Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here (5975 Views)

Kwara State 16 Batch A Stream 2 Lets Meet Here / Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here / Osun State '16 Batch A Report In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by bharyur2103(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by cdizz(m): 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
Wao! Latest otondos. Enjoy your stay @ yikpata camp. Dnt cry when u eventually get posted to ur different ppa's and it appears to be Baruteen, Patigi, Bacita and some other local and harsh local governments. Kwara state is not blessed wt good local governments except for ilorin and offa. Just have fun. I served @ patigi local government and it was a blessing in disguise, though that place is freaking hot. Kwara all the way. Enjoy ursef wt kulikuli.....
Ex corper

3 Likes

Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by StillDeoye(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
Godwin... 08089546220
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by mzdessie(f): 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Good evening peeps pls add 08051450527
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by deking20(m): 12:44am On Apr 22, 2016
I rep team kwara 07055530761
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by marksmart22: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2016
mommysgirl:
Where una dey oooooo??

Cc Katerine7
LMAyedun
Labienyce
Make una come ooo
For the whatsapp group..... kindly drop ur numbers

Oya Na my number be this... 07061340419...oya sharply add me for the group biko... no dulling..kwara here I come #kwaracopper
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by marksmart22: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2016
harddyj:
a whatsapp group has been created for easier communication, u can drop ur number so as to be added to the group

Oya take am.. 07061340419..add me now now lol...I am coming from Lagos though...anybody coming from there?
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by youngpresidooo: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2016
mommysgirl:
Y'all should drop ur number for the whatsapp group.....
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by oluwaseyi1992(m): 10:29am On Apr 22, 2016
abeg add me for the WhatsApp group 0803 412 5424
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by igbigbidje(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
08130978477. Pls add me.
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by bidak(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
bidak:
I rep team kwara
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by Theemayji: 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
As salaam alaikum warahmatuLLAH wabarakaatuh

Dear prospective Corps Members,

Congratulations on your outstanding achievement looking back, it was all worth it and subsequent mobilization.
But Allah says
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 5:
أُولَٰئِكَ عَلَىٰ هُدًى مِّن رَّبِّهِمْ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ

These are on a right course from their Lord and these it is that shall be successful.

There are lots you must have heard and read about services year, we just using this medium to give piece of advice.

Firstly, Let the days do as they please. And be optimistic when destiny decrees. Do not despair due to the events of nights past. For the events of this world were not meant to last.

However, One of the greatest attributes of Allaah is wisdom, and one of His greatest names is al-Hakeem (the most Wise). It should be noted that He has not created anything in vain; exalted be Allaah far above such a thing. Rather He creates things for great and wise reasons, and for sublime purposes. Those who know them know them and those who do not know them do not know them. Allaah has stated that in His Holy Book, where He says that He has not created mankind in vain, and He has not created the heavens and the earth in vain. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?”
So Exalted be Allaah, the True King: Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!”
[al-Mu’minoon 23:115, 116].

This is basis of Muslim Corpers Association Of Nigeria (MCAN) which began more than three decades ago precisely in 1978 at Ilorin, kwara state in order to unified Muslim graduate that have completed their tertiary education and thus qualified for NYSC in various states of the federation.

Many times it is observed that a person makes a lot of effort all day or maybe all week to gather a lot of Eeman, but it takes one meeting with some friend whose company makes all this effort go in vain. This is the reason Allah Almighty told us to keep company with those people who remind us of Allah and our true purpose in life. Allah Almighty strictly told us to avoid those who have forgotten Allah.

The likeness of a righteous companion and an evil companion is that of one who carries musk and one who works a bellows. With the one who carries musk, either he will give you some or you will buy from him or you will notice a pleasant fragrance from him. With the one who work a bellows, either he will burn your clothes or you will notice a foul odour from him.” [Sahih al-Bukhaari Hadith 5534; Sahih Muslim, Hadith 2628).

Kwara state 'State of Harmony' located at North Central Nigeria. Ilorin as capital but the Yipata camp situated an hour drive from Ilorin.

We recommend you to travel with recognised transport services for one or two reasons you might know may Allah Make it a hitch free services year. Ameen.

Our members will be on ground at Maraba Park,Offa garage, General Park, Harmony express by 8.00am-10.30pm to welcome you In shaa Allah. Look out for them.
Looking forward to seeing you and welcoming you to the State of Harmony.

MCAN KWARA HOTLINE: 0703 011 1789

MCAN KWARA
#KWARAKOPA

PLS SHARE till it get to all PCM's deployed to kwara state 'harmony'.

