apr 20, 2016
By James Sowole
There is palpable fear of ethnic crisis in Ondo State following the killing of a member of Yoruba militia group, Odua Peoples Congress (OPC), by suspected Fulani herdsmen. James Sowole writes on how reprisal attacks were prevented by the government and other stakeholders

"Mr. Governor, we are not happy to be here today. What we wanted to do was to retaliate. Our being here makes people to be looking at us as cowards. We are not cowards but we were restrained by Chief Olu Falae, who even cried while begging us so that we will not revenge. If not you and Baba Falae, things would have gone worse. We had wanted to start from the Shasha settlement of the Hausa and by the time we begin, they will know that we are not cowards. Let me tell the whole world, the people that killed our colleague must be found and made to face the law. Our leader, Otunba Gani Adams had called our state coordinator to appeal to us. But we cannot allow this to continue".

These were some of the words of Comrade Toyin Olaoye, the State Coordinator (Defence), Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC), Ondo State, at the meeting of the State Governor, Dr Olusegun Mimiko, with leaders and members of the Yoruba militia group in Akure on the killing of Ayodele Ige by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Opc Ready To Unleash On Fulani... by asorocker: 4:00am On Apr 20, 2016
Yes ready to unleash on them on the pages of nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Opc Ready To Unleash On Fulani... by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:03am On Apr 20, 2016
asorocker:
Yes ready to unleash on them on the pages of nairaland

They have to start somewhere, if the space is available to do so on nairaland, why not...

1 Like

Re: Opc Ready To Unleash On Fulani... by ebiboy2(m): 4:11am On Apr 20, 2016
they are beginning to see what we saw many years ago. all the same, get them mofos off your lands. to hell with any cattle grazing bill. if you know you don't have pastures in your region why become a cattle rarer?
Re: Opc Ready To Unleash On Fulani... by sen8or(m): 4:31am On Apr 20, 2016
Kai, them beg una!!! these people no get something reasonable to talk.
Re: Opc Ready To Unleash On Fulani... by DonMaxxy(m): 4:52am On Apr 20, 2016
Opc...toothless dog since 19B4ADAM.
Ohanaeze...this one is just a conglomeration of hungry puppies. Their elders will support Bubu, their youth will suppot Saraki, while their women will support IPOB.

All these pan-ethnic socio- cultural groups are just there to confuse and distract their uninformed followers.

2 Likes

Re: Opc Ready To Unleash On Fulani... by chriskosherbal(m): 5:52am On Apr 20, 2016
The government should quickly intervene and settle this two parties.
Re: Opc Ready To Unleash On Fulani... by HopeAtHand: 6:45am On Apr 20, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND, what a moniker. grin grin grin grin

Warriors don't talk, their actions do the talking.
Re: Opc Ready To Unleash On Fulani... by Almajiri1: 6:51am On Apr 20, 2016
Buhari will crush OPC in six days if any single fulani blood is spilt.
Re: Opc Ready To Unleash On Fulani... by mightyhazel: 7:05am On Apr 20, 2016
Really?
Re: Opc Ready To Unleash On Fulani... by funlord(m): 7:11am On Apr 20, 2016
tongue
OPCNAIRALAND:

They have to start somewhere, if the space is available to do so on nairaland, why not...

Una people too get only mouth!

But heart? Nah!
Re: Opc Ready To Unleash On Fulani... by wagazala: 7:54am On Apr 20, 2016
Yourba people and mouth. No be today.

PS: before una bash me, I'm yoruba too and its embarrassing sometimes that we talk too much instead of acting.
Re: Opc Ready To Unleash On Fulani... by ASL33: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2016
wagazala:
Yourba people and mouth. No be today.

PS: before una bash me, I'm yoruba too and its embarrassing sometimes that we talk too much instead of acting.
Who asked you where you come from? You are not Yoruba for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Opc Ready To Unleash On Fulani... by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:11am On Apr 20, 2016
kow ward is all i see grin
Re: Opc Ready To Unleash On Fulani... by Acjohn(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2016
For it to have come to the news before the act is done is a sign of cowardice. The Fulani men do it then the news carry it.
If they are announcing it to instill fear in the herdsmen, then it is another attempt in the wrong direction.
Well if I see them, I will tell them but believe me the Fulani men will avenge in advance even before the attack starts
Re: Opc Ready To Unleash On Fulani... by wagazala: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2016
ASL33:
Who asked you where you come from? You are not Yoruba for sure.

Fulani herdsmen kill your brothers and your first reaction is run to the Governor and shout ''warn them o'', when two or three herdsmen should have fallen. Isn't that action typical of the Yoruba people? Too much bark no bite.
As regarding if I am truly yoruba, doest it really matter? MO ko n so ooto oro ni.

(1) (Reply)

Ikuku And His Mother Abducted Abia State Chief Judge / Who Killed Funsho Williams? (screen grab) / While People Were Protesting,Dino Melaye Was Busy Receiving SA Commissioner(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.