Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,769 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund (43625 Views)

FG Dumps Cattle Colonies, Asks States To Tackle Herdsmen Themselves- Daily Trust / 17 States To Benefit From Fed Govt’s $29.9b Loan (see The List) / FG, States, LGS Share N345b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by samjadinero(m): 9:08am On Apr 21, 2016
Aregbe can now pay February's half-salary. Gbese lo ma pa Man yen!
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by Olukat(m): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2016
Pavore9:
Will these states use the fund for what it is meant for?

Do beggars use money for anything resourceful? NO!
All they do is to improve on their asking, crying and begging skills.
How many country in the EU possess what we have, in terms of resources
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by Omonigeriarere: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Another Nonsense from an IPOB miscreant

This is the problem with descendants of Ojukwu, the bearded bald coward who abandoned his people when the Nigerian forces dealt with him ruthlessly

Are you aware that the UK still gives aid money to countries like China and India? I guess it is for obvious reasons?

They have done their research and have identified feasible projects to put resources. These projects have nothing to do with cocaine smuggling or kidnapping- Go figure

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue :
tongue
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by Sicillian: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Ebukaobi:

This is the problem with descendants of Ojukwu, the bearded bald coward who abandoned his people when the Nigerian forces dealt with him ruthlessly

Are you aware that the UK still gives aid money to countries like China and India? I guess it is for obvious reasons?

They have done their research and have identified feasible projects to put resources. These projects have nothing to do with cocaine smuggling or kidnapping- Go figure
unmph like you where used as sacrifice to appease the gods of wind before the advent of the European missionaries to Africa.

I think its high time nairaland create kid section where urchins like you can have their say.

Must you let every body know you are a zumby all the time; children of now adays. Dont blame you though, i blame your mother for breast feeding you with cow milk... No wonder you reason like a cow... #pathetic buffoon.
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by MrGerald(m): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2016
Ebukaobi:

those States mentioned there has something in common, the EU know the criteria they used, hope now you understand almagiri boy?
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by nd07(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
tuale4u:

Governors in our region dont know how to seek fund from foreign donor.

Maybe they didnt even apply. Well European Union use thier perogative to decide who they will give free gift.

No! d Strong man of Ekiti does not need it. Fayose, d Lion of ds country is so favored of God & I think its d Europe that needs him to authenticate the program.
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by NovusHomo(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
nani212:
hmmn. no south eastern or south southern state

Ask GEJ and PDP; they got your votes. grin
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by Ebukaobi: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sicillian:

unmph like you where used as sacrifice to appease the gods of wind before the advent of the European missionaries to Africa.

I think its high time nairaland create kid section where urchins like you can have their say.

Must you let every body know you are a zumby all the time; children of now adays. Dont blame you though, i blame your mother for breast feeding you with cow milk... No wonder you reason like a cow... #pathetic buffoon.

Mynd44

Violation of rules 1 and 2

Thanks
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by enlightenedmind: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
nani212:
hmmn. no south eastern or south southern state

That is not the slavery loan u want. Trust me. They will still be stagnant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing With A Lady At A Party (Photo, Video) / Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend / Senators Who Followed Saraki And Ekweremadu To Court Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.