Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station (16268 Views)

How I Escaped Death From Ritualists – 200Level KWASU Student Narrates Her Ordeal / Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob / "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by baddyoosha: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
v
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by homeboy205: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
NPF noni
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by tottinova: 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
ademega:
HOW I ESCAPED BEING MURDERED IN FRONT OF A POLICE STATION .

I was at home resting after I have gone for my usual Saturday training when I received a call from one of the mothers of a boy (student) from our home town that stays in my area . She told me that his son just called her that he was in the police station that he has been arrested, I was trying to ask what actually happened but she was unable to give a clear story . I immediately dressed up and within minutes I was at the station . when I got there ,the police I met at the entrance asked for my mission and I told him the name of the boy I was looking for , he told me that he doubt if the boy would not go to prison with the crime he committed or we prepare a very robust money to settle the case ,when I tried to ask of what happened ,he said I should go inside the station to hear from the police in-charge.

When I got inside ,I saw them (3 guys ) behind the counter and the police explained that , the guys killed a goat that they alleged it has been eaten their food stuffs and broke their plates several times. The landlord association took it up and reported them because they suspected them to be behind the missing goats in the street.

The police now advised that we should go and beg the people in the community so that they could pardon them and they would be released . so , the parents for other guys joined me and we went to the street to beg but they insisted that the guys must sleep in the cell no matter what because they would have to call a meeting to decide. The police in-charge called one of the parents that we should report back at the station . When we got to the station we told the police what the position of the street people as pertains to their release was . The police man told us not to worry that we could secure the bail of the guys and they will tell the people that they were still in police cell the following morning.

They asked us to bring 20k on each guy . I was like what for ? and the police said by Monday if we didn’t do the right thing that they would take them to court and he said the magistrate in that town was wicked that he would asked them to be sent to prison ,at this point the two women who were the mothers of other guys started crying , I was just their thinking what are these people even saying . the police man asked us to answer them so that could go home for that day. So the parents pushed it to me to negotiate with the police , I don’t know how to price in the police station I was only used to the market pricing and to be frank I am good at that , so I brought that wit of my market pricing to the situation on ground . I told the police woman sent to us to negotiate that she should understand the state of the economy in the country that there was no money that they should please mange 3k for each guy … he didn’t allowed me to finish when she shouted on top of her voice calling on the other police men around to come and here how I dey price bail . Within seconds all of them don gather on top our head . That was how one of them came from nowhere dey slap me pointing gun at me as if he wanted to shoot me . I love my life oh. Immediately I left . I later called the boy’s parents to come down . I later learnt they paid 10k each and the matter was settled with the landlords the following day .

I just dey thank God since that time oh. Nigeria police could have do and undo with his gun that time .

I just dey imagine how your face go be when you Dey run grin grin grin
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by Babalegba(m): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Now you see why Nigerians hate the police.If Buhari is serious about fighting corruption then he should beam his seachlight on them.Animals
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by pet4ril(f): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Na wa oooo
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
josnig1980:
can u give me the names of the police men. or can i have your number sir?
do a good job and may God bless you.

We need to weed out corrupt police officers from our system
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by tfcinvests: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
You sellf na so dem dey price market u no price am small small from 20k to 15k then to 12k to 9k then to 6k before u reach 3k..

How was the slap ?

Dem say Police no sabi slap unlike Navy or Soldier
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by Wadasco(m): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
noticed
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by fm7070: 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
i believe this happened in one remote village.
obviously not in Lagos, Abuja.
when police see lawyers, they sit up
when police see women shivering at their cooked up stories, they are happy
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by libertyfather(m): 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
I think it high time a thread or a section is opened on NL to address this police brutality of a thing, i believe with the use platform like this they will b checked

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by baddyoosha: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
BLAME BUHARI FOR THIS
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by ican2020: 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
dantori:
the money was meant for what? anyway am joining police Cos of people like those idiots
what will you do to your seniors
Nor let them pai u

We should all take advantage of "COMPLAINT RESPONSE UNIT"

Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by ademega(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
fm7070:
i believe this happened in one remote village.
obviously not in Lagos, Abuja.
when police see lawyers, they sit up
when police see women shivering at their cooked up stories, they are happy
you are absolutely right. na one small area command
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by Joel3(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin and the commissioner of police announced bail is free. who ever paid should call him. why don't you try to contact them. I can't remember their number or thread.

and this money generated from bail doesn't enters government confers. it's been shared with DPO and commissioner of state police.
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by MARKone(m): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
ademega:

I was at home resting after I have gone for my usual Saturday training when I received a call from one of the mothers of a boy (student) from our home town that stays in my area . She told me that his son just called her that he was in the police station that he has been arrested, I was trying to ask what actually happened but she was unable to give a clear story . I immediately dressed up and within minutes I was at the station . when I got there ,the police I met at the entrance asked for my mission and I told him the name of the boy I was looking for , he told me that he doubt if the boy would not go to prison with the crime he committed or we prepare a very robust money to settle the case ,when I tried to ask of what happened ,he said I should go inside the station to hear from the police in-charge.

When I got inside ,I saw them (3 guys ) behind the counter and the police explained that , the guys killed a goat that they alleged it has been eaten their food stuffs and broke their plates several times. The landlord association took it up and reported them because they suspected them to be behind the missing goats in the street.

