Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

How To Ventilate A House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Ventilate A House (535 Views)

Top 5 Five Factors To Put Into Consideration When Renting A House In Lagos ! / Will You Buy A House With A Maid's Room? / Tree Growing In Between A House In Benin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Ventilate A House by tsmack: 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hello guys,

Can anyone suggest ways i can ventilate a house in Lagos.

For example, if you have one of these terrace apartments (duplexes or flats) where you have only one window per room (bedroom and living room hence no cross-ventilation), is it possible to create some sort of mechanical ventilation system.

E.g. a system that ensures that there is constant flow of air into the apartment - fresh air flows in and hot air flows out. I know they use a combination of air extractors and cooling system in the UK.

I was wondering if any one can suggest a ventilation system that will achieve the above in Lagos yet use minimal or no electricity.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Service Plots Very Close To RCCG New Auditorium / Office Items For Sale (office Is Changing Location/state) / 2bedroom Flat Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.