Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect (33627 Views)

"I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / How Fraudsters Use Tech To Steal Billions From Banks / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by ritababe(f): 6:42am On Apr 21, 2016
A 34-year-old suspect, Ibrahim Abudulamdi, paraded, yesterday, by the Lagos State Police Command, said he is not a robber, but goes to bank to steal after studying the environment.

“I am not a robber, I go into banks to steal, not to rob. When I get there I pretend that I want to lodge some money. For instance, when I went into FCMB to withdraw money, I went straight to the bulk room after monitoring the environment carefully, I saw some money and I collected it.

“I collected N1.2 million, it was this year that I went there. I didn’t go there with a pistol. I succeeded in stealing from the bank because the bank operatives were careless. I went into the bulk room and picked the money, I am not a robber. There was nobody there, I am telling you exactly what happened.

But, it was gathered that Ibrahim went to the bank with a Ghana-must-go bag pretending he wanted to deposit money. Later he allegedly took a gun from the bag and attacked the cashier. Demonstrating how he usually swapped his polythene bag containing cut-to-size papers with the victim’s own containing money while pretending to be asking the cashier questions, Ibrahim said he used different methods for different operations.

“Sometimes, I simply swap the victim’s bag containing money with a similar one containing cut-to-size papers.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/stole-banks-operatives-careless-robbery-suspect/
Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 21, 2016
too bad
Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by Oche211(m): 6:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Chai
Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by Baawaa(m): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2016
And you will jail because the security operative nabbed you grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by Junior66(m): 6:53am On Apr 21, 2016
I am the devil, i am not satan. idiot thief

20 Likes

Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by Smellymouth: 6:56am On Apr 21, 2016
The dude is drunk.. undecided

Nor worry, Police is still your friend that's why ur mouth still dey sharp. After them finish with you, u go tell dem say na you kill Bola Ige cheesy

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 21, 2016
New strategies everyday
Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by chukslawrence(m): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2016
Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 21, 2016
He must be a jazz man

3 Likes

Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by ojun50(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2016
Some people get mind sha
Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by nnachukz(m): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2016
Guys resetting their destiny by themselves. He might be saying the truth but who cares, a thief is a thief.
But come o, so those CCTV weh the dey bank no dey work? Na wa for my country o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by jimi4us: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2016
Am here to check name again, which part of Nigeria is this fraudster from?? Please make una help me identify his people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by Sunnycliff(m): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2016
Mehn, this case pass EFCC levels!
But doesn't the banks cctv catch him abi him jazz the cameras

1 Like

Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2016
"Later he allegedly took a gun from the bag and attacked the cashier." What are the metal detectors at the door for?

Nonsense action together with his collaborators embarassed

6 Likes

Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by 69MissedCalls(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2016
ritababe:
"I am not a robber, I go into banks to steal, not to rob."

lol. mumu. no be only God go punish you. thunder go also fire you.

1 Like

Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by princechurchill(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2016
a man without the opportunity to steal considers himself an honest man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by Olukologia(m): 11:03am On Apr 21, 2016
Improve on Ur skills. Go and seek more advice from international robbers
Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by SimpleBea(m): 11:03am On Apr 21, 2016
I dont blame him
Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by ifyalways(f): 11:04am On Apr 21, 2016
Hmmn.

New one, one gotta be extra careful these days.
Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by Genea(f): 11:04am On Apr 21, 2016
Me: Class anybody that takes what doesn't belong to
him is a what??
Class: A thief
Me: Synonym for thief??
Class: A robber
Me: thank you...
Call it wah ever u like, steal with or with out a gun, u are still a thief....
Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by ayomidan: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2016
African voodoo In action
Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by bunmioguns(m): 11:04am On Apr 21, 2016
I go there to steal and not to rob

undecided

1 Like

Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by Babyphinas(f): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2016
Imagine

2 Likes

Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by amtaken(f): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2016
Name checkers have gone on strike. Better sef.
Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by Lusola15: 11:06am On Apr 21, 2016
Seriously

Sometime ago I went to deposit money in a bank, I was writing deposit slip kept my money beside me got carried away for a few seconds a guy beside me removed 2k from my money since then I keep my money in my pocket

1 Like

Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by EmmaOgbu(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2016
A

Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by MadCow1: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2016
Obago.. grin
Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by ace05(m): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2016
He should be employed into the Nigerian Police theft prevention unit, he is apparently a natural. Reduced salary for 3 years to serve as punishment and then his skills to be taught to members of his unit. It's a win win for everyone. As long as he returns all previously stolen money.

Shalom

6 Likes

Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by 9jatatafo(m): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2016
nnachukz:
Guys resetting their destiny by themselves. He might be saying the truth but who cares, a thief is a thief.
But come o, so those CCTV weh the dey bank no dey work? Na wa for my country o.

Every security system has a loophole or weakness. If you hear how our banks computer network are being broken by hackers and huge sums of money are stolen without being caught you would be surprised nothing works
Re: I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2016
on a serious note,the guy aint a robber,he is a thief,inorder words why are hausa/fulani people senseless? buhari is just a typical example of hw the average northerner reasons.MAJOR DULLARDS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) / Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) / Lady Tricked Into Taking One-way, Extorted Of N26k In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.