Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki (8745 Views)

Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba / Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
mejai:

u r not far from the truth. Awka doesn't fit to be a state capital ryt from d onset. a city with a laid out plan would have been beta. DAT zik's avenue road is a disgrace. a car can't make a full u-turn der. though u can't blame d govt. Awka (d houses along DAT road) Na person village o grin
they need a new state capital. let they map out a new site and make it a capital. biko, Awka is a shame to be capital. no insult pls. I just vent my views. moreover my villa Na next door to Awka.

Other than your village where else have you been? Awka is not a shame in anyway. The city is still developing and the mistake made by the early administrators are being corrected by Obiano. Awka is on the rise.
Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
UNECboi:
Awka was,is and will still be the worst state capital in the east not abakiliki not umuahia. as an igbo boi I'm not being biased but saying the truth as it is.....

forget the propaganda being spread online that awka is now haven on earth(if I hear),the town is so damn chaotic,disorganised and dirty!

the money that was used on embarking on the useless project of constructing 3flyover on the enugu-onitsha expressway should have being used to just rehabilitate the awka axis only and the rest channelled to the only dualized road in the town(ziks avenue) like widening the road and constructing a good drainage system.

awka was brandished a 'dumpsite' by mr.ifeanyi ubah sometime ago and since then it still reamins the same.

una good evening

The three flyovers are being built to accommodate the growing population of Awka. Beside,the city has been re- planned and all the mistakes and negligence by past administrators and governors are been corrected. The city has been enlarged encompassing many towns and local governments,which will be called THE GREATER AWKA DISTRICT.
We are on the rise and no amount of hatred can stop us. The Awka you know is not the same changing Awka of today....The city is developing very fast with world class infrastructure. I am not here to quarrel with you but to promise you that where Anambra is headed no state in Nigeria can ever dream of it.
We are not trying to lavish all our budget funds on Awka because we also have Onitsha,Nnewi,Ekwulobia,Ihiala,Otuocha and more developing centers that equally needs infrastructure. I am proud and happy to say that all parts of Anambra are developing uniformly. Good roads,pipe born water,electricity,trade and commerce,security,good healthcare and every necessary infrastructure and social services are being put in place.

Watch out for Anambra,we will shut you up !
Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
NRIPRIEST:

The three flyovers are being built to accommodate the growing population of Awka. Beside,the city has been re- planned and all the mistakes and negligence by past administrators and governors are been corrected. The city has been enlarged encompassing many towns and local governments,which will be called THE GREATER AWKA DISTRICT.
We are on the rise and no amount of hatred can stop us. The Awka you know is not the same changing Awka of today....The city is developing very fast with world class infrastructure. I am not here to quarrel with you but to promise you that where Anambra is headed no state in Nigeria can ever dream of it.
We are not trying to lavish all our budget funds on Awka because we also have Onitsha,Nnewi,Ekwulobia,Ihiala,Otuocha and more developing centers that equally needs infrastructure. I am proud and happy to say that all parts of Anambra are developing uniformly. Good roads,pipe born water,electricity,trade and commerce,security,good healthcare and every necessary infrastructure and social services are being put in place.

Watch out for Anambra,we will shut you up !
the usual cheat beating....tufiakwa! agbani in enugu state is fast developing with even a good dual carriage road,nice buildings,government presence,market etc but you hardly see enugu peeps making mouth or even mentioning urban centres in enugu state when you guys sit in ur shops in onitsha to shout that enugu city is the only urban area in enugu state.......
Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Schematics:
LOL..

I don't know why some people are bitter about our advancement? Choi

Awka is today the most beautiful and most modern city East of the Niger. Take that to the bank. If not show me similar world class infrastructure in your state cheesy
world class wetin...oh stop am gonna pee! that shit?
Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by Abagworo(m): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Awka layed bare

Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
UNECboi:
the usual cheat beating....tufiakwa! agbani in enugu state is fast developing with even a good dual carriage road,nice buildings,government presence,market etc but you hardly see enugu peeps making mouth or even mentioning urban centres in enugu state when you guys sit in ur shops in onitsha to shout that enugu city is the only urban area in enugu state.......

You are a complete nut case!
You opened a thread to run my state down but we didn't let you and now I am a chest beater....You inferior human being with a dead brain.You make out precious time to open this disgusting thread and run my fatherland down and you expect to escape without bleeding?
ffuck your agbani or wherever it is that you think is doing better than us,all I know is that my state is doing very well and ever better than most.
Just recently our IGR grew by 30%. We are turning all nooks and crannies of Anambra around with infrastructures and creating wealth while you are here dying of hate. Pathetic loser of an inferior specie!
Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Abagworo:
Awka layed bare

So,what's your point exactly?
Let me know before I know how to reply you.
Yes,layed bare and looking very promising.
Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
NRIPRIEST:

You are a complete nut case!
You opened a thread to run my state down but we didn't let you and now I am a chest beater....You inferior human being with a dead. You make out precious time to open this disgusting thread and run my fatherland down and you expect to escape without bleeding?
ffuck your agbani or wherever it is that you think is doing better than us,all I know is that my state is doing very well and ever better than most.
Just recently our IGR grew by 30%. We are turning all nooks and crannies of Anambra around with infrastructures and creating wealth while you are here dying of hate. Pathetic loser of an inferior specie!
talking about your igr which is still tge normal chest beating do you know that enugu is still above your state in terms of igr even with your boasting of having 100 developed cities in anambra........
Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by Schematics: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
NRIPRIEST:

He is just a bitter old man. He got a pix of a project under construction. This flyover is about to cause him to commit suicide. This worldclass infrastructure is a heart breaker. cheesy

Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
UNECboi:
talking about your igr which is still tge normal chest beating do you know that enugu is still above your state in terms of igr even with your boasting of having 100 developed cities in anambra........

