Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor (24289 Views)

How To Make Money Drop Shipping/importing From Nigeria Without Capital / Emefiele Predicts Economic Boom For Nigeria In 2018 / The CBN Governor The Problem Of Nigeria Or Are We Getting It Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor by Amanwulu1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
ideylaff:

CBN EmefIOLE is full if stories and unfounded lies big time always behind a microphone spitting half he has no clue about.

Just a crying shame the people steering the rudderless ship called Nigeria.

They are all working in silos with each just taking stabs at things

Next we will gave a whole Minister of Finance blogging on ghost workers and stuff

Comical, laughable and sad at the same time
I pray for Nigeria my con3, dat God'll start raising God fearing, selfless and wise leaders for nigeria to survive.
Re: China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor by victorazy(m): 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
What's Nigeria producing, sugar came and kunu?
Re: China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor by Pamelayoung: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
chekasforchekas:
in as much as I will want to, this is not the right time for it as am still building it up small small, once deals are made, fiscal companies set up, and demand gets hire, then we can hire people to source for the product. Will update you.

Ok tnx. I'm really looking forward to it, as I will like to start exportation no matter how small. You can put me through even if it's not directly in ur area of biz.
Re: China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor by Amanwulu1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
ideylaff:

Thank you for making so much sense my brother. We refuse to engage our leaders or ask them questions when they throw ceapnat us behind microphones in their everyday termed " World Press Conferences" Meetings road shows and other fake medium they use to lie to us
my broda they tot everybody has lost his/her senses. They're jst taking nigerians for a ride.
Re: China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor by lailo: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
If dis Jonathan guy truely made those comments,i believe.
Re: China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor by ttmacoy: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Steel imported to China?

That would have been to possibility except China has been over producing steel so much the likes of Tata Steel in the UK are in trouble and this is coupled with slowing demand for steel from China.

The steel over supply is so much that China the UK and other just met to discuss cutting production.

Deen77:

Ajaokuta steel can be developed and export.
Re: China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor by dboss444: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
chekasforchekas:
Long story, I export Gallic to India every month, and small quantity to Malaysia, am now working on exporting to canada which will be the biggest hit of the year, so it's nothing new, we have everything in abundant in Nigeria, just make contacts and live like a king amongs men.

Nice1
Re: China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor by nike4love: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
We are making movement but its still backwards!!! Eg: if we export sugar cane and import sugar cubes, If we export cocoa and import chocolate. Its still the same with exporting fuel and importing petrol. Smh for nigeria.
Re: China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor by udeh3(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
Our leaders are not even concern about China's cheap labour... they pay their workers so cheap and also demands hell from them. What a pity, a slave even in your own country
Re: China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor by excel101(m): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
Its a good one, but what the CBN Governor fail to tell us is what will they be importing from Nigeria? Is it cassava thats not enough, tomato, electricity, rice etc. Nigeria never manufactures anything.lets not be deceived, its the same oil.
Re: China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor by samplegirl(f): 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Association of Pathological Liers.

Buhari should be more concerned about power generation and distribution.

China wey dey look for where to dump their products will be importing finished products from Nigeria? Could someone tell me the kind thing dem go dey import if not oil. And some people are jumping up. It is like telling me USA will be learning democracy from Africa.

Nonsense!
Re: China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor by Em5(m): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2016
tit:
"china to start importing some of their items"

ha ha ha ha

so it will be cheaper than the one wey them make for their side?

ha ha ha ha
this zombie supporter of APC emefiele wan make me laff ooo
but i is not finding it funny.

I wish you live to see it, hoping your senseless hate doesn't consume you before then
Re: China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor by adeleye83(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2016
tit:
"china to start importing some of their items"

ha ha ha ha

so it will be cheaper than the one wey them make for their side?

ha ha ha ha
this zombie supporter of APC emefiele wan make me laff ooo
but i is not finding it funny.

Instead for you to be happy. Don't you know how many jobs this will create? And don't you know how much money will come into the country? They'll pay tax and have factories all over the country. if you don't know what I'm saying.
Re: China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor by adeleye83(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2016
samplegirl:
Association of Pathological Liers.

Buhari should be more concerned about power generation and distribution.

China wey dey look for where to dump their products will be importing finished products from Nigeria? Could someone tell me the kind thing dem go dey import if not oil. And some people are jumping up. It is like telling me USA will be learning democracy from Africa.

Nonsense!

I see you are illiterate in just some area, not all. China imports from other countries heavily. Though they produce too, before that finished products they produced in there country don't you know they actually need raw materials to do it?

The chocolate your bro or sis brought for you from China don't you know someone harvested it from a farm here in Nigeria and other west african countries?

That cloth you're wearing don't you know someone made the cotton here and it ended up in China and made into nice Shirts and trousers for you to now buy at exorbitant price.

Before that finished vehicle from china is brought here to nigeria that you're driven inside don't you know each parts is from several countries.

The plane you fly here and there if you've ever been in one, don't you know China can never produce all its parts?

If some of this companies invest in Nigeria and we don't export raw materials again and we start exporting finished product don't you think the country will be a better place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Internet Marketers, Not Yahoo Boys! - FATTKAY / Those Who Want Naira To Be ₦400 To Dollar Are Living In A Dream World - Moghalu / Fire Guts Balogun Market, Goods Worth Millions Of Naria Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.