Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Any Important Tip Missing About Blog Start-up - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Important Tip Missing About Blog Start-up (602 Views)

Tip On How To Design A Domain And Hosting Website / Do You Know About Blog Flipping? / 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Important Tip Missing About Blog Start-up by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 20, 2016
This post was inspired by a comment on this post [The Beginner's Guide to Start Your Blogging Business] about some important tips missing in the post.

You can read it here

I ponder over it to search for the missing important tips because I want the quality post for my visitors and readers.

Summary of the post and any missing links.

In business, we're all aware that marketing is very vital. It determines your business success and its failures, and it's what accentuate healthy competition among players towards product development, to outdo each other.

Marketing online is also very vital because that's the medium where your average consumers are and blogging is one such platform for cost-effective online marketing.

To establish your blogging business, of course, a topic, product or service has to be in place, and your product or service has to fulfill this requirement.

1] You've to love it, not dislike or hate doing it. Your innermost intention has to be right and is important.

"You can only make money and wealth out of love".....Think about it, you might derive wisdom.

2] You've to specialize, start with what you've great strength over, that you can stand confidently among your fellow players. I know you've got a lot you like doing, but specialize on one to a few topics, products or services first, as you grow bigger, then, you can unleash the burning fire within your heart to pursue other planned projects.

3] There are demands for the product, and it's better if it's growing. If you feel or study it's not growing, you can make it grow with the few figures you have.

4] Start as early as possible in building your subscribers, fans, and customers. It takes time for a great relationship to blossom towards a mutual goal for each other.

These are the summary of what I explained in my post and I can't find a missing link in the network but you can share more if you have to increase learning.

The art of blogging should be harness by every business owner, individual, government and non-governmental organization to the attainment of their aim and objectives.

Source

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Hard Accessing NL On All My Devices? / 4 Ways To Promote Your Website For Free / Come In And Proffer Solution Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.