Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Man Came Out Of Bathroom To Fight NEPA Staff In Kaduna (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Came Out Of Bathroom To Fight NEPA Staff In Kaduna (photo) (1685 Views)

Stray Bullets Kill UNILAG Final Year Student And Staff In Lagos / Police Officers Arrested For Kidnapping In Kaduna (Photo) / Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Came Out Of Bathroom To Fight NEPA Staff In Kaduna (photo) by Kingkamal(m): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
This morning around kaduna metropolis one man identified as igwe came out from bathroom to fight kaduna electric staff in order to evade disconnection. But i think this furious act saved him.. But thats unethical..

Re: Man Came Out Of Bathroom To Fight NEPA Staff In Kaduna (photo) by Leeeekeeee: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
Make him come lagos come try that sh1t, na him go run with both hands covering his garden of Eden..

2 Likes

Re: Man Came Out Of Bathroom To Fight NEPA Staff In Kaduna (photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin buhari please caution your bwrodas
Re: Man Came Out Of Bathroom To Fight NEPA Staff In Kaduna (photo) by ambitiousLord(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Buhari must hear dis
Re: Man Came Out Of Bathroom To Fight NEPA Staff In Kaduna (photo) by ricsman(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Man Came Out Of Bathroom To Fight NEPA Staff In Kaduna (photo) by Horpsy17(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
adonbilit

how i wish i was there ....i will try to loose that towel,

******eyes closed***** grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Came Out Of Bathroom To Fight NEPA Staff In Kaduna (photo) by mperoakeem(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lol, na to just lose that towel make bros show
Re: Man Came Out Of Bathroom To Fight NEPA Staff In Kaduna (photo) by thesicilian: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
Abroad this man will most likely be taken for psychiatric evaluation, but here, we just laugh it off.

1 Like

Re: Man Came Out Of Bathroom To Fight NEPA Staff In Kaduna (photo) by psucc(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Imagine paying for food you never eat..

Just this morning they have confronted me with their outrageous bill and a threat to cut off my line.
Re: Man Came Out Of Bathroom To Fight NEPA Staff In Kaduna (photo) by ehinmowo: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
d NEPA official does not need to fight him; just remove d towel

1 Like

Re: Man Came Out Of Bathroom To Fight NEPA Staff In Kaduna (photo) by divinehand2003(m): 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lol

PHCN don turn niggas to madmen
Re: Man Came Out Of Bathroom To Fight NEPA Staff In Kaduna (photo) by osemoses1234(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
Den no born phcn 2 cum say dem wan cut my light.. I never see dat person self
Re: Man Came Out Of Bathroom To Fight NEPA Staff In Kaduna (photo) by Blackfire(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mad men full my kwantiri.
Re: Man Came Out Of Bathroom To Fight NEPA Staff In Kaduna (photo) by Oliviaxx(f): 12:12am On Apr 21, 2016
Lwkm ooooo.i guess he decided to compplete his bath outside incase they cut the wire when he goes inside.No shame at all..jeez

(1) (Reply)

Photos: This Lady Was Found Wandering On 3rd Mainland Bridge Yesterday / Cultist War At Asaba Has Claimed 3 Lives / Mun Ambassador Honours DSP Princess Nkeiruka Nwode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.