Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State (33629 Views)

Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos) / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by erico2k2(m): 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
EdCure:

I remain an ever objective maverick, bro.
I am only sounding a warning to today's useful idiots with particular reference to one of the major intrigues that marred the GEJ presidency.
our people must learn from history if they must survive in this country.
well then mayBE you should have started with the chief security officer of the state the acclaimed event took place.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by Btruth: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Buhari should come out and say something about this Fulani now, or else........
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by prinsam30: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
this is definitely Boko Haram in disguise
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
mykl01:

This brings to mind that quote "what is good for the goods is also good for the ganja".
Blame buck stops at the C-In-C's table.
He has every right to sack Arase if the badger is not doing his work but he is as incompetent and clueless as they come.
That quote by the way is goose and gander so that you don't get excited.
you spoilt my fun,I was already excited with the goods and ganja until I read the last sentence, am so not excited anymore
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by NDPVF(m): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
[s]
joborskill:

You are a bloody tribalist. the fulani's are peaceful people and no matter what u guys say they shall have the grazing bill signed into law. The cattle rustlers are the ones attacking people. They are not the fulanis. The fulanis are our brothers. stop stigmatizing them angry
[/s] Lord,in you there is hope for a dead brain. I pray for this fellow,revive his brain that he might think aright again,because his case has defile the medical profession of this world,amen.

Now that you are healed,go through your previous post.

Now may i ask you,are the security agents being attacked by the Fulani terrorists,part of the alleged cattle rustlers?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by repogirl(f): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
ify2nyce:
what do they want...

what are they fighting for
for their cows' meals.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by paix(m): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
ify2nyce:
what do they want...

what are they fighting for
Just like Boko Haram, only to kill, maim and destroy.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by Alixe(f): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Book haram, Fulani herdsmen, Niger delta militants..........GOD pls help us
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by mandax: 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
Alixe:
Book haram, Fulani herdsmen, Niger delta militants..........GOD pls help us

You ignore the biggest elephant in the China-shop -- the IPOB People.
Perhaps, because they don't carry arms, you don't understand that they are the greatest threat to sweet one Nigeria with sweet crude?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by vislabraye(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
Almajiri1:
Fulani herdsmen have reportedly kidnapped a police man after engaging a joint team of the Nigerian Army and Mobile Police Force personnel in Agatu, Benue state in a gun duel.
One of the policemen, Corporal Ebiakpo Akparakazi, was also reported missing during the attack.
The Benue state police spokesman, ASP Moses Yamu, who confirmed the incident, said that search teams have been sent out to find the missing officer.
Another youth, Inalegwu Chele, was also reported missing during the attack.
It was gathered that the herdsmen opened fire on the security team who were on their way to investigate an alleged killing of two youths, after receiving a distress call.
Reports also say the two youths who were allegedly shot by the herdsmen were rescued, and are now receiving treatment.

http://www.dailypost.ng/2016/04/20/breaking-fulani-herdsmen-attack-soldiers-kidnap-policeman-in-agatu-benue-state/

But was it not the police IG that said that tgedestruction in Agatu was blown out of proportion
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by Tarzaa(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Almajiri1:
Fulani herdsmen have reportedly kidnapped a police man after engaging a joint team of the Nigerian Army and Mobile Police Force personnel in Agatu, Benue state in a gun duel.
One of the policemen, Corporal Ebiakpo Akparakazi, was also reported missing during the attack.
The Benue state police spokesman, ASP Moses Yamu, who confirmed the incident, said that search teams have been sent out to find the missing officer.
It was gathered that the herdsmen opened fire on the security team who were on their way to investigate an alleged killing of two youths, after receiving a distress call.
Reports also say the two youths who were allegedly shot by the herdsmen were rescued, and are now receiving treatment.

