Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG (20566 Views)

Funds Diversion: Adesola Amosu Holds Plea Bargain Talks With EFCC / Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Adesola Amosu ‘In Plea Bargain Talk' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by Achuwa1(m): 8:46am On Apr 20, 2016
apc & their media lies everyday...........we hear dis everyday,but grandpa is going to borrow to finance his budget when he claim to have recovered loots & have above 2trillion in TSA,,who is fooling who,?
he can only fool the zombies with lies over the media & not me.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by alobright17(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2016
DonMaxxy:
"The pikin who say him mama no go sleep; e no go sleep too"
One by one these bandits go return all our money.

But the one that will pain me pass, is, if these billions we hear everyday ends up in another bandit's account. Even if that person just ruled for one term and dies; I will personally fly first class like his or her daughter go beat the person wella for hell fire come back.

#SayNoToBleepingYourCountry.
Saynotomockingyourcountrypresident

He initiated the corruption fight.
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by ebiboy2(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2016
Nusaf:

These numbers, are they mobile phone contacts or amounts of money?
hahahahaha.... you are funny. its' monies
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by ebiboy2(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2016
Remii:
efcc is a dept in Nigeria police, not a court, na court they nail accused person
but at least they can charge him to court na. abi they can't?
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by Normosa(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2016
Shameful leaders!

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by prinsam30: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2016
he should be lashed and prosecuted for stealing, he could have gone with it, if not the intervention of EFCC
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by ebiboy2(m): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Pick and choose your fight wisely lest you cut your nose to spite your face.

For that amount, the Nigga can hire the finest lawyers money can buy and give the porrly funded EFCC a run for their Money in court.

Law is not as simple as many people think. That is why even in the United States and the West in General, they often offer some convicts "Plea Deals"..

Take the Monies you are sure of getting first and then think up your next move.
I agree intoto with your point. maybe you can explain what plea deal mean.
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by oz4real83(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2016
If every thief is allowed to return stolen goods/money,nobody would have been in prison. There should be no prefrential treatment to anybody. Even after returning d money,he should still be thrown in jail!!! A thief is a thief no matter who is involved.
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by Babayoutoomuch(f): 9:02am On Apr 20, 2016
Amosu cooperated and he's free but Badeh was stubborn and he's facing trial plus spending some wks in Kuje prison rubbishing over 30 years of repution in the mud.Who is wiser?
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by Okijajuju1(m): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2016
ebiboy2:
I agree intoto with your point. maybe you can explain what plea deal mean.

Plea Deal: Where the Prosecution offers an accused person some respite in exchange for testimony. In some cases, the Prosecution may even offer you indemnity from prosecution in exchange for testifying against another suspect.
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by Remii(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2016
ebiboy2:
but at least they can charge him to court na. abi they can't?
they are in court, Badeh is one
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by banio: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2016
Chinesing Kwaruption

Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by PRYCE(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2016
sammhi:

don't understand you oo..u are not happy that money is recover from these rogues? na wa for you sha..
the lifestyle of these army chiefs and the various property they have show it can only be throu fraud..
how much does an army Chief earns to have acquired such tremendous amount of assets..
we have to support what is good and be against what is bad ...
I know they too learn from their ogas in the past but abeg let them bring out such money.. hopefully, this will deter odas from massive looting.
Oga this government is just full of lies!

Wait, don't you want to know how much of your "stolen" funds were recovered??

Buhari and his merry band keep saying they have recovered money... if they don't say how much, don't you think that's ground work for diverting it??

...and lastly, EFCC said it found $1m cash in a soak away in Badeh's house, he came out to deny it.

EFCC said Col. Adegbe "doesn't want to speak, else his words could tear this country apart"... he came out to deny it.