The police now advised that we should go and beg the people in the community so that they could pardon them and they would be released . so , the parents for other guys joined me and we went to the street to beg but they insisted that the guys must sleep in the cell no matter what because they would have to call a meeting to decide. The police in-charge called one of the parents that we should report back at the station . When we got to the station we told the police what the position of the street people as pertains to their release was . The police man told us not to worry that we could secure the bail of the guys and they will tell the people that they were still in police cell the following morning.

They asked us to bring 20k on each guy . I was like what for ? and the police said by Monday if we didn’t do the right thing that they would take them to court and he said the magistrate in that town was wicked that he would asked them to be sent to prison ,at this point the two women who were the mothers of other guys started crying , I was just their thinking what are these people even saying . the police man asked us to answer them so that could go home for that day. So the parents pushed it to me to negotiate with the police , I don’t know how to price in the police station I was only used to the market pricing and to be frank I am good at that , so I brought that wit of my market pricing to the situation on ground . I told the police woman sent to us to negotiate that she should understand the state of the economy in the country that there was no money that they should please mange 3k for each guy … he didn’t allowed me to finish when she shouted on top of her voice calling on the other police men around to come and here how I dey price bail . Within seconds all of them don gather on top our head . That was how one of them came from nowhere dey slap me pointing gun at me as if he wanted to shoot me . I love my life oh. Immediately I left . I later called the boy’s parents to come down . I later learnt they paid 10k each and the matter was settled with the landlords the following day .

I just dey thank God since that time oh. Nigeria police could have do and undo with his gun that time .

Hahaha OP you think say you dey price pepper, they(police) are market women with loaded Gun, and can go bezerk, if you say the wrong things. You need to think properly and weigh your options well before you tell them anything. The Nigeria Police is cursed! And the IG and his team are quite aware of what is going on in different police units.
Reminds me when I went to make a report of theft. Police told me to write report na 5k grin they never hear wetin I wan talk sef. Na so we begin the haggle price inside station o, I initially told them I am not paying for anything, they say make I dey there na, finally we agreed on N750, u can imagine. Police is not your friend o.
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by ademega(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
tfcinvests:
You sellf na so dem dey price market u no price am small small from 20k to 15k then to 12k to 9k then to 6k before u reach 3k..

How was the slap ?

Dem say Police no sabi slap unlike Navy or Soldier

funny enough I was their putting on just a short, round neck and a face cap so I was just looking like one of the students, so after the slap I just shouted on him that I am also a father to one of the arrested guys,that actually saved me from the 3rd slap.
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by tfcinvests: 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
@ademega funny enough the police isn't always like this,they treat you how you dress,i went to bail someone like this and guess what i did.I carried a Bible dress as pastor,na yes sir yes sir from gate...This has occurred twice.next time dress well carry a Bible use a good perfume and watch their reactions.Nigerians like packaging please be Like Paul give men what they say they want,dress up and you would see..
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by smart0074life: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
O boy u sabi price oooo. But next time know where u go dey price ooooo
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
Laff, End time pricing
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by kajoula(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin grin OP...na God save u oo, them for shoot you, file case say you be armed robber. grin grin

NPF.....Try as much as possible to do away with them,especially those one that smoke marijuana
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by Dollaz: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
My brother u get luck. Das one of the reasons police hate lawyers becos a lawyer always price them down.
The police will charge u as if
All their life depends on dat ur bail money.

But bro 3k was too small na .
The least most station collect is 5k.( that's i no follow o. 5k, )
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by justmenoni: 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
wrong title for content..Op you said you were almost been murdered in front of police station but can you kindly elaborate more on that?
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by ademega(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
tfcinvests:
@ademega funny enough the police isn't always like this,they treat you how you dress,i went to bail someone like this and guess what i did.I carried a Bible dress as pastor,na yes sir yes sir from gate...This has occurred twice.next time dress well carry a Bible use a good perfume and watch their reactions.Nigerians like packaging please be Like Paul give men what they say they want,dress up and you would see..
that is tru bro. I was on a short, a round neck and a face cap. funny enough I have this small stature that u can easily mistake Me for 100L student
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by LadyJul(f): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sometimes I ask myself if the police really our friend??
... Thank God for ur life @op
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by alaskido(m): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
The Police is your friend. Bail is Free. grin grin grin
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by fidorocks(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
And they never thought it fit to call a lawyer and believed all the bunkum the police told them.
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by linearity: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
fidorocks:
And they never thought it fit to call a lawyer and believed all the bunkum the police told them.

The problem with calling a lawyer is that, it will end up costing more that the N10k 'bail money' and if you dare them, they can charge him with anything, knowing fully well they will not win and will make you pay more...so most people just cut their lost and pony up the illegal 'bail money.
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by scampy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nigerian Police are thieves especially those at Sango Divisional Headquarters, Ogun State. From their DPO to the last junior officer there.
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by adetayo234: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
josnig1980:
can u give me the names of the police men. or can i have your number sir?

Ma, are you some kind of police or legal person? I have a case on hand on which I neead helpful advice
Re: How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station by ahnie: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hahahaha good with market pricing....na your type dey sign signature insid raw yam
ademega:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pepper Soup Seller Slump And Dies After Hearing Sounds Of Gunshots In Delta / 22 Secondary School Students Arraigned In Court Over Assault In Osun State / Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.