Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers (22787 Views)

OYO Farmers Kill 12 Herdsmen. / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

No one can be more sentimental, bigoted, nepotistic, and "tribalistic" than BooHarry who's letting his fellow Fulani loose to cause menace/carnage everywhere, without addressing it.

I'm Yoruba and the poor victims here are my people. So I've got a right to question why a country that they're part of has refused to protect them and why Booharry, who's also a Fulani cow-jockey, can't call his brothers to order and let peace reign.

Anyway, you still haven't answered the question I asked you: what's BooHarry's job as the president of Nigeria?
His job is to protect lives and property and ensure a free and safe environment for everyone and he is doing just fine.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by SirShymexx: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2016
cassieblake:
His job is to protect lives and property and ensure a free and safe environment for everyone and he is doing just fine.

It's either you're utterly ignorant or just feigning it.

Educate me on how he's doing fine with Fulanis killing and causing carnage everywhere - and at genocidal level, in some communities?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Cubeet: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2016
Elijahrona2:

From isoko north
Now i somehow believe you sha.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by prinsam30: 10:15am On Apr 21, 2016
let be clear on one thing here, the main terrorist here are not Fulani, you remembered what shakau said in his last video, it's just exactly what is happening, these guys are pure Boko Haram nothing more nothing less

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by bashydemy(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2016
Pidggin:
If not for the SW's decision to vote overwhelmingly for PMB these herdsmen would not be having this new sense of entitlement. Na una headache bi dat.
So we should vote for the ineffectual baboon instead abi? Sorry we are not complaining.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by bashydemy(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2016
anonimi:

That is what "strong, incorruptible man of integrity" Buubuu has turned our country into oh!
It must be terrible to be an APCshit zombie now.
Anyway, Wailers forms still dey sha. Make we pity dem small. grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3589606_fbimg1458848436888_jpeg0d51a6ed0a0d14cea0bf7a6d73ba0698
Mr RObot when will you stop this nonsense?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 21, 2016
SirShymexx:

It's either you're utterly ignorant or just feigning it.

Educate me on how he's doing fine with Fulanis killing and causing carnage everywhere - and at genocidal level, in some communities?
Educate me on how GEJ dealt with boko and i will do same smiley
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Mufasa27(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2016
where are those fools saying the northerners (fulani and hausa) are our friends

I really don't know why my yoruba folks are so blind and gullible to know this guy's are the major problem we are facing in this country.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2016
These Fulani people have no respect for livesz, both theirs and that of other people. Attacking them back wont even solve anything because they will just go into a massive killing frenzy of any and every member of the community they find themselves.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by SirShymexx: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2016
cassieblake:
Educate me on how GEJ dealt with boko and i will do same smiley

Do I look like I care about GEJ?

And isn't that part of the reasons why GEJ was replaced with BooHarry?

Based on ya logic, cos GEJ was an utter failure, BooHarry can also be an utter failure, since being the president is about perpetual failure, and replacing one failure with another, no? - hysterical.

Your case is irredeemable. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2016
SirShymexx:

Do I look like I care about GEJ?

And isn't that part of the reason why GEJ was replaced with BooHarry?

Based on ya logic, cos GEJ was an utter failure, BooHarry can also be an utter failure, since being the president is about perpetual failure, and replacing one failure with another, no? - hysterical.

Your case is irredeemable. grin
Your case is pathetic cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by SirShymexx: 10:29am On Apr 21, 2016
cassieblake:
Your case is pathetic cheesy

Lol.

I'm sure you walk around with ya shoulders very high thinking you've got a functioning brain.

But I've got news for you: you've got no brain, yo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 21, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

I'm sure you walk around with ya shoulders very high thinking you've got a functioning brain.

But I've got news for you: you've got no brain, yo. grin
I'm sure you think you are smart cheesy but you aren't grin

You are dumber than a dummy cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 21, 2016
PMIcon:
If you read what you posted very well and without bias, you will clearly see that Buhari is not the Governor of Oyo state and Osun. All organs of government and persons are to take up responsibility.

But we blamed only GEJ for boko haram... why then shudnt we blame only Buhari??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Dollyak(f): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2016
cassieblake:
You either have to be a typical baised Northerner or an ignoramus to make this statement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 21, 2016
Cubeet:

Now i somehow believe you sha.