http://www.dailypost.ng/2016/04/20/breaking-fulani-herdsmen-attack-soldiers-kidnap-policeman-in-agatu-benue-state/
Now that a police officer is involved, the federal government will surely look into it!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by mbwama(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
Communities should organize a means of defending themselves
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by benji93: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Almajiri1:

the two youths that were killed are now receiving treatment, how do you mean?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by hotspec(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
which kin op is dis now? D headline contrasts d story. Headline says soldiers, story says police. Which one to believe?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by hotspec(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
which kin op is dis now? D headline contrasts d story. Headline says soldiers, story says police. Which one to believe?
btw
the menace of ds Fulani terrorists needs to be checked immediately, before it upgrades to d likes of ISIS or Bokoharam
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Between Fulani herdsmen and pipeline vandals

which deserves more priority by the government undecided

LIKE for Fulani herdsmen

SHARE for Pipeline vandals
Regrettably, my president is giving attention to pipeline vandals. He does not want to touch his people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by AnanseK(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
mykl01:

This brings to mind that quote "what is good for the goods is also good for the ganja".
Blame buck stops at the C-In-C's table.
He has every right to sack Arase if the badger is not doing his work but he is as incompetent and clueless as they come.
That quote by the way is goose and gander so that you don't get excited.

At least you have a school leaving certificate. Those 2words Incompetent and clueless - no one has the right to own them again, they one and only one - the ineffectual buffoon and you know him.
As for your rarther clumsy quote , you have tried , but those who have more rhythm and know more about metaphors say " what's good for Greece is good for Uganda."
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by HIPROFILE(m): 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Only God knows where the leaders of this country is heading us all to.....there's more to this than the name Fulani herdsmen....

God help Nigerians from these pharaohs called leaders....

This is part of the reasons Biafra want to go their way now than wait until we all get to a do nothing alternative..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by IRserveMyComent(f): 1:03am On Apr 21, 2016
Fulanimafia where are you? Your brothers are at it again! Meanwhile #IReserveMyComment#
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 21, 2016
Which side should i join on this one

long live kanu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by HIPROFILE(m): 1:29am On Apr 21, 2016
wolfslair:

This leaders ve no head

long live biafra

Ka chukwu abiama gozie gi nnam.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by babestella: 2:38am On Apr 21, 2016
These people are not herdsmen o, they are only using their cows as a disguise to spread to other states. This is phase 1, next the brothers will come settle in claimed lands and start making bombs to finally dislodge the natives of the land.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by riczy(m): 4:44am On Apr 21, 2016
its a real pity that mass killn by doz misguided elements In Nigeria state has come to stay with d good ppl of Nigeria. dier oga has decided to lie mute on d trending issue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by riczy(m): 4:46am On Apr 21, 2016
its a real pity that mass killn by doz misguided elements In Nigeria state has come to stay with d good ppl of Nigeria. dier oga has decided to lie mute on d trending issue.Nija has failed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 21, 2016
Many prophets, including USA prophesied about disintegration of Nigeria which I didn't believe. But I believe it now. It looks imminent and inevitable, unfortunately
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by adeusolu: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2016
Oche211:

both are societal menace. However, the Fulani herdsmen ve become brazen in their attacks. I'll say fulani herdsmen.
With the way fulani herdsmen re going, they will soon be Annihilated 4rm the surface of the earth. U can't fight everyone, Forget say Buhari na their brother.
#IStandAgainstFulaniHerdsmen

The wrong of the Fulani taking over other people land with terror while Buhari looks away is really
Cause for concern and also a great injustice as you rightly postulate. But I am shockd that you choose to be blind to the injustice the Niger delta and IGBOS are subjected to cos you benefit from the robberies against against them.
So long as you willfully support injustice and wickedness on others you too will be a victim of the predator you root for.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2016
Equalizer:
They are Fulani terrorist not herdsmen..
Hw are we sure they re nt BH!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 21, 2016
AnanseK:

At least you have a school leaving certificate. Those 2words Incompetent and clueless - no one has the right to own them again, they one and only one - the ineffectual buffoon and you know him.
As for your rarther clumsy quote , you have tried , but those who have more rhythm and know more about metaphors say " what's good for Greece is good for Uganda."

