Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) (62393 Views)

Maryam Abacha, Former First Lady Stuns In New Photos / Maryam Abacha And Her Grandchildren In New Photos / Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by Sunky200: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Nigerians are fulls, imagine a man that the gave 'saint-hood', told the world that abacha never stole any money. I pity this country lipsrsealed

"fulls indeed"

1 Like

Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by bandad: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Nigerians are fulls, imagine a man that the gave 'saint-hood', told the world that abacha never stole any money. I pity this country lipsrsealed
You are also a `full` because you are a Nigerian. Abi mo paro.
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by BabaOlowo: 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
Abacha, the best thing ever to happen to Nigeria. He was a Leader!
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by Fisayo1212: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Its gud 2 hear tat
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fedayeen:
Abacha is not corrupt. Buhari
He is tyrant. And the children are thieves. And the ministers are robbers. And his government is Robin-Hood
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by truthspeaks: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
Abacha was never corrupt - Buhari supported by Keneking
Keneking:
Amazing shocked
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
dukie25:
Abacha family have been rehabilitated, their main man is now oga at Aso Rock.

They were never corrupt, the Abacha loot was just another propaganda by PDP.
For saying this, I think you're just an illiterate and biased!
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
It's hard to understand Nigerians, photo of Abacha's wife and some people are commenting: Amazing, Colorful, Glamorous , rich. How about dictators, animals, idiots. Ole, barawo, onye oshi and the likes of them. Just to let other looters know that their legacy won't be positive.
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by macaranta(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
cool
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by Jacko1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
Buhari actually open him dirty mouth say abacha was not corrupt ahh ahh ahh

Sha try as he may he cant lay hands on jonathan

His restiveness on jonathan wil lead him to his grave
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by luciouscookie: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
Iefosa:
h

What if she is black? Will you maintain that stand?
Yes, as long as I'm not blind.
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by kenchop: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
UNREPENTANT WIFE OF A THIEF angry angry angry
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by Adehakeema: 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Do you know that money used by FG last year to rescue 28 states that owed their staff, was a proceed from Abacha investment and fotesight for nigeria state. Nobody before him or after him invested with nigeria gas.
Good nigerians, dont just judge govt or pple by his enemy or politician judgement.
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by Realhommie(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Where's your civility dude? You're so uncouth...

How do you insult the whole of Nigerians coz of your silly view/message? Yourself inclusive btw.. How does your comment even relate to the Topic/Thread?
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by Realhommie(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
bandad:
You are also a `full` because you are a Nigerian. Abi mo paro.
That guy must be a kid... Just go through his posts yu'll discover he isn't mature.
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
She's not looking bad na. A woman that gave birth to 10 children,you think say na beans? Abacha sef wicked o,he wicked and greedy to the extent of extracting 10 children from Maryam
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lilimax:
Good for her!.
It might be that the level of massive looting she discovered to have been perpetrated by her late husband
just weighed her down making her to live a solitary life all these years. Just saying wink
However, glad to know she's currently socializing embarassed
that's true. She's paranoid due to her husband's atrocities. She's not free
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by Austin4lif: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
agbangam:
Hypocrit/wailers everywhere.... Have u all forgotten dat u guys Hero d ineffectual Buffon GEJ gave Abacha Award for being his mentor in Klepto act Abeg make una park well make we hear word. @least for some months now Money never miss d way u guys PDP use to loot.
About d fuel/light issue wen dem tell una d truth say na May it will end u guys wailed like a crying baby cos Nig. Love lies. Abeg make una park make Buhari fix d mess way una party leave behind.
I will only say sorry to u. Ur own zombie no get duplicate

1 Like

Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by uwajeh(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fedayeen:

Corruption is not stealing - Jonathan
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by pedrilo: 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
EVIL FAMILY. enemy of the state

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by marshborn(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Please return our money oooi

1 Like

Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
sandraokosun:
to the op and the mod that brought this woman up and made her hit FP.

I wonder how u guys do sleep without ur concience prickling you. You promote the culture of public officers stealing our patrimony and stalking it on masses face.

abacha stole fine but we forget their was an evil genius ibb, who can only come 2nd.

once upon a time this ibb looked and could affirm that in the history of nigeria corruption cabals. ONLY THE INEFFECTUAL BUFFON SURPASSED THE HEIGHTS, making him and abacha looked like saints

So IBB, OBJ, Buhari and Abacha stole more than GEJ
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by akorebami(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nothing lasts for ever. A lesson for those who have held the post whether in the past or in the present. The woman has grown old, I look at her and praise the Almighty. Where is her beauty?
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by Babyphinas(f): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by Gamesmart: 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
Family of Thieves.
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by hohafrank(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
The wife of the man that put us in the problem we are today
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by shinnychigold: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
she was once an epitome of beauty but now........................

were is my pot rice// wink
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by basadenet: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
The name abacha...
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
I wonder how she feels when she keeps hearing her husbands name over the looting he plunged himself into unabeted
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by Babajo82(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fedayeen:
Don't fabricates lies to Pmb and be mindful in your utterances
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by barcaboi(m): 12:13am On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
fool*s u mean......google and see who cleared the Abachas of all charges and let them off the hook....u guessed wrong....GEJ did few months 2 the election
Re: Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 21, 2016
Babajo82:

Don't fabricates lies to Pmb and be mindful in your utterances
God punish u there. U are a bastard for threatening me. Idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) / NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos / Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.