Among many others...
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by myhotbrain: 9:29am On Apr 20, 2016
odikimi:
And if Fayose said use the money u v recovered u will call him sabotage. Liars from the pit of hell.
I v never seen a political party feeding her followers, zombies like this all my life

I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOU...PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF. BUHARI CANNOT SPEND RECOVERED LOOTED FUNDS WITHOUT THE FUND AUTHORISED BY THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY. THIS WAS DONE BY PREVIOUS GOVERNMENTS AND IT IS ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

EVEN IF NIGERIA RECOVERED $20B FROM LOOTERS, THE GOVERNMENT HAS TO ACCOUNT FOR ALL THE MONIES AND THE NASS HAS TO APPROVE THE USE IN THE NEXT BUDGET OR THROUGH SUPPLEMENTAL BUDGET DURING THE FINANCIAL YEAR IN QUESTION.

WHAOO! AM NOT EVEN SURE THAT YOU CAN COMPREHEND ALL I HAVE SAID ABOVE, BOTH YOU AND FAYOSE YOUR MENTOR ARE IRREDEEMABLE STARK ILLITERATES.

ALL YOU ALL DO IS SPEW NONSENSE ON NAIRALAND RATHER THAN SEEK KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATE YOURSELVES.

NIGERIA'S ANNAUL BUDGET IS A PALTRY SUM OF $25B. THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY IS NOT SUFFICIENT TO PRODUCE ALL THE INFRASTRUCTURAL YEARNINGS OF NIGERIA/NS...STABLE ELECTRICITY, MODERN TRANSPORTATION, MODERN AGRICULTURE, REFINERIES, EDUCATION, HEALTH ETC ETC.

SO FOR YOUR INFORMATION, NIGERIA NEEDS TO SOURCE FOR FUNDS AND TECHNOLOGICAL TRANSFER FROM FOREIGN NATIONS INCLUDING CHINA AND WHOMEVER NATION DESIRED TO HELP.

COMPREHENDO?

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by 1trillionlikes: 9:30am On Apr 20, 2016
IPOD yoots be like "y are dey weechunting our role models"?
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by rhythyson: 9:32am On Apr 20, 2016
rottennaija:

200b was never recovered, it is a some total of what is expected to recovered? Go and read the news again, stop displaying your ignorance on front page

Teach am well, he refuse to go to school wen all im mate dey go. mumu
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by Jokkarm: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2016
In view of the on going anti corrupt war of the current administration , Fed Gov should use the returned looted money for a project that will be beneficial to all Nigerians so that we will also believe that this is what we got from refunded looted money .
If is road , electricity, or industries , let the money be Chanel there and we will all know and say yes this is true.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by dannytoe(m): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2016
Prince081:
If all these funds are being recovered, why dis Bubu go to China cap in Hand begging for money?
Meanwhile, I will only believe if I see pictures of the bank draft.
You think say money wen them recover go reach funds capital budget of 2.4tril, be like say u they dream. EFCC recently talk say the total money when them don recover, since the onset of the anti-corruption war, na 17bn. so how dat one wan go fund budget, abeg do simplified research be 4 u talk?
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by Rexnegro(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2016
if found guilty he should go to jail And be strip off his pension And any retirement allowances. this the height of wickedness if You ask me. mehhnnn The level of impunity And corruption in the last govt is just too much. people were looting with out conscience. chai Why we no get capital punishment for such offenses?
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by namdo(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2016
if no be one thing....., i for advocate a den of lions for these thieves eating my country dry while we suffer so that the lions can just eat them the same way they have been 'eating' Nigeria funds that are supposed to be used to make the country better.
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by Rexnegro(m): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahaah
1trillionlikes:
IPOD yoots be like "y are dey weechunting our role models"?
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by Rexnegro(m): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2016
myhotbrain:

I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOU...PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF. BUHARI CANNOT SPEND RECOVERED LOOTED FUNDS WITHOUT THE FUND AUTHORISED BY THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY. THIS WAS DONE BY PREVIOUS GOVERNMENTS AND IT IS ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

EVEN IF NIGERIA RECOVERED $20B FROM LOOTERS, THE GOVERNMENT HAS TO ACCOUNT FOR ALL THE MONIES AND THE NASS HAS TO APPROVE THE USE IN THE NEXT BUDGET OR THROUGH SUPPLEMENTAL BUDGET DURING THE FINANCIAL YEAR IN QUESTION.