What is this one saying

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by Oche211(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
adeusolu:

The wrong of the Fulani taking over other people land with terror while Buhari looks away is really
Cause for concern and also a great injustice as you rightly postulate. But I am shockd that you choose to be blind to the injustice the Niger delta and IGBOS are subjected to cos you benefit from the robberies against against them.
So long as you willfully support injustice and wickedness on others you too will be a victim of the predator you root for.

hmmm, well said.
However, i personally don't ve anything against the niger deltans or the Igbos (nt IPOB, cos even the Igbos ve nt taken that as a general name to be called. It's just a sectional name).
However, it truely baffles one's imagination how igbo youths are quick to call 4 nigeria's break up. Calling d country a zoo nd all that.
If u want to secede 4rm a country, there re better nd more matured ways to go abt it.
Trust me, if u've seen full blown wars, u won't even call 4 war.
I believe dat dis IPOB re just puppets in the hands of some greedy men nd women. Truth be told plainly, d prob with SE nd SS isn't coming 4rm d centre (FG), it's 4rm greedy politicians at states nd local levels.
Will u blame jonathan 4 nt doing enough 4 those regions?
Sadly, the problem is nt peculiar to SE nd SS alone, it cuts across the whole country. 4rm NE to NW, NC to SW. That's d reality of things.
Nigeria breakup isn't d solution. Biafra won't solve it. Come to think of it, will d biafran leaders come 4rm heaven? Will they be angels?
Instead while nt agitate 4 better security, improved healthcare nd education, good roads, water, better, cheap nd affordable housing. Good electricity nd employment. Better welfare package nd social security for the aged, handicapped, pensioneers etc.
Those re what u shld fight 4.
I'm never a supporter or a member of APC if u must knw.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State by Oche211(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
adeusolu:

that part of benefiting 4rm d robbery of the SS nd SE got me laughing.
BTW, who's d predator that i'm rooting 4?
U see d mentality of the Nigerian youths nw?
Nigerian problems will continue to remain unless we rise to tackle them together.
Frankly speaking, buhari, fayose, jonathan, amaechi, akpabio, Saraki, ekweremandu, Rochas, El-rufai, Tinubu, Wike nd d rest don't even knw dat there's some1 like oche211, adeusolu, chukwudi44, calaway etc existing anywhere in the world or on a forum such as nairaland. They re always motivated by their own interest. Remember in politics, "there re no permanent friends or enemies, only permanent interest".
Don't be surprise if u see wike nd amaechi hugging or eating together tomorrow, that's what dat statement means.
There re 1461 days in 4 years (leap year inclusive). D masses have 1, why d politicians get 1460 days. Bt dat 1 day determine d rest. If by 2019, buhari fails to perform, i wouldn't think twice voting him out. We continue d whole process until d messiah arrives.
To be frank, I'm clearly nt a fan of Nnamdi kanu nd it's simple. He's far away in UK, under full A.c nd was inciting violence. Calling Igbo youths to take up arms bt who bears consequences. If war had broken out last year, he'll be far away 4rm d theatre of war, safe nd secured while women, children, aged men nd women as well as the youths perish. D highest he would ve done would ve been words of encouragements on radio biafra nd dat's all. That's never FREEDOM FIGHTING. Thinking of war? 1967-1970 isn't far away to travel down memory lane.
D.R.C, syria, somali, liberia, libya are also case studies.
There re other several ideologies across d country dat i'm nt cool wit nd airing my opinion isn't a sign dat i'm sponsored by anyone. Dat my opinion differs 4rm urs doesn't make me ur enemy bt sadly, dat's wht Nigerian politics nd politician preaches.
I still believe in the Nigerian dreams of our founding fathers.
Still waiting 4 hw i benefited 4rm those robberies oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Governors' Wives And High Ranking Women At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos / Kwankwaso Supporters Decamp To Gandujiyya Movement, Burn Their Red Caps(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.