Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Please Help!! My Cyberpower Inverter Refuses To Work Well. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Help!! My Cyberpower Inverter Refuses To Work Well. (454 Views)

Swap Deal: 2.2KVA Cyberpower Inverter For A 32-40inch TV Or PS4 Or Nokia 6.1/7 / Samsung Galaxy Tab Refuses To Come On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!! My Cyberpower Inverter Refuses To Work Well. by walexpal(m): 6:06am On Apr 21, 2016
I just reconnected my 1.4 kva inverter in my new apartment. I noticed when the inverter is on standby and nepa takes light , the inverter works well by starting to work automatically. However, sometimes I turn it off when the batteries are fully charged, especially when I am going to work in the morning. Once am back and I turn on the inverter for use when there is power outage, immediately I load it, it will just turn off and make some noise as if the batteries are fully discharged despite the LCD showing that the batteries are fully charged. But if nepa should bring light in the process and take it again, the inverter will start working well. Inverter gurus the house, please what could be responsible for this?
Re: Please Help!! My Cyberpower Inverter Refuses To Work Well. by prestige2013: 6:23am On Apr 21, 2016
Am not a guru but confirm your battery is not dead and their is tight connection on the battery terminals.
Re: Please Help!! My Cyberpower Inverter Refuses To Work Well. by walexpal(m): 6:33am On Apr 21, 2016
The batteries are good. In fact nepa took light about 4 hours ago and the inverter has been working ever since. But I dare not turn off the inverter, and turn it on again, the inverter will just be going off.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Market Ville: Post All Items Needed And For Sale / Contact Us For Usb Flash Drives Customized @cheapest Price / Samsung Galaxy S5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.