Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

3bedroom Bungalow Roofing - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3bedroom Bungalow Roofing (1255 Views)

Newly Built 3bedroom Terrace House At Lekki Phase II Gardens @21.5m / Lovely 3bedroom Bungalow In Mayfair Gardens Estate Lekki 4 N30m Pix / 90% Completed 3bedroom Bungalow For Sale (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3bedroom Bungalow Roofing by twohrt: 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Can anyone assist with price of roofing a 3bedroom flat bungalows.... From plank to asbestos roofing and ceiling price.... Will be glad if u do
Re: 3bedroom Bungalow Roofing by Icon4s(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
I just roofed my 3 bedroom bungalow with a total sum of N2.5Million. I used New Zealand shingles.

1 Like

Re: 3bedroom Bungalow Roofing by KolaShangOne(m): 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
@icon4s that's a whooping sum! but then, your house is beautiful
@twohrt you should provide further guides to cost in the estimation. House plan,roof plan.
Re: 3bedroom Bungalow Roofing by Icon4s(m): 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
KolaShangOne:
@icon4s that's a whooping sum! but then, your house is beautiful
@twohrt you should provide further guides to cost in the estimation. House plan,roof plan.

Let me just give a summarized break down.
Roof area: 513 sqm. That's high bc of d numerous offshoots.
Cost of planks and carpenter work 480K+
Bought the New Zealand shingles @ N3000/sqm.
Total cost of roofing materials plus accessories: N1, 850, 000.
Labour for roofing:100K.

Total = N2.4M plus. That's y i said abt N2.5M

And thanks for appeeciating my house.

My gate house pix below:

Re: 3bedroom Bungalow Roofing by mufutau55(m): 1:22am On Apr 21, 2016
Icon4s:
Let me just give a summarized break down.
Roof area: 513 sqm. That's high bc of d numerous offshoots.
Cost of planks and carpenter work 480K+
Bought the New Zealand shingles @ N3000/sqm.
Total cost of roofing materials plus accessories: N1, 850, 000.
Labour for roofing:100K.

Total = N2.4M plus. That's y i said abt N2.5M

And thanks for appeeciating my house.

My gate house pix below:

@Icon4s
Very beautiful indeed. Love the roofing on both the Main House and the Gatehouse.

If possible, can you post the floor plan of the Gatehouse? If not, I will surely understand. But I like it.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: 3bedroom Bungalow Roofing by Icon4s(m): 5:47am On Apr 21, 2016
mufutau55:

@Icon4s
Very beautiful indeed. Love the roofing on both the Main House and the Gatehouse.

If possible, can you post the floor plan of the Gatehouse? If not, I will surely understand. But I like it.

Hajji M.

Thanks Hajji M.

Know that i learnt a lot from u and many guys here.

On the gate house, i only did a rough sketch giving d various room dimensions to d engineer. It houses d security man's room, his kitchen and toilet, an office for my wife hu runs a fish farm beside the house and then a generator room.
Re: 3bedroom Bungalow Roofing by mufutau55(m): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Icon4s:

Thanks Hajji M.

Know that i learnt a lot from u and many guys here.

On the gate house, i only did a rough sketch giving d various room dimensions to d engineer. It houses d security man's room, his kitchen and toilet, an office for my wife hu runs a fish farm beside the house and then a generator room.

Thank you sir.

Hajji M.

(1) (Reply)

BUY 2 PLOTS, GET 1 PLOT FREE At Open Heavens Phase 2, Ibeju Lekki / Affordable Bricks And Bars Estate Phase 2 / IN-STYLES DIMENSION For Delta, Warri,Edo,Uyo,Lagos And PH Dwellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.