Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Welcome To Akwa Ibom 16A Newly Deployed Pcms - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Welcome To Akwa Ibom 16A Newly Deployed Pcms (554 Views)

BORNO~NASARAWA 16A Stream 2 Fall In Here / OGUN, 16A Corpers Lets Meet Here / Finally The New NYSC DG Did It!!! Congrats 16A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Akwa Ibom 16A Newly Deployed Pcms by peterveo(m): 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
It's official now!
Let's get it rolling...
Introduction format:
Institution
State of Origin
Why U chose Akwa Ibom
Re: Welcome To Akwa Ibom 16A Newly Deployed Pcms by 2el(m): 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Corpers wee!!

Hello everyone it's a pleasure to welcome you otondos to The land of uncommon transformation Akwa Ibom.
I'm a serving corps member in this great state and I must
confess the experience is mind blowing. Camping akwa ibom ain't too fun due to the rigid state coordinator Lady Chukwuka Ngozi Nkirikuka who has a very strict nature and abhors corruption.

'Influencing' your posting to Uyo and other big cities are very
tough because of this same state coordinator, so y'all have to be careful who you hand your money to..but make sure you get close to the ICT guys who will register you on that first day because trust me they won't say it but they are the surest people to help you influence your posting, disregard all Local Govt Inspectors and Platoon Officer because Lady Ngozika doesn't give them slots anymore The common slogan of Akwa Ibom camp is Discipline and neatness, don't litter the floor or you might be shocked at what the soldiers might punish you with Power bank is very important because there are no wall outlets to charge your cell phones in the hostels Important to mention are camp activities: Please don't participate in camp activities thinking it will help them give you a favourable posting - this may be done in other states but not in akwa ibom, What I'm sure of is that make sure you register early as soon as camp open (0001-0150) are sure banker for Uyo LG, you might also get posted randomly and not by your level of participation in camp, worthy to note is that our general commander was posted to a thick forest even after he commanded the parade for 3weeks, same thing happened to others that participated in drama, dance, peagentries, quarter guard and even parade.

There are very very few links to influence your posting e.g
camp commandant, the ICT guys and probably if you have a
high ranking soldier as a relation... Advisable local government to get posted to are Uyo - but with a very high cost of living, Eket, Ikot Ekpene, Nsit Atai, Oron, Abak and Ibiono Ibom

The state pays 10,000 monthly allowance but only to those
posted to state government parastatals and it doesn't come
until 3 months time.

FG have banned posting of corps member to Oil companies so take off your mind.

Welcome to Nsit Attai camp.

Mention me for more details

I'm a serving corps member @ Nsit Atai LG
Re: Welcome To Akwa Ibom 16A Newly Deployed Pcms by peterveo(m): 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nice piece 2el thanks

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Kwara Batch A'16 Stream 2 / Help! Ogun State Corpers Still Awaiting July 2016 Allawee O / Tutorials On How To Make Money On Fivver Easily while in camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.