Enugu was the capital of old eastern Nigeria,Biafra and later old Anambra,so,that mean all the structure has been put in place to generate and maximize their IGR potential. Unlik3 Anambra that was just founded two decades ago! If you are not a f.ool you should know it will take Anambra some serious planning and strategy to get up there.

But guess what we are not just trying to get up there but to surpass that and keep moving till we can generate enough tax to foot all our bills and even save for the rainy day.

Another...Enugu collected bail out funds in spite of all their gigantic IGR and guess who didn't need a bail out to survive....Yes,OMANBALA!

Keep the hate coming....Anambra is in a class of its own...And by the time all the investments that is trooping into Anambra kicks in and we start taxing them you will find a rope and hang your miserable life. Pathetic loser!

1 Like

Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by Schematics: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nwanne stop responding to that boy. He is just a boy that was looking for admission recently. He just changed his handle from Kosin to Unecboy. We know him to well.

NRIPRIEST:

Enugu was the capital of old eastern Nigeria,Biafra and later old Anambra,so,that mean all the structure has been put in place to generate and maximize their IGR potential. Unlik3 Anambra that was just founded two decades ago! If you are not a f.ool you should know it will take Anambra some serious planning and strategy to get up there.

But guess what we are not just trying to get up there but to surpass that and keep moving till we can generate enough tax to foot all our bills and even save for the rainy day.

Another...Enugu collected bail out funds in spite of all their gigantic IGR and guess who didn't need a bail out to survive....Yes,OMANBALA!

Keep the hate coming....Anambra is in a class of its own...And by the time all the investments that is trooping into Anambra kicks in and we start taxing them you will find a rope and hang your miserable life. Pathetic loser!
Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
NRIPRIEST:

mr. man I'm asking you again with all your onitsha,nnewi awka,outocha,ihiala una still never surpass enugu the one city state as you guys tag it,don't you think you are the loser here?
Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
Schematics:

He is just a bitter old man. He got a pix of a project under construction. This flyover is about to cause him to commit suicide. This worldclass infrastructure is a heart breaker. cheesy
lmfao.....world class project my nyash! that bullshit? that normal local labourers constructed?
Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by Schematics: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kosin so you finally got admission in Unec? What about your father's spare parts shop at Nnewi?

UNECboi:
mr. man I'm asking you again with,ihiala una still never surpass the one city state as you guys tag it,don't you think you are the loser here?
Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by Schematics: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kosin answer me, is your father still trading at Nnewi? cheesy

UNECboi:
lmfao.....world class project my nyash! that bullshit? that normal local labourers constructed?
Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by Abagworo(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
NRIPRIEST:

[

My point is that Awka is still developing but not yet uhuru like many try to impress. I do really have ground pictures of Awka I took last month and the most striking thing is the frequency of Obiano billboards. Awka is not a place you will hunger to visit again. Agulu looks more tourist friendly and I understand Peter Obi is from their hence the good road construction via Agulu.

I think its time to swallow your pride and accept that Awka is not developed to the level of other Eastern capital cities. You can see how scanty the roads look and how unnecessary the Obiano ego massaging flyovers are. FLYOVERS
Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Schematics:
Kosin so you finally got admission in Unec? What about your father's spare parts shop at Nnewi?

poo just got real....my family gat nothing to do with anambra state....we are for da coal city ..
Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Schematics:

who is kosin? and hey don't try to run away from d fact dat awka is a shithole which no one will want to visit...
Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by Schematics: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
UNECboi:
poo just got real....my family gat nothing to do with anambra state....we are for da coal city ..

Kosin why did you change your handle? cheesy
Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by Schematics: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
This is serious.

Abagworo:

My point is that Owerri is still developing but not yet uhuru like many try to impress. I do really have ground pictures of owerri I took last month and the most striking thing is the frequency of Obiano billboards. Owerri is not a place you will hunger to visit again. Okigwe looks more tourist friendly and I understand Ohakim is from their hence the good road construction via Okigwe.

I think its time to swallow your pride and accept that owerri is not developed to the level of other Eastern capital cities. You can see how scanty the roads look and how unnecessary the Okorocha ego massaging flyovers are. FLYOVERS

This flyover is doing the killing. Some people felt left behind. Of course your state has been left behind while we are doing ambitious projects LOL

Re: AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Schematics:

Kosin why did you change your handle? cheesy
change which handle?....don't change the topic....
.....and stop mentioning that 1543 flyover that was designed ans constructed by local labourers...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gencos Ask FG To Increase Electricity Tariff / N2.2bilion Properties: CSO Asks EFCC To Probe Osun Ex-attorney-general / Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.