Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (20338 Views)

President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by ki02020(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
MoreWahala:
Bubu visiting Nigeria again

You're so unpatriotic cheesy cheesy

PMB is working jor
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by tarryT(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dis kind govt of zombies and useless photos.. Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by ademega(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
God bless our president
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by Babyphinas(f): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by MoreWahala: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
ki02020:

You're so unpatriotic cheesy cheesy

PMB is working jor
Working you said? No Wahala Shee you still have fuel to charge your phone and stay patriotic.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by youngalex(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Is he in Nigeria? Thought he is attending the world condom summit in Botswana
If truly he is Back then i welcome him in good faith and urge him to stay in the Country at least for a Month to see how people are suffering

PRESSING ISSUES

- Persistent Fuel Scarcity...Minister of State petroleum seems to be overwhelmed at the moment on how best to tackle the lingering scarcity
- Epileptic and Leprous Power Supply....The situation seems to be getting worse with the Minister of Power blaming the vandals while Nigerians suffer
-Inconclusive Recovery of Funds from Corrupt/Indicted Public officers....At the moment,the EFCC,ICPC AND The Ministry Of Finance have failed woefully in telling Nigerians categorically how much has been recovered from indicted former officers,Nigerians need the figures
- Inconclusive Budget...Nigerians expect the budget to be over and done with for the Country to witness meaningful progress

These and many more i urge the him to critically address before attending the world solar summit in japan next month (Presumably)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by NaijainTexas: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
Why is him doing his job news?

Is it because he's in Nigeria and not on another trip? Because I honestly don't get the big deal and what we're supposed to see... undecided
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
cheesy
Wetin Amechi do wey madam Kemi wan slap am?
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by Lancasterman: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
There is fuel in Abuja now...who is that person shouting no fuel...U are misinformed.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by nickxtra(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
sad they shall gather because of GOD's child(SARAKI), since their gathering is not of GOD they shall surely scatter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You well so?
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
nickxtra:
You well so?
na hin i they comment so?
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by nigeriafilm(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
Directionlessness
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by nickxtra(m): 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
sad they shall gather because of GOD's child(SARAKI), since their gathering is not of GOD they shall surely scatter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by opineflu(m): 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
pure hyprocritical riddance u display on a daily basis is becoming asinine.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by nickxtra(m): 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
You well so?
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by youngalex(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lancasterman:
There is fuel in Abuja now...who is that person shouting no fuel...U are misinformed.

Come to Lagos and be Informed..The real scarcity is in Lagos with long queues everywhere
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by Rexnegro(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
how I wish kwara people fit catch You in real life , for This Your comment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by cutestcee: 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
Is this supposed to be news?
Who for preside am, me?
Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
sad they shall gather because of The great criminal (SARAKI), since their gathering is of GOD they shall surely succeed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thank me later
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by nwigwemark: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
Thank God he is around, tot he travelled as usual
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by ajebuter(f): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
adextetoo:
Dat woman be like "AMEACHI I NO TELL YOU SAY NAH ONE CHANCE B DIS GOVERNMENT"

No, Aunty Kemi be like: Ameachi, I no warn you make you no fight Wicked Wike?

See as he dealt with your yansh?

Ameachi be like: Your fada! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by dammyagboola(m): 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
I have a dream that this country is going to be great again.
Long live federal republic of Nigeria.
Long live Mr President.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by Longevo(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
This minister of sport is very funny with the way he dresses
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by homosapien(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Jorussia:
.pmb abeg sign that budget.Present supplementary budget to correct all the infractions in main budget. Your delay in signing the budget is making us(your loyal foot soldiers in ss) hungry.Like me,my political leader is chairman of a very juicy committee under the ministry of petroleum. They have have not started work because the budget has not signed.Even though,i earn monthly salary as worker with the federal govt,i am suppose to be getting a minimum of 100k monthly from this committee. Pmb i don too suffer follow you,na my time to enjoy you be dis one,so nor spoil my show o.

Oga, the reason he won't sign that budget is because presenting supplementary simply means he can be bullied by grip of people who are less than zero percent of the population.

Signing the budget with the distortion means that the money Pmb earmark for the Lagos- calabar rail project, and other projects in the budget will simply go into irrelevant project that the senator transfer it to, leaving the presidency to start a fresh in sourcing for funding in the supplementary budget.

That is why he won't sign the budget unless the National Assembly revert the budget the way it was presented to them. Or is that too much to ask from Nass?
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by naijaboy756: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:
One reason I am Buhari's zombie is the fact that he has remained resolute and avoided unnecessary talk backs with these
unrepentant, destructive, never do well wailers

He will deliver that I know for sure and 2019 will be voted MASSIVELY again.
try and see ur doctor. The signs are obvious.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by 4nobody4every1: 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:
One reason I am Buhari's zombie is the fact that he has remained resolute and avoided unnecessary talk backs with these
unrepentant, destructive, never do well wailers

He will deliver that I know for sure and 2019 will be voted MASSIVELY again.
Gbam grin grin

Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by diegwu01: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
The Wailers cant Stand seeing a Meeting of the Winning team. grin grin
These are trying times for the Wailers, can someone please lend a hug to a Wailer nearest to you. grin
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by naijaboy756: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lancasterman:
pot calling Kettle black. Who is misinforming who? Go to NNPC along Kubwa express and see the real definition of fuel queues. Hypocrite
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by otokx(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
This Ahoy Sports Minister self?

Hope Kachikwu is there?

Tell him I still buy fuel at 190.. May is coming soon again

I just bought 180 in Port Harcourt.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by canalily(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Didnt he travel to India againundecided or is he presiding from thereundecided PO1angry
Re: Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting by justmenoni: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Meeting..Meeting...Meeting..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Reacts As School Building Collapses, Kills Student In Ondo / BREAKING: Ifeanyi Ubah Defeats Uba Brothers, Ekwunife Wins Umeh At Tribunal / Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.