Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary (5040 Views)

DURABLE HIGH QUALITY ALUMINIUM LONG SPAN, STEP TILES nd METCOPPO AVAILABLE NOW / TILING AND INTERLOCKING in Abuja?............Call For The Perfect Touch / Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 06, 2016
Contact perfect touch Aluminium
Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 7:38am On May 07, 2016
Let's give your home a beautiful look with our Aluminium works @ perfect touch Aluminium. Tel:08153665659,08067079715. Email: perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 9:11am On May 08, 2016
Happy Sunday
Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 7:59am On May 12, 2016
We fabricate quality Aluminium to beautify your projects. Contact us today via 08153665659,08067079715. Thanks
Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 8:59am On May 17, 2016
We fabricate to your taste , making all your project look great and beautiful with our Aluminium works. Talk to us today on 08067079715,08153665659. Thanks
Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 7:30am On May 19, 2016
adeekiti:
Let's give your home a beautiful look with our Aluminium works @ perfect touch Aluminium. Tel:08153665659,08067079715. Email: perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com
Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 7:15am On May 21, 2016
Good morning to all our customers. Happy weekend
Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 8:01am On May 22, 2016
Happy Sunday to everyone, may the good lord bless us this week. Amen
Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 7:45am On May 28, 2016
cool casement with burglary embedded

Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Call for your aliminium works. Thanks
Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 05, 2016
adeekiti:
We fabricate quality Aluminium to beautify your projects. Contact us today via 08153665659,08067079715. Thanks.
Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
Stainless rails in progress...

Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
cool

Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
A big thank you to everyone that keeps us going, you added a strength to perfect touch Aluminium. God bless you all.
Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
adeekiti:
Contact perfect touch Aluminium
Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
adeekiti:
Stainless rails in progress...

Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by mavverick: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
You are here posting pictures as if things are that rosy.

* we agree a price, yet you deny the fact that this is what was agreed.
* you did a woeful job at my place, placing the nets outside and permanently fixing it onto the frame, rather than installing a sliding net.
* Refuse to meet up with me on site
* Refuse to pick up my call, asking me to go and get someone else to fix your mess.
* Giving me BS by saying that i gave someone else your number to threathen you, does that even make sense ?
* Complete lack of professionalism.

If its 50k that will resolve this mess, you need to give me a date in which you will finish the work, remove the woeful job you did, who fixes net on the outside in this day and age, placing the nets under the elements (sun/rain etc). EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SLIDING NETS, WELL FITTED NOT NETS BEING LOOSE FROM THE FRAME OR NOT RIGID.

I need a deadline date in which you will finish it, it will cost me 50k more than what we agreed, when these guys want a job, they will call you countless times, once the money reaches thier hands, they turn to something else and still form humble. Anyway, I will pay you the 50k extra.
Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 08, 2016
I know u are much interested in what you do best and I wont say anything.. You didn't call nor said anything since U agreed to add up the money, now U came here to say I didn't pick Ur call. God will judge u bro. Thank
U and keep the lies on, how many times U wan pay 50k bros? The snapchat was brought up by him as an evidence to prove our agreement but it's very clear for all to see and despite you said U will never accept the quote at almost completion stage when balance was requested, I chose to use my money to sort it and when materials got high, U refused as well even though U chose to split the payments and I was constantly telling u that we should make arrangement for all to be readily fabricated but U refused, do u think I will have to keep using my money to sort your windows? No.
mavverick:
You are here posting pictures as if things are that rosy.

* we agree a price, yet you deny the fact that this is what was agreed.
* you did a woeful job at my place, placing the nets outside and permanently fixing it onto the frame, rather than installing a sliding net.
* Refuse to meet up with me on site
* Refuse to pick up my call, asking me to go and get someone else to fix your mess.
* Giving me BS by saying that i gave someone else your number to threathen you, does that even make sense ?
* Complete lack of professionalism.

If its 50k that will resolve this mess, you need to give me a date in which you will finish the work, remove the woeful job you did, who fixes net on the outside in this day and age, placing the nets under the elements (sun/rain etc). EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SLIDING NETS, WELL FITTED NOT NETS BEING LOOSE FROM THE FRAME OR NOT RIGID.

I need a deadline date in which you will finish it, it will cost me 50k more than what we agreed, when these guys want a job, they will call you countless times, once the money reaches thier hands, they turn to something else and still form humble. Anyway, I will pay you the 50k extra.

Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by mavverick: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Before any money exchange hands, I need a firm date. so I asked you a question in my last post, and no reply. If payment is made today, when will you replace the shabby disgusting job ? second time asking.

Do you think I will just give you the extra money like that without any firm commitment, so that you can then take a photo and say that we agreed 2million . Of course i want you to use my own money to sort out my windows, what happened to the 980k I paid you so far ? or will you deny receiving that ?

Read the screenshot, and where does it say I agreed to pay you 1 million and 70k ? Is that not 1m or how clear can it be ? So you tell me to accept what is involved, so as to get the job, and then hoodwink me later by doing a shabby job in order to force me to pay more.

