Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Nysc Batch A Call Up Letter Issues Resolved Here. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch A Call Up Letter Issues Resolved Here. (1365 Views)

NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot / NYSC Announces Date For Printing Of Call Up Letter For Batch A 2017 / 2016 Batch B NYSC Call-up Letter Is Out – See How To Print Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Batch A Call Up Letter Issues Resolved Here. by Akbee(m): 4:38am On Apr 21, 2016
I have studied closely the many
complains of fellow pcm n have realised
that some of these complaints are
caused by our inability to follow simple
rules or what I may call ignorance of
the rules of the game.
I'm gonna list out some of these
issues and proffer solutions

1:PARAMETER INVALID
this means that u cant access your cul
reason bn that you happen to use the
wrong browser. For instance popular
smartphone browser opera mini is a
wrong browser to use. Uc mini isn't
suitable too.
Use mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or
uc browser . Or u cud visit the nearest
cybercafe to get the best reuslt. Our
smartphones can act up atimes
Re: Nysc Batch A Call Up Letter Issues Resolved Here. by Akbee(m): 4:39am On Apr 21, 2016
2.CUL LINK NOT DISPLAYING ON
YOUR DASHBOARD
Bright Okpocha aka basket mouth said
that '' there are two things involved ''
This one don past two things oh.! Lol. One of the following factors could be responsible for that.

A. You are not in the first stream .You
will soon get a text from nysc that
confirms this.

B. Your using the wrong browsing app
make reference to my earlier post.

C. Your info is yet to be uploaded by
the ICT gurus. Lol. Pray hard that when the coin is tossed next time you
will be on the good side. Keep checking.

Its obvious that every issue as to
printing of call up letter will be resolved today. You could contact your state nysc coordinator by texting them through the numbers displayed on the nysc website.
Re: Nysc Batch A Call Up Letter Issues Resolved Here. by EmeeNaka: 5:58am On Apr 21, 2016
Used Mozilla Firefox and later, Internet explorer but its showing same Parameter not valid
Re: Nysc Batch A Call Up Letter Issues Resolved Here. by Meeloreh(f): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2016
Can't even see anything like printing of call up letter on their site. Is it just me? Send me a link please

(1) (Reply)

See The Corpers Lodge Built By A Corp Member In Edo State / Does Nysc Hq Knows This? / PHOTO: NYSC Corps Member Calls Herself A Corpse In Horrible Spelling Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.