Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide (37477 Views)

Petrol Queues Disappear As NNPC Distributes 1.3bn Litres Of Fuel / NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide / NNPC Distributes 1080 Trucks Of PMS Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by DonCortino: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
goodlifehyd1:

ONCE UPON A TIME THIS HAPPENED IN NIGERIA
Yeah! Just for about less than 2 weeks. And then things normalized. How how many months have we now been on the current one?
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by Sanchez01: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
kenonze:
Not too good.

The scarcity is getting too long.
We cant afford getting use to hardship.
Last month alone our establishment spent over N115,000.00 on fueling the generator.
This money is enough to employ 4Graduates
115,000k for (FOUR) 4 GRADUATES. Let me just believe you just wanted to exaggerate. In this present economy. Haba! Fear God please.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by slimderek(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
goodlifehyd1:

Apc did this.
Cause companies mainly uses Diesel
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by babadee1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
scholes0:

Read for Yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/3057430/25-quarter-all-cars-nigeria

OK that's great. We're on the same page.
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by okonivwe(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
No Feul In Delta state
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by Miscellaneous(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
superjaks:
Why small allocation to d north??

wetin concern ab.oki concern fuel? dem ready to trek ... was only kiddinq....

but on a serious note, more motorist are in the southern axis compared to the north.… u can even see Lagos has the highgest number

1 Like

Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by 2rutalk1: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Somethings are better not said at all. Is this supposed to be news or acceptance of failure on the part of the government. What will 4 trucks of PMS do for a whole State? nawa
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by okonivwe(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
No fuel delta state
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by IrradiatoR: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
Pavore9:
Hope those trucks were tracked!

I think that's the part (tracking) they are leaving out. . .
the situation is so bad beyond telling us thousands of trucks were loaded. . .
did the loaded trucks get to the designated destinations
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by YelloweWest: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
scholes0:
Are these people telling us Lagos is only 3 times the population, Vehicles and Industrial Capacity of Abuja?
I agree. Lagos portion is too small
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by Burshh: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
goodlifehyd1:

Yeah, diesel scarcity..which lasted for days..upon the heat of the 2015 elections .. the political undertones and the unions role was well noted too. Diesel to petrol consumption ratio in Nigeria should be about 1:20
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by Honestly1: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
scholes0:
Are these people telling us Lagos is only 3 times the population, Vehicles and Industrial Capacity of Abuja?
Sir lagos has 1/3 of all the cars in Nigeria. In about 20 years, half of the cars in Nigeria will be in lagos.
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by Honestly1: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
kenonze:
Not too good.

Last month alone our establishment spent over N115,000.00 on fueling the generator.

So ur company pay 55k or thereabout to a graduate. Oga o
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by goodlifehyd1: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
slimderek:
Apc did this.
Cause companies mainly uses Diesel
lmao so who caused this PDP
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by Amberon11: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
you're always bias whenever it comes to Lagos. Did you not see the amount of trucks Port Harcourt got? Do you know that the population of Lagos doesn't double that of Rivers?
scholes0:
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by Amberon11: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
I fear, and the greedy lagosians ain't satisfied with their 467 trucks, they want more when PH got only 29?? Well that's probably cuz there are so many illegal bunkeries.
femiranking28:
What will portharcourt do with 29 trucks... Is that one for only 10 people or what that number of truck can't reach everybody

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by scholes0(m): 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Amberon11:
you're always bias whenever it comes to Lagos. Did you not see the amount of trucks Port Harcourt got? Do you know that the population of Lagos doesn't double that of Rivers?

Population of Lagos does not double Rivers?
Hhahahaha... that is new to me.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by Amberon11: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
its ok to not know everything.
scholes0:

Population of Lagos does not double Rivers? Hhahahaha... that is new to me.
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by scholes0(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Amberon11:
its ok to not know everything.
Guy, Ibadan alone is bigger than Port harcourt, so tell me how you could possible believe that Lagos State is not double Rivers....lol
Lagos is also denser with more people packed together.
You no get google maps ni?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
phkka1:
Abia state no get any thing.
Road no dey. grin
You didn't see that thread showing Aba roads? grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sanchez01:

115,000k for (FOUR) 4 GRADUATES. Let me just believe you just wanted to exaggerate. In this present economy. Haba! Fear God please.

