Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos (54398 Views)

Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / President Buhari & Aisha Laughing In His Office (Photo) / Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by nukky77(f): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2016
Arewa12:
hahahaha it means dis is serious
thanks dearie.
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2016
This man is a gay clown. Ode
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by PRYCE(m): 9:11am On Apr 21, 2016
amarachi06:

with this your reply, go check yourself wella cos you are hostile and that is how they start.
Abi go and check this lie again... There's no link between hostility and the start of "craziness".

Please run along... Thanks swidy!
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by billyG(m): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2016
dainformant:
The Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, was all smiles (literally) at the Ad-hoc committee on Transport and Railway investigation hearing at the national assembly Abuja earlier today. The minister was present with the acting managing director of the Nigerian Railway Corporation, Fidel Okhiria, the permanent secretary ministry of Transportation Mr. Sabiu Zakari and others. See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/minister-rotimi-amaechi-lets-himself-go.html
Wike will b pissed off!
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by excomarow(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2016
dubemnaija:

Lizard of ubima

Come to think of it, Amaechi might be gay o

After he has pounded your ass time without number and you are just exposing him now.

Na wa for you ooo... Abi he has not being paying you
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by akherepaul: 11:20am On Apr 21, 2016
the Lion of APC
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by MrGerald(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2016
I wondered if this man has some little faint of imbecility?
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by ideylaff: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
Almajiri1:

Share your Intel.

Hmmm let me stay coded. But I stand on good authority TY Danjuma silently matched and surpassed Jagaban and Amaechi

But you know TY Danjuma always does his thing behind the scene . Never in your face

That's all I can say for now.

The powerful have 1 common language money , power is what makes the difference.

Danjuma was treated like a nobody during Jonathan's period by Madam Deziani and was Aldo humiliated in a shouting match with her
On a particular occasion.

He needed the Ministry of Petroleum so much he told PMB I have a boy in the name of Ibe Kachikwu for you , check him out he fits the bill for NNPC GMD

Took 2 phone calls and 1 private personal visit at night. IBB was also involved too

Let me seal up my mouth girl now
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by Almajiri1: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
ideylaff:

Hmmm let me stay coded. But I stand on good authority TY Danjuma silently matched and surpassed Jagaban and Amaechi

But you know TY Danjuma always does his thing behind the scene . Never in your face

Danjuma was treated like a nobody during Jonathan's period by Madam Deziani and was Aldo humiliated in a shouting match with her

He needed the Ministry of Petroleum so much he told PMB I have a boy in the name of Ibe Kachikwu for you , check him out he fits the bill for NNPC GMD

Took 2 phone calls and 1 private personal visit at night. IBB was also involved too

Very plausible.
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by whitebeard(m): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
hey hey hey hey who gives a Bleep..!!
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by Silencerh(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
Oga, U dey there when he dey give them the money?? make una just dey talk wetin una no see
Almajiri1:

Imagine $10,000 per delegates alone. That's approximately 2 million naira per delegate! That guy was handed transport ministry to recoup his investment. Allah is watching all the pretenders. sukkot, this one of them criminal politicians.
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by richeso: 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
totorimi:
Just imagine a federal minister laughing like this in public as if there is no more fuel scarcity, electricity problem, unemployment challenge, insecurity and others. Seriously this shows this guys are just not ready for business how can a federal minister not compose himself properly in public. Now see how others around there are looking at him and wondering what on earth is so funny, is he laughing because he is covered he doesn't feel what other Nigerians are experiencing or is he laughing because the transportation challenge in Nigeria is fixed.

This is a clear indication that we have political adventurers in govt.

1000000% CORRECT

Nigerian took a joke to be minister of transport. see as e dey laugh like say na Nite of a thousand laugh event him dey. RUBBISH...
in the presence of pressing matters. person dey laugh like cow and some mumu like am. chmeew!
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by fareed69(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
Almajiri1:

You not aware?

No Educate me
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by cuteboy2: 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
bikefab:
Why r d others not laffing so hard like him if d joke is too funny?

I have been wondering about this as well.

Why should only one person in a room full of people burst into uncontrollable laughter? Is that not an indication of mental illness?

Just look at how some of them are looking at Amaechi in amazement. He even dances that his queer feminine dance when others are rather sober.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by cuteboy2: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
ideylaff:

Very plausible. Seems credible
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by odikimi: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Please someone should cage this man to make sure, he doesn't run naked some day.
He acts like slowpoke
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by eDoc: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
dubemnaija:

Lizard of ubima

Come to think of it, Amaechi might be gay o

Get off scoping his ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sani Abacha's Grandchildren Pictured With Dolphins In Dubai / Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.