Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Bet9ja Should Please Reactify My Bet And Credit My Account Oooo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Should Please Reactify My Bet And Credit My Account Oooo (594 Views)

How To Place Bet And Get 50% Back If A Game Cut (cutting One) / Pls Join Now If All U Do Is Always Place A Bet And Has Never Won. Let's Meet / Have You Ever Won in A Sport Bet And How Much If Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Should Please Reactify My Bet And Credit My Account Oooo by oshikes(m): 5:57am On Apr 21, 2016
I dn't knw if this was a technical error or something else. I played a football bet yesterday on bet9ja using my online account. All the matches played were successful only for me to discover thatt bet9ja concluded that I lost the bet. Am so confused and worried right now. Please someone should help a brother out. I dn't want to believe that bet9ja is a scam. Attached is a pix of my bet slip.

Re: Bet9ja Should Please Reactify My Bet And Credit My Account Oooo by castANDbind: 6:32am On Apr 21, 2016
bro, you lost the ticket nah.... what you played was that westham utd wins both half, but rather unfortunately the result was 2-0,1-1....... this is apparently different from 1/1 which is win first half/win full time****you could see how large the odd is at a massive 3.08, odd for 1/1 should be way lesser
Re: Bet9ja Should Please Reactify My Bet And Credit My Account Oooo by oshikes(m): 10:09am On Apr 21, 2016
castANDbind:
bro, you lost the ticket nah.... what you played was that westham utd wins both half, but rather unfortunately the result was 2-0,1-1....... this is apparently different from 1/1 which is win first half/win full time****you could see how large the odd is at a massive 3.08, odd for 1/1 should be way lesser
Tanz bro for dat clarification. Am nw at peace. If we no chop today, we go chop next time

(1) (Reply)

Leicester City Emerges 2015-2016 EPL Champion / Total Amount Of Leicester City Squad Will Shock You / Breaking News:jose Mourinho Now Officially Manchester United Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.