Hmmmm, my dear, don't act as if u are not in Nigeria.

Do u know how many GRADUATES working as receptionist, sales girls, Bar tenders etc.
Mind u, thats appropriately 25k per month.
How many private school can pay above 15k per month.
Nigeria has the highest cheap labor market
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
Honestly1:

So ur company pay 55k or thereabout to a graduate. Oga o

Hmmmm, let not deceive ourselves.
Just place an advert for job. See many GRADUATES Diving the work. They tried of staying at home.
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
crixtex:

Kenonze d wailing wailer!!! grin

Sorry sir am a die hard supporter of PMB.
Am an enterpreneure.
The fuel scarcity is hiting me hard
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by moshoodn(m): 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
kenonze:
Not too good.

115k enough to pay four (4) graduates?

I will not say anything...
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by Grundig: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
UNtil this scarcity situation is sorted out I'd suggest thatt the NNPC put on their website the final destination of every truck that has loaded from every depot around the country. They should also give the ETA for each truck and th registration numbers. That way we can monitor these guys.

It is unfair what these guys are puitting uis thrugh.
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
ffo:

this is exaggeration, how can 115k pay 4 graduates. haba. how much is your salary?

Nawa oooo.
Are u not in Nigeria?
The said graduate aren't working base on what they studied. Receptionist, Bar tender, sales rep., etc. There is no work. That should be approprximately N25000[ per month. Receiving that regularly is better than working for government without pay
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by prinsam30: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
we shall get their some day
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by Amberon11: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
You will do well to stop comparing Lagos to port Harcourt. That's like comparing Rivers state to Ikeja. That being said, Lagos state is very small in relation to its population hence its outrageous population density.

If the last census was anything to go by, then its pretty obvious that Lagos doesn't double the population of Rivers. It is also believed that the SS was grossly underestimated during the last census due to political reasons and this was evident as enumerators were absent in whole towns and LGAs in Rivers. I'm sure you also believe that Kano was more populated than Lagos smiley

PS: Google maps have never been a reliable way of determining a population.
scholes0:

Guy, Ibadan alone is bigger than Port harcourt, so tell me how you could possible believe that Lagos State is not double Rivers....lol
Lagos is also denser with more people packed together.
You no get google maps ni?
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
What of Taraba?
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by scholes0(m): 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Amberon11:
You will do well to stop comparing Lagos to port Harcourt. That's like comparing Rivers state to Ikeja. That being said, Lagos state is very small in relation to its population hence its outrageous population density.

If the last census was anything to go by, then its pretty obvious that Lagos doesn't double the population of Rivers. It is also believed that the SS was grossly underestimated during the last census due to political reasons and this was evident as enumerators were absent in whole towns and LGAs in Rivers.

PS: Google maps have never been a reliable way of determining a population.

So, the last census undercounted Rivers but got Lagos state population right abi?
If you honestly believe Lagos state is not double Rivers in Population, then I am sorry, there is nothing I can do to help you.
During the last election,what was the number of registered voters in Rivers compared to Lagos? That is another indicator apart from census.
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by Amberon11: 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
what you believe is irrelevant to me but the truth.

Number of registered voters? since when did that become a yardstick? you do know that population distribution is another determining factor yh?
scholes0:

So, the last census undercounted Rivers but got Lagos state population right abi?
If you honestly believe Lagos state is not double Rivers in Population, then I am sorry, there is nothing I can do to help you.
During the last election,what was the number of registered voters in Rivers compared to Lagos? That is another indicator apart from census.
Re: NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide by to9ine: 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
kenonze:
Not too good.

115,000 for four graduates! That is 28,750 per person!.
God deliver this writer from poverty!! It has eaten real deep!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport / Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate / El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.