Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna (1000 Views)

Atiku Presidency In 2019 Will Not Favour Igbos – NBA Vice- President, Ubani / Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court / CCT Trial: Why Saraki Cannot Be Allowed To Go Like Tinubu – Justice Umar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna by UbaniOgbonna: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
every sensible Nigerian should stand behind our amiable Senate president Senator Olubukola Saraki to avoid our Senate being used by the executive.

God bless Jonathan
God bless us

it's your boy Ubani Ogbonna

my brief profile

name : Ubani Ogbonna
schooled : Unical
live in Lagos

Thanks.

cc
ngeneukwenu omenka demdem passingshot midolian abduljabbar4 HungerBAD koboko69 modath TonyeBarcanista pmbisaterrorist Clerverly dropshot MizMyColi Beremx donphilopus MarysMeal
Re: Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna by Controversialad: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
U gave no reason bro

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna by UbaniOgbonna: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
Controversialad:
U gave no reason bro
just think about the executive manipulating our legislative
bad for democracy

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna by PMBisaterrorist(f): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
UbaniOgbonna:

just think about the executive manipulating our legislative
bad for democracy

no let ngeneukwenu cry 4 u ooo, LoLzz
Re: Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna by UbaniOgbonna: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:

no let ngeneukwenu cry 4 u ooo, using his real name and his pics LoLzzzz
who are you please
get off my mention or I'll call the mods
Re: Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna by GBADEYZ: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
what's with Igbo people and Saraki sef,abi una share the same ancestors? he sha no marry Igbo wife,dis love com dey scare me sef.Ohanaze,IPOB,Igbo youth, all of dem just dey support the corrupt man,person wey even him people don disown,they are even praying and fasting for his speedy prosecution, naim una com dey worship I tell you DAT man don destroy some people past, present, and future. Imagine A man without integrity presiding the senate, the youths and zombioc followers of these corrupt politician are Nigeria's problem not the politicians

3 Likes

Re: Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna by PMBisaterrorist(f): 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
GBADEYZ:
what's with Igbo people and Saraki sef,abi una share the same ancestors? he sha no marry Igbo wife,dis love com dey scare me sef.Ohanaze,IPOB,Igbo youth, all of dem just dey support the corrupt man,person wey even him people don disown,they are even praying and fasting for his speedy prosecution, naim una com dey worship I tell you DAT man don destroy some people past, present, and future. Imagine A man without integrity presiding the senate, the youths and zombioc followers of these corrupt politician are Nigeria's problem not the politicians

is it every igbo's that knows saraki? choose your words properly
Re: Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna by UbaniOgbonna: 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin
Re: Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna by middlebelter(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
UbaniOgbonna:
every sensible Nigerian should stand behind our amiable Senate president Senator Olubukola Saraki to avoid our Senate being used by the executive.

God bless Jonathan
God bless us

it's your boy Ubani Ogbonna

my brief profile

name : Ubani Ogbonna
schooled : Unical
live in Lagos

Thanks.

So you are still giving this man your support despite the way he lead other Senators to betray GEJ? If mama peace should catch you enh, she will make sure your siblings send you out of SE to Kwara state. Mark you, Kwarans are looking for your type to teach them lesson.

cc
ngeneukwenu omenka demdem passingshot midolian abduljabbar4 HungerBAD koboko69 modath TonyeBarcanista pmbisaterrorist Clerverly dropshot MizMyColi Beremx donphilopus MarysMeal
Re: Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:

no let ngeneukwenu cry 4 u ooo, LoLzz
thats the real pix there on the guy profile
Re: Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna by UbaniOgbonna: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fedayeen:
what's this one saying
Re: Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna by calculator123(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
if that u reason,i see no reason with ur reason.saraki has sucks kwara dry along side his father it is only natural that nemesis befall him.kwarans would testify better.#kick out saraki.
Re: Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna by calculator123(m): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
if that ur reason,i see no reason with ur reason.saraki has sucks kwara dry along side his father it is only natural that nemesis befall him..Have u wondered why he tried changing the functions of cct,i plain guilty conscience that if he has one .kwarans would testify better to his lootability#kick out saraki.
Re: Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna by PMBisaterrorist(f): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fedayeen:

yipee
Re: Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
I can't help but notice that there is wave of anti-govt, anti-buhari and pro-corruption posts these past few days.

seems like you guys have been paid your monthly allowee.

keep on chopping your children's destiny.
Re: Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna by UbaniOgbonna: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ioannes:
I can't help but notice that there is wave of anti-govt, anti-buhari and pro-corruption posts these past few days.

seems like you guys have been paid your monthly allowee.

keep on chopping your children's destiny.
what's this one saying
Re: Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
UbaniOgbonna:

what's this one saying

I get it. you can't read. you opened an account barely 2days ago just to paste anything they gave you here on Nairaland.

can you even read what you were given to type here?

btw, how much were you paid to come and troll online.
Re: Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna by UbaniOgbonna: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ioannes:

I get it. you can't read. you opened an account barely 2days ago just to paste anything they gave you here on Nairaland.

can you even read what you were given to type here?

btw, how much were you paid to come and troll online.
ok sir
Re: Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna by abuci74: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Kamsi and Muna so happy with they new school,We change them from Loveworld to Childline both in Adeniyi jones ikeja because of unfair treatment given to kamsi at they last inter-house sports event, he participated in two races at the inter-house(running in my father's shoe and picking the ball's )and he came 1st in running in my father's shoe and 2nd in picking the ball's, I and my wife was present at that event, to our greatest surprise when is time to give medal, I and my wife set our camera phone to snap our son whom has made us proud, it was like a film to us when another child's name was called to come and collect the medal for the both race, trust me naa....., I went to the head of admin( pastor ANITA ) who's giving the medal to find out what's going on, her response( everything will be resolve at the school office )and I told her that what she just did is not right and her response was Mr Okonkwo what do u want? is it the medal oya take it and she fling a bronze medal to me for a child that came first and I smile and left the venue at police college Ikeja without the medal and when we got to the car my son called me daddy I came 1st but they didn't give me anything and the mum said don't worry ur daddy will buy it for you, that question alone made us to conclude that we ll change he's school, maybe the medals are being given to they church member's (Christ Embassy ).
Re: Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna by Babalegba(m): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
GBADEYZ:
It's because a sizeable number of them are mischievous and would support anything and anybody that impedes Nigeria's progress

(1) (Reply)

See What I Found Inside An Ice Block / I Want To Go Back To Sambisa To Meet My Husband- Rescued 9-year-old Girl / See The Surprising Thing I Discovered In Ministry Of Solid Minerals' Budget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.