WHAOO! AM NOT EVEN SURE THAT YOU CAN COMPREHEND ALL I HAVE SAID ABOVE, BOTH YOU AND FAYOSE YOUR MENTOR ARE IRREDEEMABLE STARK ILLITERATES.

ALL YOU ALL DO IS SPEW NONSENSE ON NAIRALAND RATHER THAN SEEK KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATE YOURSELVES.

NIGERIA'S ANNAUL BUDGET IS A PALTRY SUM OF $25B. THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY IS NOT SUFFICIENT TO PRODUCE ALL THE INFRASTRUCTURAL YEARNINGS OF NIGERIA/NS...STABLE ELECTRICITY, MODERN TRANSPORTATION, MODERN AGRICULTURE, REFINERIES, EDUCATION, HEALTH ETC ETC.

SO FOR YOUR INFORMATION, NIGERIA NEEDS TO SOURCE FOR FUNDS AND TECHNOLOGICAL TRANSFER FROM FOREIGN NATIONS INCLUDING CHINA AND WHOMEVER NATION DESIRED TO HELP.

COMPREHENDO?
well said bro Hope The guy You quoted will understand.
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by tunene66: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2016
Can the story be true?

It is not possible to raise a draft/cheque with a value more than =N=10million under the current rules and guidelines issued by the Central Bank of Nigeria. All such amounts are effected through bank transfer..
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by Generalkorex(m): 10:00am On Apr 20, 2016
Prince081:
If all these funds are being recovered, why dis Bubu go to China cap in Hand begging for money?
Meanwhile, I will only believe if I see pictures of the bank draft.
aboki likes begging 4 alms
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by PointBlank101: 10:01am On Apr 20, 2016
If this fight against corruption is all about returning money and corrupt people not paying the consequences of their actions. I only think we're just going round in circles and corruption is going to win because all sense and fear to live morally right would varnish, afterall only if I'm caught I would only return part of the loot or stolen item.
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by Larasisi(f): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2016
Adesola!! Adesola! but why? Do you need all these you stole? Haba
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by busyfishing(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2016
Goddex:
[size=14pt]PUNCH and Nations newspaper are APC's propaganda and lies mouthpieces.

They help APC spread a lot of lies.

Last time it was 200b dollars from Dubai. So, why is the unfortunate Daura man still looking for loans to finance only 6 trillion budget if really so much is being recovered?
[/size]
u clearly don't understand how the economy works..sadly
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by Deen77: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2016
Stelvin101:
Sometimes I feel like crying whenever I hear the kind of money our politicians steal and still sleep at night peacefully without any single remorse while Nigerians suffer in pains and poverty.

Do you see Nigerian politicians building industry, No they only build Mansion that the family cannot maintain.

Remember Bobby Benson and many other's.

Every Man prayer is a successful children, most of there children will one day get marry and build their own house abandon their father mansion to rot away.
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by Chriswazo(m): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2016
Chai! See as this people d mention money. For one man to issue a single Draft of 2 billion naira cheesy. Imagine the wife 381 million naira. All this money you people are mentioning, there's God o. May these people just give me 1m na, that 1 d insignificant to the alleged money d steal na? Abeg
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by Image123(m): 11:38am On Apr 20, 2016
Goddex:
[size=14pt]PUNCH and Nations newspaper are APC's propaganda and lies mouthpieces.

They help APC spread a lot of lies.

Last time it was 200b dollars from Dubai. So, why is the unfortunate Daura man still looking for loans to finance only 6 trillion budget if really so much is being recovered?
[/size]

Please, when was this last time you refer to?
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Where is Pa Chukwudi44 d chief advocate of thieves!
Re: Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG by salam1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
PRYCE:
...Another Lie! I've lost count!

Oga Dullard, Tell us how much you have recovered from the alleged looters!... This government's not shy about throwing 'The billions' tag at people- The oppostion!

BTW, Amosu is gonna deny this in less than 48hrs!
how much did ur paymaster discover b4 he was booted out of office?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha’s 100 Days In Office: Achieving Greatness For Imo State / Oyo Residents Await Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Team (Video, Pictures) / APC, PDP Reps Defect To Other Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.