SIMPLE QUESTION, WHY DIDNT YOU JUST SAY THAT 1M WILL NOT WORK AND THEN I WOULD HAVE GONE TO SOMEONE WHO IS HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY ? I GUESS YOU HAVE FAILED TO SHOW ME THOSE 2 QUALITIES !!

adeekiti:
I know u are much interested in what you do best and I wont say anything.. You didn't call nor said anything since U agreed to add up the money, now U came here to say I didn't pick Ur call. God will judge u bro. Thank
U and keep the lies on, how many times U wan pay 50k bros? The snapchat was brought up by him as an evidence to prove our agreement but it's very clear for all to see and despite you said U will never accept the quote at almost completion stage when balance was requested, I chose to use my money to sort it and when materials got high, U refused as well even though U chose to split the payments and I was constantly telling u that we should make arrangement for all to be readily fabricated but U refused, do u think I will have to keep using my money to sort your windows? No.
Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
After the chat which I didn't agree to his offer , he didn't say anything on Whatsapp but called after some days to say , "let me mobilised and he paid 150k(last year) first without saying anything abt the quote until when works were almost completed and he refused the quote,when materials got high he said he can't add up as well despite I decided to cover the work with my money after he refused the quote..U only played your game.. Like I sadi before, God is the witness...bros upload the pictures of all the windows that was done at your site, pay the whole balance and I will come and fix your windows.. After Ur posts that U promised to pay, did I heard from U since then? Have your welder that ran away come back to fix the burglary, I'm coming to install once.. If u are not ok with my response, U are free to get someone else. Note:If the whole money is not paid, I'm going no where. Thank u
mavverick:
Before any money exchange hands, I need a firm date. so I asked you a question in my last post, and no reply. If payment is made today, when will you replace the shabby disgusting job ? second time asking.

Do you think I will just give you the extra money like that without any firm commitment, so that you can then take a photo and say that we agreed 2million . Of course i want you to use my own money to sort out my windows, what happened to the 980k I paid you so far ? or will you deny receiving that ?

Read the screenshot, and where does it say I agreed to pay you 1 million and 70k ? Is that not 1m or how clear can it be ? So you tell me to accept what is involved, so as to get the job, and then hoodwink me later by doing a shabby job in order to force me to pay more.

SIMPLE QUESTION, WHY DIDNT YOU JUST SAY THAT 1M WILL NOT WORK AND THEN I WOULD HAVE GONE TO SOMEONE WHO IS HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY ? I GUESS YOU HAVE FAILED TO SHOW ME THOSE 2 QUALITIES !!

Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by mavverick: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
3rd time asking.
If money is paid today, when will the work start/ be completed ?
How come a simple question is so hard to answer ?

adeekiti:
After the chat which I didn't agree to his offer , he didn't say anything on Whatsapp but called after some days to say , "let me mobilised and he paid 150k(last year) first without saying anything abt the quote until when works were almost completed and he refused the quote,when materials got high he said he can't add up as well despite I decided to cover the work with my money after he refused the quote..U only played your game.. Like I sadi before, God is the witness...bros upload the pictures of all the windows that was done at your site, pay the whole balance and I will come and fix your windows.. After Ur posts that U promised to pay, did I heard from U since then? Have your welder that ran away come back to fix the burglary, I'm coming to install once.. If u are not ok with my response, U are free to get someone else. Note:If the whole money is not paid, I'm going no where. Thank u
Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Perfect touch aluminium

2 Likes

Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Who deserves the glory, NA only U baba God.. Perfect touch Aluminium. Truth deserves to be encouraged in everything

1 Share

Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2016
Whose arrogance people don't worry,the truth is within, calm down.....(I have shown the proof that shows it that after delivering, U want another thing apart from the agreed pattern...on Sunday when u called, u started yelling and screaming at me on phone hoping that I will give in again like u changed the quote earlier and I had to add my money to sort things, then I boldly told u to go ahead and ask if net are done outside, u found out and U realize it and U thought that was what u will use against and U called on Tuesday after the sunday U yelled at me, u were asking me and I will quote u "Hey adeekiti, baawo no, I have the shirt I promised U, when do u want to pick it up and I said "don't worry like I told u, I don't need the shirt and u said "ok , Adeekiti do u want me to add to the money so that the net can be moved inside and I said I'm done with taking Ur abuses, u have my balance of 20k and it remains 2nets for the casement on the upstairs , get someone else to fix since U delayed it, it was suppose to be installed the day I left there despite I whatsapp U before,during and after I was done with the rest of the net, u stopped replying when u knew u can't get the burglary ready and as well don't want to pay my balance which U later sent a whatsapp text a week or more saying the second welder ran away leaving behind those remaining burglary undone....talking about the change Nigeria needs, it people like u that Nigeria need to change...staying on Ur laptop/phone and using artisans to work and deny them their pay..He gave the guy that the new guy /engineer who was supervising the net while I was fixing it my whtsapp number and he thought I won't recognize his face since I met him just once, different from the others I've seen on site, I recognize him through his displayed pic on whatsapp, now U are here denying it.. Like I said before and I'm saying again, God is watching in 20D
mavverick:

1 Like

Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by mavverick: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lies Lies Lies

As I said, why did you hide the date of the chat screenshot you sent earlier. The agreed pattern was for all nets to be fixed inside, where have you ever seen nets permanently fixed outside ? You only sent me that in March 2016, the work started in November 2015.