Yh my brother. Where you from come?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by TheSunSon: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2016
anyimgbo:
yes we Yoruba will rather die by Fulani sword than giving iPads our land to build.its high time we Yoruba put to end of this ipads massive buildings in west.yes we may be facing some trials from Fulani herdsmen but we will still settle.fulani will only graze and go but iPads will come and buy all our lands and make us tenants
Hehehe e pain am. Get off your lazy ass and make money,come to the east and buy land if you can. Slave.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by 2sexycom(m): 10:41am On Apr 21, 2016
Pavarottii:

Am talking about those that wanted change. U brought this upon urselves.
funny... taking sides because you are not affected is one of the greatest mistakes we make as citizens of this country.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2016
cassieblake:

So for you to say the truth is hard for you and u want Nigeria to be great? ?

U know very well dat buhari is a failure in ds fulani area buh u dont want to accept it because he is frm ur place or same religion...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by SirShymexx: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2016
cassieblake:

Loool.

Well, I don't think I'm smart and thanks for reminding me that I'm not. However, I know what the job description of a president is, according to his oath of office and I know that if you're being paid to do a job, you've to do it.

But you still ain't go no brain, yo. grin

Even ya handle is like the dumbest handle only someone without a brain can put together. grin

Now, let's look two dumb things you posted on this thread, in ya own words:

1). "His job is to protect lives and property and ensure a free and safe environment for everyone and he is doing just fine."

Then this:

2). "Educate me on how GEJ dealt with boko and i will do same".

Translation: it's his job to "protect lives and property and ensure a free and safe environment for everyone" but cos GEJ was an utter failure and he's on the same level as GEJ, he's doing just fine.

You need a brain transplant cos right now you've got the IQ of a sewage rat and the concentration of a tadpole. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by ajarossi(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2016
crixtex:

So for you to say the truth is hard for you and u want Nigeria to be great? ?
U know very well dat buhari is a failure in ds fulani area buh u dont want to accept it because he is frm ur place or same religion...
[color=#990000][/color]
ridwanayo:
Hmm,oga Tinubu nd ebora owu won't talk now abi,awon wehrey,joborskill nd passingshot what do u av to say about this

Yoruba pls are we going allow this Fulani's to keep killing us,oduduwa,oranmiyan,and all our fore-fathers would be wipping in there grave,we yoruba's use to be great warrior(are ona kakanfo,rhe aduloju's,ogunmodede's,the dark scorpion nd co)when did we become so weak that we let Fulani's kill us in our land.thunder dat would fire any yoruba dat would still blame igbo's is doing press up in a fitness centre in hell.
Are we yoruba's really cowards or what,am covering my eye right now for us
..........point of action sorry I mean point of correction pls remove tha phrase great warrior a choose a better one like great cowards....thanks for understanding [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by petermichaels(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2016
it is dia agenda,islamizing d nation. Christians we ought to watch and pray often and ask God to give us d nation. God help us. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool.

Well, I don't think I'm smart and thanks for reminding me that I'm not. However, I know what the job description of a president is, according to his oath of office and I know that if you're being paid to do a job, you've to do it.

But you still ain't go no brain, yo. grin

Even ya handle is like the dumbest handle only someone without a brain can put together. grin

Now, let's look two dumb things you posted on this thread, in ya own words:

1). "His job is to protect lives and property and ensure a free and safe environment for everyone and he is doing just fine."

Then this:

2). "Educate me on how GEJ dealt with boko and i will do same".

Translation: it's his job to "protect lives and property and ensure a free and safe environment for everyone" but cos GEJ was an utter failure and he's on the same level as GEJ, he's doing just fine.

You need a brain transplant cos right now you've got the IQ of a sewage rat and the concentration of a tadpole. grin
Copy and paste thief grin

You obviously need a brain transplant cos you gat none smiley

Jobless mofo cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by SirShymexx: 10:54am On Apr 21, 2016
cassieblake:
Copy and paste thief grin

You obviously need a brain transplant cos you gat none smiley

Jobless mofo cheesy

Loool.