2 Likes

Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by Mecoy(m): 6:18am On Apr 23, 2016
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by Dtorial1(f): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2016
07036354714 Kwara Batch A 2016 Corper. Add up plls
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by connectikut89(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
I don show! Their father! Iyalaya anybody! We're painting Kwara red cheesy

Okay I'm not actually like dat in real life cool

But wait why are there two threads for Kwara '16 batch A corpers? Camp never open una don form faction. Na wetin kill PDP be dis angry

Anyway I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody grin

2 Likes

Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by Holajithey: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2016
Am hear o
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by danishdon(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
lols..welcome to the state of harmony, hot sun and no place for the faint hearted...u will be drilled hard but camp is fun if u gather the CASH!!!! Water na big wahala for yikpata and kwara generally, so make una value the place dem finally post una to except na places like baruteen, bacita, kaiama, lakanla, patigi...even d so-called ilorin self no b 'heaven' as people have painted it to be...anyways...for more gists, add 07032624085, and I go tell una my experience.. #RepB15
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by oluwaseyi1992(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
0803 412 5424. ....... pls add me up on WhatsApp group thanks
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by olupentane(m): 7:11am On Apr 26, 2016
mommysgirl:
Once again.. kwara corpers,kindly drop ur numbers for the whatsapp group
My number 07036759627
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by Ossyna: 3:48am On Apr 29, 2016
Add me up 08033167326
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by PenielAshabee(f): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
CORPERS WEE OOOOOO
waaa ooooooo
SAED ......... S A E D.
#5000 each per course.

Learn at a cheaper price.
Strictly for CORPERS
Courses:
'''''''''''''''''
*Beaded Embroidery
*Thread Embroidery
*Adire Eleko
*Batik
*Contemporary Kampala
*Art History and Aesthetic
*Art Club for kids & Teens
*Ankara prints
*Everthing Shamballa (bracelets, wristwatch, belts etc. )
*Beaded flower vase
*Organza flower arrangements
*General Arts
We are at No 7, seye Oyedokun Street, off Arinola Agbede Olorogbo, via Asolo isawo road, Agric owutu, Ikorodu, Lagos.
And also at kwara, NYSC Secretariats, Ilorin

For Enquires: call
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Miss Oluwaseyi on 08079910676

Email
'''''''''''
ashabee4arts@gmail.com

facebook account
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Peniel Ashabee Ceatives

1 Like

Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:31am On May 17, 2016

please ooo,,, stream one Corp members., we will need your help

stream two peeps are available.

kindly share with us any information that will be helpful.

I know nothing about the state

mommysgirl

marksmart22

conectikut89

deking20

cdizz

and every other member of stream one please, come in.
we need your help.
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by darrie20(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2016
Please add me on 08060094056
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by donasere(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2016
ukjerry:

please ooo,,, stream one Corp members., we will need your help

stream two peeps are available.

kindly share with us any information that will be helpful.

I know nothing about the state

mommysgirl

marksmart22

conectikut89

deking20

cdizz

and every other member of stream one please, come in.
we need your help.

Go tru my. Posts on the oda thread it should help abit...All the best...

#irepB'15
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by Kol4grin01: 8:04pm On May 20, 2016
Pls i need to be clarified on this and its important. Your suggestions are highly welcome. Am a guy of 27 years old goin for direct entry dats at unilorin this year. Their calendar year spans from August to august each year. Which means dat if i successfully get the Addmission, i will ha clocked 30 at the end of my program by August 2019.now i need to know if the age limit restricting students is 30years and above or above 30years. Do i still hav the chance? If no, can i just rough my way in by manipulating documents. Thanks as i await ur response
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by tunnex10(m): 8:01am On May 21, 2016
donasere:

It depends on where in ilorin you are posted to.
If you are posted to ilorin south...ur main challenge is cost of accommodation.
You should know that the state does not pay allowance.
Also electricity and water is also cray..

Every oda stuff is on a cheap.
pls where is d best place sm one can serve in kwara and very cheap. #stream 2 kwara
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by donasere(m): 8:26pm On May 21, 2016
tunnex10:
pls where is d best place sm one can serve in kwara and very cheap. #stream 2 kwara

Baruten, kiama or Edu...

But for reals.... maybe offa or omu-aran or ilorin west/east

1 Like

Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by donasere(m): 8:32pm On May 21, 2016
Kol4grin01:
Pls i need to be clarified on this and its important. Your suggestions are highly welcome. Am a guy of 27 years old goin for direct entry dats at unilorin this year. Their calendar year spans from August to august each year. Which means dat if i successfully get the Addmission, i will ha clocked 30 at the end of my program by August 2019.now i need to know if the age limit restricting students is 30years and above or above 30years. Do i still hav the chance? If no, can i just rough my way in by manipulating documents. Thanks as i await ur response

If u clock 30yo by the day senate approves your final results and graduates you u will be ineligible for service...But if u are not 30yo by date of graduation u are good to go.
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by ekmike(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2016
nice way to begin guys.. hope you enjoy your stay in the state of harmony.
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by mrtestedok(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2016
Hehe yikpata camp....all I can say z if u wanna enjoy the camp plzzzzz go wv enof money...unlike oda camps finz r damn xpensive ova dia....
Was dia few weeks bak so I knw wah am talkn abt
Happy campn in advance
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by tunnex10(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2016
donasere:

Baruten, kiama or Edu...

But for reals.... maybe offa or omu-aran or ilorin west/east
OK boss Thanks. But hw is der accommodation der.
Re: The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here by donasere(m): 12:46am On May 28, 2016
tunnex10:
OK boss Thanks. But hw is der accommodation der.

I kno accommodation in those places are cheaper than Ilorin South.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jigawa A'16 Meets Here / NYSC Date Of Birth Issue With NECO Results / NYSC Notification Of Stream II But You Can Access Your Call Up Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.