Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Dinner - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dinner (675 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early / Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) / The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dinner by M400(f): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Take a glass, before u sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dinner by Armanee: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
undecided

I thought breakfast should not be skipped? Milk is taken along with cereals n tea.... undecided
Re: Dinner by mysticgal(f): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
What kind of milk?, because we have diary milk, full cream and the rest. So which is best?
Cc.Lalasticlala
Tjiskii
And MissyB3
See fine topic
Re: Dinner by M400(f): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Read well,unless followed by a lot of activities. It is assumed that people have a lot of work to do in the morning. Drinking a cup of warm milk at night is very nice and if you want to take milk in the morning its not a bad idea because you have a lot of work to do.
Re: Dinner by M400(f): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
mysticgal:
What kind of milk?, because we have diary milk, full cream and the rest. So which is best?
Cc.Lalasticlala
Tjiskii
And MissyB3
See fine topic

There’s a type of milk for every lifestyle. Whole milk contains at least 3.25% milk fat (M.F.), which is lighter than cream but has more body than lower fat milk. When a portion of the milk’s fat is removed, it becomes partly skimmed milk, such as 2% milk and 1% milk, depending on the quantity removed. Skim milk is virtually fat-free, with only about 0.1% fat. For me I take skim milk because of my lifestyle, so girl its all about you and whar works for you. Always check the content of your milk to check if it suits your lifestyle.
Re: Dinner by mysticgal(f): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
M400:

There’s a type of milk for every lifestyle. Whole milk contains at least 3.25% milk fat (M.F.), which is lighter than cream but has more body than lower fat milk. When a portion of the milk’s fat is removed, it becomes partly skimmed milk, such as 2% milk and 1% milk, depending on the quantity removed. Skim milk is virtually fat-free, with only about 0.1% fat. For me I take skim milk because of my lifestyle, so girl its all about you and whar works for you. Always check the content of your milk to check if it suits your lifestyle.
Never knew this tho. Anyways thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Type Of Cake? / Top 3 Nigerian Recipes For A Health And Fitness Goal Journey!!! / Promo Promo Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.