Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

How Much Is NEPA BILL In Your Area?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is NEPA BILL In Your Area?? (1707 Views)

"I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady / How To Prevent Your Nepa Prepaid Meter Card From Running Out Fast / How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is NEPA BILL In Your Area?? by RiloKiley: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2016
O boy! I just received a NEPA (PHCN/BEDC) bill of N15,557! For half current o! They said its the new tariff. Where are we headed to in this country?
Re: How Much Is NEPA BILL In Your Area?? by GodnGold: 9:38am On Apr 20, 2016
11,420ngn.
E go better.
Re: How Much Is NEPA BILL In Your Area?? by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2016
RiloKiley:
O boy! I just received a NEPA (PHCN/BEDC) bill of N15,557! For half current o! They said its the new tariff. Where are we headed to in this country?
GodnGold:
11,420ngn.
E go better.
RiloKiley:
the figures u both are giving- Is it for a flat or block of flats?
Re: How Much Is NEPA BILL In Your Area?? by GodnGold: 10:03am On Apr 20, 2016
A flat...
Re: How Much Is NEPA BILL In Your Area?? by yetseyi(f): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2016
2,500 EKEDC.

For the whole compound, 3 flats.
Re: How Much Is NEPA BILL In Your Area?? by RiloKiley: 10:24am On Apr 20, 2016
enieme:

the figures u both are giving- Is it for a flat or block of flats?

Flat o!
Re: How Much Is NEPA BILL In Your Area?? by RiloKiley: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2016
yetseyi:
2,500 EKEDC.

This isn't possible Na, haba!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is NEPA BILL In Your Area?? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2016
RiloKiley:

Flat o!
yetseyi:
2,500 EKEDC.
I blv her flat is the reason ur flat is getting that Bill.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is NEPA BILL In Your Area?? by yetseyi(f): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2016
RiloKiley:

This isn't possible Na, haba!

looolz I just told you what I paid last week its possible. I think over here they charged based on connection to the pole not by flat except you request for separate bills for the flats.

And over here they bring bills as early as day 5 in the month.
Re: How Much Is NEPA BILL In Your Area?? by yetseyi(f): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2016
enieme:

I blv her flat is the reason ur flat is getting that Bill.

Not necessarily, though I think his bill is outrageous. Even we paying the 2,500 where is the light? We pay to fulfil all righteousness. Prepaid metering is the solution.
Re: How Much Is NEPA BILL In Your Area?? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2016
yetseyi:

Not necessarily, though I think his bill is outrageous. Even we paying the 2,500 where is the light? We pay to fulfil all righteousness. Prepaid metering is the solution.
well somewhere else I know- a block of 4 flats with same epileptic power supply gets 38, 000naira bill.
Re: How Much Is NEPA BILL In Your Area?? by yetseyi(f): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
enieme:

well somewhere else I know- a block of 4 flats with same epileptic power supply gets 38, 000naira bill.

Which DISCO, generally over here even if each flat gets billed separately I dont think it should be more than 1,500-2,500 each thats about 10k. I also think some DISCOS tend to charge more.

We were paying like 3,500-4,000 before and when they removed the 750 compulsory monthly charge and increased the tariff calculated by the estimated consumption analysis they show on the bill it hovered around 2,500-2550 for the past 2 -3 months and from that their bar chart electricity consumption in our areas has been quite low since February- almost half of what was consumed in January which we know/feel as consumers.

According to them they say my area consumption is 100KWH for March and their tariff is 24naira , they just add VAT and its about 2,520.

So I am wondering how 38,000 came to be for four flats in this epileptic situation , do charges vary per DISCO or they are assumed to consume what they did not.

Reason why I prefer prepaid meters, neither DISCO nor consumer gets cheated. Some people use their units on prepaid for a very long time.

Sorry for the epistle
Re: How Much Is NEPA BILL In Your Area?? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
yetseyi:

Which DISCO, generally over here even if each flat gets billed separately I dont think it should be more than 1,500-2,500 each thats about 10k. I also think some DISCOS tend to charge more.

We were paying like 3,500-4,000 before and when they removed the 750 compulsory monthly charge and increased the tariff calculated by the estimated consumption analysis they show on the bill it hovered around 2,500-2550 for the past 2 -3 months and from that their bar chart electricity consumption in our areas has been quite low since February- almost half of what was consumed in January which we know/feel as consumers.

According to them they say my area consumption is 100KWH for March and their tariff is 24naira , they just add VAT and its about 2,520.

So I am wondering how 38,000 came to be for four flats in this epileptic situation , do charges vary per DISCO or they are assumed to consume what they did not.

Reason why I prefer prepaid meters, neither DISCO nor consumer gets cheated. Some people use their units on prepaid for a very long time.

Sorry for the epistle
I understand what ur trying to say. But I have no idea why it's that way.
Re: How Much Is NEPA BILL In Your Area?? by yetseyi(f): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
enieme:

I understand what ur trying to say. But I have no idea why it's that way.

Its the Nigerian factor.
Re: How Much Is NEPA BILL In Your Area?? by serenegroup(m): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
I use prepaid meter 1500 for two months hahaha. I bought it though. its wasn't free. AEDC

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One In 3 Victims Of Family Violence Is Male. Why Aren't We Paying Them Any Mind? / Esan Edo People Needed Here(quick Response Needed) / Photo: Cute Kids Wearing Asoebi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.