Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Bokoharam Giving Out Loan To The Youths, What Is Happening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam Giving Out Loan To The Youths, What Is Happening (629 Views)

Recession, Politics And Nigerian Youths: What Option? / Obasanjo To Nigerian Youths – What Will Your Generation Do For Nigeria? / Bokoharam Giving Loan To Youths.....is This For Real??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bokoharam Giving Out Loan To The Youths, What Is Happening by stevnwigw: 3:03am On Apr 21, 2016
Reports from the defense headquarters says that bokoharam is giving out loan to the youths. the loan that the government has failed to give to her youths.

Re: Bokoharam Giving Out Loan To The Youths, What Is Happening by luorquay: 3:06am On Apr 21, 2016
Source??
Re: Bokoharam Giving Out Loan To The Youths, What Is Happening by stevnwigw: 3:14am On Apr 21, 2016
look below

Re: Bokoharam Giving Out Loan To The Youths, What Is Happening by iPrevail(m): 3:47am On Apr 21, 2016
Lol. In a bid to recruit more members or to turn the youth against the government.?
These savages will do anything to win this war.
But a more salient question is, Where did they get this money and all the funding from? Who is their source?
About a month ago Shekau announced that the war had worn him out, he was giving up. So where did this newfound morale spring from?

I could or could not be concerned about what my enemy is doing or how he is doing it, but I'll be more concerned about who claims to be my friend but is aiding my enemy.. because that is my true enemy!

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Giving Out Loan To The Youths, What Is Happening by michiyke2003(m): 5:27am On Apr 21, 2016
If the information is true,dat be say boko haram no go stop this year. I advice the nigeria government to counter boko haram by giving loan to nigerians. Boys re not smiling

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Giving Out Loan To The Youths, What Is Happening by stevnwigw: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2016
there was a country.

(1) (Reply)

OSUN Oyes And Ayeso Police Station Did This To Me Today, What Should I Do / Please Help: Will ASUU Be Part Of The NLC Strike / Good News: Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.