Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

U.s Intending Immigrants, Under The (f1, F2b, F3 And F4 Categories).lets Discuss - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.s Intending Immigrants, Under The (f1, F2b, F3 And F4 Categories).lets Discuss (1085 Views)

Trucks Of Illegal Immigrants From Niger Republic Intercepted In Kogi. Photos / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening (2) (3) (4)

(1)

U.s Intending Immigrants, Under The (f1, F2b, F3 And F4 Categories).lets Discuss by pretty16(f): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hello people. I opened this thread for U.S intending immigrants under the Family Based Category, F1, F2B, F3 and F4., to discuss. The waiting period seems like forever. sad. I left out F2A cos I think their wait time is about a Year and half or 2yrs., Unlike F1 ( Unmarried Children of U.S citizens), F2B ( Unmarried children of permanent residence) F3( Married Children of U.S citizens) and the Babanla of all waiting times F4( Brothers and Sisters of U.S citizen's.. ). My initial thought was after Your case file is approved, you are on your way to getting your green card, little did I know that it's just a tip of the iceberg.. This forum is just for us to discuss and rub minds together, as I know am not the only one out there who is anxiously waiting to reunite with family. Those who have gone through the waiting process and have reunited with their family, can also gist us, Their experience and how long they had to wait, from the Day their case was Filed, which is the Priority date, and the date their interview was set. As for mine, this is my 5th year of waiting, my case was approved in the 3rd year after it was filed, and Category is F2b. Awaiting your Response guys.

Note:- this is not an Immigration question thread. its Just a discussion thread. Any immigration questions should be directed to the appropriate thread.

1 Like

Re: U.s Intending Immigrants, Under The (f1, F2b, F3 And F4 Categories).lets Discuss by nk(f): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Waiting for responses too.

1 Like

Re: U.s Intending Immigrants, Under The (f1, F2b, F3 And F4 Categories).lets Discuss by justwise(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
We have far too many US related threads here covering almost all you mentioned there. VOs have 3 already and many more individual ones.

Read and make your comment or ask question there

(1)

You've Got To Love The Abuja-kaduna Railway / Best Travel Card To Travel With To USA / Entry To Kenya ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.