Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Who Knows The Model Of This Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Knows The Model Of This Phone (1040 Views)

Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? / Check Out This Phone, U Will Not Be Disappointed ( Photos) / Please Who Knows The Phone HOTWAV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Model Of This Phone by IamBLAZER(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Please, help me identify this phone. I need to confirm the model before I get it. Looks like the new HTC 10 to me but I don't exaclty believe it's HTC 10. Thank you

Re: Who Knows The Model Of This Phone by bogtrotter: 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
Is m10 even in Nigeria yet? That's probably m9.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Model Of This Phone by IamBLAZER(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
bogtrotter:
Is m10 even in Nigeria yet? That's probably m9.
Uhmmm bro, I need you to be sure and it's not in Nigeria the picture was taken in the UK. M9 camera is kinda square
Re: Who Knows The Model Of This Phone by khalhokage(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
This is the HTC 10, the chamfered edges and capacitive buttons are HTC 10 exclusive right now.

It could also be the HTC 10 Lifestyle which is a slightly lower speced version of the 10

Note that it's HTC 10, not M10

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Model Of This Phone by IamBLAZER(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
khalhokage:
This is the HTC 10, the chamfered edges and capacitive buttons are HTC 10 exclusive right now.
Note that it's HTC 10, not M10
. Thanks... I thought the HTC 10 hasn't exactly been released. How come my friend has used this one for Months
Re: Who Knows The Model Of This Phone by khalhokage(m): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
IamBLAZER:
. Thanks... I thought the HTC 10 hasn't exactly been released. How come my friend has used this one for Months

I don't know, ask him, maybe it's a review device or a fake.

It was announced this month to be released in May, so I have no idea how he got is hands on one.
Re: Who Knows The Model Of This Phone by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
IamBLAZER:
Please, help me identify this phone. I need to confirm the model before I get it. Looks like the new HTC 10 to me but I don't exaclty believe it's HTC 10. Thank you

Are u a learner? That is one of the leaked images of the HTC 10. It looks like the HTC 10 but doesn't have the curves and chamfer of the HTC 10. In a nutshell.. It is not HTC 10.. In fact that device does not exist, it is a leaked image.

1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Model Of This Phone by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
IamBLAZER:

Ur friend is a BIG FAT LIAR. That picture was stolen from the internet, it is a leaked image of HTC 10 before it was launched.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tecno W4 For Sale / Blackberry Will Release Three Android Phones For 2016 See Specs / Pls Help! I Cant Download On My Playstore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.