Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Enyimba Players Celebrate After Beating Etoile Du Sahel - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba Players Celebrate After Beating Etoile Du Sahel (37071 Views)

Sweden 0-2 England: Marcus Rashford In Tears, Players Celebrate (Photos) / Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) / CAF Champions League: Etoile Du Sahel Vs Enyimba 3(3) - 0(4) On 20th April 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyimba Players Celebrate After Beating Etoile Du Sahel by Damikevin(m): 7:35am On Apr 21, 2016
The celebrate with pictures, CAF what happened to confetti flying and a 30liter size of palm wine to Pop?
Re: Enyimba Players Celebrate After Beating Etoile Du Sahel by Highvotage: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2016
So they that came here and conceded 3 goals were not players or they came here to play "LUDO"?
Did Worfbug not beating almighty Madrid 2goals down in Germany and conceded 3 goals in Spain?
We better thank God for them.
Re: Enyimba Players Celebrate After Beating Etoile Du Sahel by saintdennis(m): 7:39am On Apr 21, 2016
Empredboy:
what did stationary stores and IICC achieved in all their Lives? Compare to enyimba 7 npfl tittles, 2 caf champion league cup, 2 caf super cup trouphy, 3 fa cups tittles. Tell did stores near that? Or ur IICC Shooting stars? I beggg

Obviously (like me) you an enyimba fan...I still dey talk am say ONE DAY i'll travel to aba to watch a match (preferably enyimba v kano pillars... but will settle for enyimba v rangers too)

Come to think of it...is enyimba still run by the state govt?
Re: Enyimba Players Celebrate After Beating Etoile Du Sahel by Henon: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2016
They wil get there
Re: Enyimba Players Celebrate After Beating Etoile Du Sahel by Papafriday(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2016
You can never satisfy Nigerians, despite the victory some are still not satisfied. They are still complaining and finding faults. I bet you don't know what it means to play away in North Africa. My darling team, I celebrate with you guys. Go all the way and do us proud again.

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba Players Celebrate After Beating Etoile Du Sahel by Henon: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2016
meolaniyi:
Rubbish team. I remember the days of Stationary Stores of Lagos and IICC shooting stars. You will not compare it with this people.

Football is dead in Nigeria
Is your brain inside your anus? What have your so called best teams achieved that Enyimba that has not surpassed. Is on record that Enyimba is alltime Nigeria most successful club.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Players Celebrate After Beating Etoile Du Sahel by Empredboy(m): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2016
saintdennis:

Obviously (like me) you an enyimba fan...I still dey talk am say ONE DAY i'll travel to aba to watch a match (preferably enyimba v kano pillars... but will settle for enyimba v rangers too)

Come to think of it...is enyimba still run by the state govt?
yeah its still run by the govt in some way. There is a political intrigues going on in the running of the club
Re: Enyimba Players Celebrate After Beating Etoile Du Sahel by iyke2ken(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2016
Bonapart:
Football done die for Nigeria.... they even have to throwaway 3 goals advantage

Thunder fire tootball

Who Enyimba EPP

Oga calm down....so many antics actually dictated the outcome of that match. I mean, stones were actually thrown!

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Players Celebrate After Beating Etoile Du Sahel by saintdennis(m): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2016
Empredboy:
yeah its still run by the govt in some way. There is a political intrigues going on in the running of the club

Maybe it's for the best sha... cos who knows what might befall them if some1 not fully committed buys the club.
Still the legacy of orji uzor Kalu sha... who'd have believed enyeama would go from enyimba No.1 to Naija No.1.
Re: Enyimba Players Celebrate After Beating Etoile Du Sahel by robosky02(m): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2016
Enyimba has so much work to do

especially in the defense
Re: Enyimba Players Celebrate After Beating Etoile Du Sahel by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 21, 2016
Bros, na different case entirely be that.. Liverpool were down 3-1 and came back to win 4-3 against Dortmund.. This Enyimba's case is pathetic. How can you win 3-0 at home and go away and lose 3-0?? even Aston Villa will not be that careless against Barcelona.

Anyways me na them i dey support.. grin grin grin I wish them success, but they must avoid such carelessness

psalmuelwater:
. But its right for liverpool to celebrate there slim victory against a.c milan in 2005 and the recent victory againt borrusia dortmund at anfield abi?
Re: Enyimba Players Celebrate After Beating Etoile Du Sahel by benji93: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
phantonce:
This guys should be flogged mercilessly and explain to us how they conceded 3 goals in a match where there only objective is to defend.

They can never have scored that goal if it was etoile with the upper hands at first.

This guys won't go far in the tournament.
ohoh, which kınd statement be that,maybe they shuld explain to us how they scored 3 goals in the 1st leg, the same reason why they won the fırst leg by a 3-goal margın ıs the same reason why they lost the second leg by the same margın. reason-motıvatıon. whıle they were hıgly determıned to wın the fırst leg on home soıl they were hıghly bound to lose becos the etoıle guys were hıghly determıned to wın on home soıl.what matters ıs, ın the long run they won.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka / Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal / Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Frees 40 Prisoners (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.