Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Lagos Man Blast PHCN Staff 4 Demanding N10k Bribe 4rm Him 2 Reduce His Bill(Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Man Blast PHCN Staff 4 Demanding N10k Bribe 4rm Him 2 Reduce His Bill(Pics (2525 Views)

Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency / INEC Recruiting APC Members As Adhoc Staff 4 Edo 2016 Gubernatorial Election:PDP / Fayose Destroys Walkway In Lagos - Man Blasts Ekiti Governor (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Man Blast PHCN Staff 4 Demanding N10k Bribe 4rm Him 2 Reduce His Bill(Pics by ebosie11(f): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lagos based media consultant, Mr Atoloye Folahan, has called out PHCN staff for demanding bribe to reduce a monthly bill they sent him. According to him, he got a bill of N26,000 from the electricity company when he hasn't enjoyed constant electricity that would amount to that rate. To his surprise, they demanded bribe from him to reduce the bill. Below is how he narrated his encounter with staff at the PHCN office.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/lagos-man-puts-phcn-on-blast-after.html

Re: Lagos Man Blast PHCN Staff 4 Demanding N10k Bribe 4rm Him 2 Reduce His Bill(Pics by ebosie11(f): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2016

Re: Lagos Man Blast PHCN Staff 4 Demanding N10k Bribe 4rm Him 2 Reduce His Bill(Pics by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
The man and PHCN staff should be behind Saraki for their own case bordering on corruption and bribery. The two are guilty
Re: Lagos Man Blast PHCN Staff 4 Demanding N10k Bribe 4rm Him 2 Reduce His Bill(Pics by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
This man doesn't know he implicated himself by paying the bribe.

He should have done a voice recording of the PHCN staff demanding for bribe and post it online.

The story reminds me of a man who was being interviewed by a journalist and it goes thus:

MAN: do you know Nigerians are very wicked and corrupt very very wicked. A man came to my shop and bought 50,000# worth of goods with fake currency i mean fake currency

Journalist: Sir where is the money now

MAN: Thank God I spent it. It was just by God grace i spent it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Blast PHCN Staff 4 Demanding N10k Bribe 4rm Him 2 Reduce His Bill(Pics by ojun50(m): 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
See yr life and u are blaming Saraki for finishing kwara people.
Re: Lagos Man Blast PHCN Staff 4 Demanding N10k Bribe 4rm Him 2 Reduce His Bill(Pics by Destined2win: 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
Currently this country is in a mess, but I can fix it....I will fix it!
Re: Lagos Man Blast PHCN Staff 4 Demanding N10k Bribe 4rm Him 2 Reduce His Bill(Pics by cassidy1996(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
this man don f u c k up, big time
Re: Lagos Man Blast PHCN Staff 4 Demanding N10k Bribe 4rm Him 2 Reduce His Bill(Pics by orisa37: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
EFCC should investigate and pick up the criminal.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Out! Delta State Looters List / How Court Declared Aregbesola Winner After Canceling Results Of 10 Local Govts / Enough Of Government Of Excuses Says Olawepo Hashim (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.