Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Debunking Fasholai's Unnecessary Lies Re: "Buhari's Foreign Trips-my Takeaways" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debunking Fasholai's Unnecessary Lies Re: "Buhari's Foreign Trips-my Takeaways" (1145 Views)

6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation / Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. / Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debunking Fasholai's Unnecessary Lies Re: "Buhari's Foreign Trips-my Takeaways" by three: 5:33am On Apr 21, 2016
In his discretionary foray away from the designated portfolio of Minister of Power, Works and Housing the 'honourable' Minister Babatunde Raji Fashola 'SAN' proceeded to explain the rationale behind the numerous foreign trips of the president.

In his treatise the Minister for reason best known to him furnished his account with some very pedantic issues, two examples of which are the counterpart funding of the Rail project and the 'standing position' of Nigerian Presidents in Pictures taken at Global Fora.

Counterpart funding: The minister alleged that Nigeria's counterpart funding was not released by the last administration. The document below says otherwise.
'Standing Position': Needless to say that as silly as this is the picture below clearly shows again that the 'honourable' minister told an untruth (aka a blatant lie).

It is disheartening that the so-called super-minister lies with elan

It is disheartening also that gullible youths refuse to fact check drivel fed to them because it is from some alleged intellectual.

sources
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/buharis-foreign-trips-takeaway-babatunde-fashola/
tweets by @chxta

MODIFIED
cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Debunking Fasholai's Unnecessary Lies Re: "Buhari's Foreign Trips-my Takeaways" by three: 5:35am On Apr 21, 2016
...ff

Re: Debunking Fasholai's Unnecessary Lies Re: "Buhari's Foreign Trips-my Takeaways" by blackpanda: 5:42am On Apr 21, 2016
OP so if I owe N10 and I give u 50kobo, have I honoured our agreement
Pls dont print fictitious document here just to gather sympathy for your "un-noble" cause. After all your blowing big big grammar, your story does not add up!

1 Like

Re: Debunking Fasholai's Unnecessary Lies Re: "Buhari's Foreign Trips-my Takeaways" by jcross19: 5:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Op can't you get it? This administration lied their way to the office and still lying to maintain their pace in the office . So, don't expect truth from them. Okay one of their minister is liar mohmmad!!! Which hold office of minister of information then expect more lies that will shake the nation.

And where do you know our president is going next week.................?if you get contact me!!!!.
Re: Debunking Fasholai's Unnecessary Lies Re: "Buhari's Foreign Trips-my Takeaways" by chriskosherbal(m): 5:48am On Apr 21, 2016
Only God knows everything.
Re: Debunking Fasholai's Unnecessary Lies Re: "Buhari's Foreign Trips-my Takeaways" by allubi(m): 5:50am On Apr 21, 2016
Thank you for educating those that refused to allow reasons to guide their emotions
Re: Debunking Fasholai's Unnecessary Lies Re: "Buhari's Foreign Trips-my Takeaways" by three: 5:55am On Apr 21, 2016
blackpanda:
OP so if I owe N10 and I give u 50kobo, have I honoured our agreement
Pls dont print fictitious document here just to gather sympathy for your "un-noble" cause. After all your blowing big big grammar, your story does not add up!

How much is 10% of $1.1Billion?

I guess the last sentence in the original post applies, No?

It is disheartening also that gullible youths refuse to fact check drivel fed to them because it is from some alleged intellectual.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/99957-nigeria-gets-n172bn-chinese-bank-loan-for-three-projects.html

Re: Debunking Fasholai's Unnecessary Lies Re: "Buhari's Foreign Trips-my Takeaways" by blackpanda: 6:06am On Apr 21, 2016
three:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/99957-nigeria-gets-n172bn-chinese-bank-loan-for-three-projects.html

Like I said, ur story doesnt add up. If the post is true, then why are the projects yet to be completed. You claim both sides have provided the funds, but the projects in question have all but ground to a halt. And why are the chinese complaining

You are the one who is trying to feed us poo. But sorry we not interested!
Re: Debunking Fasholai's Unnecessary Lies Re: "Buhari's Foreign Trips-my Takeaways" by Bitterleafsoup: 6:27am On Apr 21, 2016
grin

Re: Debunking Fasholai's Unnecessary Lies Re: "Buhari's Foreign Trips-my Takeaways" by otukpo(f): 6:43am On Apr 21, 2016
Who didn't know that Fashola was only doing what he knows well to do : to brainwash his admirers to continue to sing the praises of APC and continue to hope for the better while he and his co-travellers continue to squander our collective wealth.

1 Like

Re: Debunking Fasholai's Unnecessary Lies Re: "Buhari's Foreign Trips-my Takeaways" by grafikii: 6:47am On Apr 21, 2016
three:

This link says the projects will be completed in 2015, where are the projects?
Re: Debunking Fasholai's Unnecessary Lies Re: "Buhari's Foreign Trips-my Takeaways" by three: 7:40am On Apr 21, 2016
grafikii:

This link says the projects will be completed in 2015, where are the projects?

This sounds like the classic APC "STRAWMAN" ploy.

The issue being discussed RIGHT NOW is not 'completion of project' as important as that is, what we are discussing is the honourable minister's apparent penchant for FALSEHOOD.

Your response does nothing to puncture this claim instead you appear as one who mindlessly (or maybe not mindlessly maybe there is some reward for all this 'hard work') defends anything that emanates from stalwarts and officials of a particular political party.
Re: Debunking Fasholai's Unnecessary Lies Re: "Buhari's Foreign Trips-my Takeaways" by grafikii: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2016
three:

This sounds like the classic APC "STRAWMAN" ploy.

The issue being discussed RIGHT NOW is not 'completion of project' as important as that is, what we are discussing is the honourable minister's apparent penchant for FALSEHOOD.

Your response does nothing to puncture this claim instead you appear as one who mindlessly (or maybe not mindlessly maybe there is some reward for all this 'hard work') defends anything that emanates from stalwarts and officials of a particular political party.
And who are you defending? the buffon?
You posted some crap here and i asked to show proof of finished project, that automatically makes me apc?
you guys are pathetic.
Re: Debunking Fasholai's Unnecessary Lies Re: "Buhari's Foreign Trips-my Takeaways" by stillchris: 8:14am On Apr 21, 2016
grafikii:

You posted some crap here and i asked to show proof of finished project, that automatically makes me apc?
you guys are pathetic.

you are the pathetic mumu that cannot understand the basis of a conversation before going off with your stewpidity.

the issue is not about the project being finished.

the minister lied in the area of funding, which the op has exposed.

you just had to change the subject since you have no other way to play your zombie role.

don't bother quoting me cos i won't reply because you sound like a shameless rice eater
Re: Debunking Fasholai's Unnecessary Lies Re: "Buhari's Foreign Trips-my Takeaways" by three: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2016
grafikii:

you guys are pathetic.

My apologies if you are not 'APC', I am not 'PDP' I am NIGERIA, if you are too then I'm certain we should understand ourselves.

The issue of completion of contacts can be addressed in another thread.

Let's address issue of unnecessary falsehood on this thread please.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Nlc Nationwide Strike / Mr President Shame Nigerian For The Very First Time I Must Say / BREAKING NEWS: CCT Chairman Goofed Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.