Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Aeroberry Money Contest. Win $100 Or N30,000. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aeroberry Money Contest. Win $100 Or N30,000. (563 Views)

Can I Get An Original Casio Wrist Watch Under N30,000? / Participate In This Contest, Win Cash Prizes / Man Fights Fuel Attendant At Oando Filling Station Over N30 Change (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aeroberry Money Contest. Win $100 Or N30,000. by aeroberry1: 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
Aeroberry company is doing their first money contest which starts today and last for about seventy days. It has already started counting down. Don’t miss this opportunity to win something from aeroberry.com.

How you win – Enter your email address in the sign up form to win. Once you sign up, you’ll receive a unique link back to the contest.

Share the link with your friends and followers, and for each person you get to sign up, you earn 1 point. The person with the most points at the end of the contest wins. However, for you to qualify to win, you must get at least 30 persons to sign it. Remember, aeroberry is always genuine in their dealings. Somebody surely will win this money. Will it be you ?

The price to win is $100 USD (Those outside Nigeria) or N30,000 (Naira).
This is the link to the money contest https://s.heyo.com/4b5305 Click on the link and it will take you to the contest page on facebook.

http://www.aeroberry.com/aeroberry-money-contest/

(1) (Reply)

Legalise The Illegal Refineries / My Fans Offer S3X To Me, Tiwa Savage Is A Lovely Soul, Tolufame Reveals / Mods, Why Must This Be Added On My Profile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.