You've got no brain, yo. grin grin

You've been utterly shamed and I'm ya conscience now, and I know you're crying and asking God why he gave you mucus for brain matter. Don't lie, I'm ya conscience. grin

Just don't procreate and keep swallowing the babies.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Kor07hHtVTE/VQ0-Y2F8A7I/AAAAAAAAJs4/WMDdnTqJ5yI/s1600/f3acc518858ea935346550a68bdba9dd.gif[/img]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Gboliwe: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2016
Pidggin:
If not for the SW's decision to vote overwhelmingly for PMB these herdsmen would not be having this new sense of entitlement. Na una headache bi dat.

Stop talking nonsense!

SW didn't even vote "overwhelmingly" for the terrorist.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by SirShymexx: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2016
cassieblake:
Amen you are jobless cheesy
Ode grin
Sekem Sekem

Looool.

I'm ya conscience and I know you're crying right now for disgracing yourself. grin

But baby don't cry - there's hope for brainless chics like you, as long as you've got a big batty and you can shake that thang. Make it clap and bounce like it's got hydraulics on it. grin

You still ain't got no brain, yo. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by OLIHI2000(f): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2016
God bless you!
CHIJIOKE1314:
So watchaa gonna do?

Allow 'em to come back and kill ya asX..??

When they killed in Enugu, you did not speak..
When they killed in Agatu, you remained silent.. .
Now they are after you.. Who will speak/interfere for you..?

Be strong and defend yourself..

Goodluck while you at it....

Useless Country.. .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Pavarottii(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2016
2sexycom:
funny... taking sides because you are not affected is one of the greatest mistakes we make as citizens of this country.
Me taking sides? Am nt sure u even know wat u saying. Was it not u that took sides at first?

Hypocrisy!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Wulfruna(f): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2016
anyimgbo:
yes we Yoruba will rather die by Fulani sword than giving iPads our land to build.its high time we Yoruba put to end of this ipads massive buildings in west.yes we may be facing some trials from Fulani herdsmen but we will still settle.fulani will only graze and go but iPads will come and buy all our lands and make us tenants

Ifeanyi, stop trolling. Or at least get a new handle with a non-Igbo name if you're going to try and pass yourself off as a Yoruba boy. cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by SirShymexx: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2016
Bwahahaha

The brainless heifer, cassieblake, has deactivated. BooHarry-bot is down. grin

Man down, on to the next one.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-tm6j8leAAgE/T9Ns47P48uI/AAAAAAAAAWY/cHIXgA-55k0/s1600/tumblr_luilaj7IvF1ql5diio1_500.gif[/img]

But cassieblake, you still ain't got no brain, yo. I'm sorry for making you cry. kiss

I'm out.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Ritchiee: 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[b][/b]

That's the spirit!

Oya, put am for action nah!! and stop this SALIVA SPLUTTERING.. It won't have any effects..

The Maluders don't even understand 'ingRis'..

We have done it before and would do it again if the allegation is true.

Buhari spoke on their
mission to the governor’s office. Emitting fire,
the general accused Lam and the government
of Oyo State of complicity in the killing of over
68 Fulani people in Oke Ogun area and
perversion of justice.
His words: “Your Excellency, our visit here is to
discuss with you and your government our
displeasure about the incident of clashes
between two peoples… the Fulani cattle rearers
and merchants are today being harassed ,
attacked and killed like in Saki. In the month of
May, 2000, 68 bodies of Fulani cattle rearers
were recovered and buried under the
supervision and protection from a team of
Mobile Police from Oyo State Command.
“ That some arrests were made by Oyo State
Police Command in the massacre with their
immediate release without court trial. This was
said to have been ordered by Oyo State
authorities and they were so released to their
amazement. The release of the arrested
suspects gave the clear impression that the
authorities are backing and protecting them to
continue the unjust and illegal killings of Fulani
cattle rearers…”
According to the general, they therefore wanted
immediate stoppage of the killings, justice and
compensation to the Fulanis.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Resumes #inconversationwithzahra Show After Months Of Silence / Atiku Paid K.M. Family Investment To Help Destroy Buhari's Campaign - Gazette / Lagos Lawmakers Honour Abdulsalam Kamaldeen Idowu, Former Beggar Turned Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.