Have you received 980k before, yes or no ? So are you denying receiving any money ? Because I am seeing a FRAUD talking here. I am waiting for you to deny receiving 980k so that I can post the payment details here for all to see. So your claim of not paying Artisans is laughable, when you have nothing to say, best to keep quiet.

How did I change quotation, you mentioned a price, I gave you my offer, you accepted it and thats what we have been working with. How simple is that Mr FRAUD ?

adeekiti:
Whose arrogance people don't worry,the truth is within, calm down.....(I have shown the proof that shows it that after delivering, U want another thing apart from the agreed pattern...on Sunday when u called, u started yelling and screaming at me on phone hoping that I will give in again like u changed the quote earlier and I had to add my money to sort things, then I boldly told u to go ahead and ask if net are done outside, u found out and U realize it and U thought that was what u will use against and U called on Tuesday after the sunday U yelled at me, u were asking me and I will quote u "Hey adeekiti, baawo no, I have the shirt I promised U, when do u want to pick it up and I said "don't worry like I told u, I don't need the shirt and u said "ok , Adeekiti do u want me to add to the money so that the net can be moved inside and I said I'm done with taking Ur abuses, u have my balance of 20k and it remains 2nets for the casement on the upstairs , get someone else to fix since U delayed it, it was suppose to be installed the day I left there despite I whatsapp U before,during and after I was done with the rest of the net, u stopped replying when u knew u can't get the burglary ready and as well don't want to pay my balance which U later sent a whatsapp text a week or more saying the second welder ran away leaving behind those remaining burglary undone....talking about the change Nigeria needs, it people like u that Nigeria need to change...staying on Ur laptop/phone and using artisans to work and deny them their pay..He gave the guy that the new guy /engineer who was supervising the net while I was fixing it my whtsapp number and he thought I won't recognize his face since I met him just once, different from the others I've seen on site, I recognize him through his displayed pic on whatsapp, now U are here denying it.. Like I said before and I'm saying again, God is watching in 20D
Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Check properly no date was hidden and I wont be a liar like u, to everyone reading this threads , I will post links of both threads to see it all since he wants to dodge the threads after all evidence are shown to counter his lies, bring down Ur ego, are u now broke to fix Ur mess? https://www.nairaland.com/2423617/quality-designs-perfect-touch-aluminium/32#46447165
mavverick:
Lies Lies Lies

As I said, why did you hide the date of the chat screenshot you sent earlier. The agreed pattern was for all nets to be fixed inside, where have you ever seen nets permanently fixed outside ? You only sent me that in March 2016, the work started in November 2015.

Have you received 980k before, yes or no ? So are you denying receiving any money ? Because I am seeing a FRAUD talking here. I am waiting for you to deny receiving 980k so that I can post the payment details here for all to see. So your claim of not paying Artisans is laughable, when you have nothing to say, best to keep quiet.

How did I change quotation, you mentioned a price, I gave you my offer, you accepted it and thats what we have been working with. How simple is that Mr FRAUD ?

Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Look at the shabby jobs he claimed was done at his site, when u bring down your ego..U know you are liar, keep it up..

Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
He brought the screenshot of the claimed place that I agreed to his offer and please in that screenshot, did I accept his offer despite after giving him my price, he told me to please look into his own price which I did and we arrived at the first quote which he now claim we didn't agree, do u know how many people's sweat was worked out to push Ur project to that stage, U told the guy that was installing Ur doors, U won't pay him upfront until he finish installing the doors, that was why the guy was just feeling unhappy, what a slave master U are....the roofer that Ur roof as well, he supervised Ur works and U refuse to pay him asking him to work another one week or more holding back his balance, I'm sure U did same to Mr topsy.. Who is the liar, didn't U request I should tell u if the roof's Colour is not original and its changing colours, imagine o...change ur ways and U will get people to work for u
Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
Well, u thought I was humble and calm with U, is that why U thought u can do anything to make me fall for u again... No, each time U yell and abuse me, I always try to remain calm and listen to U but u thought I'm a stupid person U can do anything to.. No, forget it, never will I tolerate your abuse anymore.. It's clearly stated...enough is enough Pls get it right .... The other artisans are reading and watching Ur lies....
Re: Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2016
With great appreciation from perfect touch aluminium to all our friends and customers, God bless u all. Thanks

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Architectural Block Of Flat Design / Paint Production, Screeding, Painting & Cleaning Services @ Affordable Cost. / Property In Lekki (luxury Home)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.