Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp (12584 Views)

4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) / New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp / Soldiers Carry Out Clearance Operation In Bama, Borno; Recover Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp by Checked86: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2016
IDP camps should be protected like presidential villa. Too careless
Re: 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2016
Emmalez:
we reported during the early hours of today of a boom blast At IDP Camp In Borno if you missed the post follow the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3060410/bomb-blast-idp-camp-borno

7 persons have been confirmed dead in two suicide attacks at an IDP camp in Banki town in Bama, Borno state yesterday April 20th. Two female suicide bombers arrived the camp at about 7am yesterday and detonated explosives they had strapped on them.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/7-confirmed-dead-in-suicide-attacks-in.html

cc lalasticlala

Bomb blast agian?
Re: 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp by ItzChinnex(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2016
MosakuAW:
R.I.P to the dead.

We will overcome them by the grace of Allah in Jesus name. Amen.

BTW, how come myself, 3 people before me and 3 persons below me all posted comments at exact time. (10:11am) Na whaooo.

Stop joining allah and Our Lord and personal Savior Jesus Christ together. .. what is Allah? mind your self ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp by prinsam30: 10:33am On Apr 21, 2016
not again
Re: 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp by Iwonttell(m): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2016
Is about time buhari wears kaki and join This fight
Re: 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp by MosakuAW(m): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2016
ItzChinnex:

Stop joining allah and Our Lord and personal Savior Jesus Chriat together. .. what is Allah? mind your self ...

Your kind of person needs brain transplant.

Give me the definition of Allah and also define Jesus christ.

See the spelling of your christ above self. Yeye
Re: 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp by JDGarta: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2016
R. I. P. to the DEAD.
Re: 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp by amtaken(f): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2016
Are you sure this news is real? Haven't our Bubu and Liar Mohammed defeated Boko Haram technically.

RIP to the dead.
Re: 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp by Positiveminds(m): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2016
One way to curtail this problem of bomb blasts is to ban the wearing of hijabs. It's more difficult for military men to know who has those bombs on them when the bombers are veiled up in hijabs.

The sad thing is that the Muslims, because of religious sentiments, would view it as attack on them. Truth is that we are in for a long thing. Until we jettison ethnic- religious biases, in addressing national problems, these issues will subsist.

Ban hijabs now and save lives!
#nomorehijabs#
Re: 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp by Omotaday(m): 11:25am On Apr 21, 2016
MosakuAW:
R.I.P to the dead.

We will overcome them by the grace of Allah in Jesus name. Amen.

BTW, how come myself, 3 people before me and 3 persons below me all posted comments at exact time. (10:11am) Na whaooo.
This is what we call User Generated Content or Citizen Journalism. The OP is a member of the public owning a blog, he is not a proffessiona reporter.
Re: 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp by MentalCase(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
So they now attack IDP camps too under the watch of armed military men
Re: 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp by Goke7: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
Positiveminds:
One way to curtail this problem of bomb blasts is to ban the wearing of hijabs. It's more difficult for military men to know who has those bombs on them when the bombers are veiled up in hijabs.

The sad thing is that the Muslims, because of religious sentiments, would view it as attack on them. Truth is that we are in for a long thing. Until we jettison ethnic- religious biases, in addressing national problems, these issues will subsist.

Ban hijabs now and save lives!
#nomorehijabs#

its high time but we too carry religion for head, you will see them coming out to defend it now
Re: 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp by Ahasuerus2(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
No security in the IDC?
Re: 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp by bamite(m): 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
ichidodo:
who gives a f**k?!
you're going to die before the end of this year
Re: 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp by ichidodo: 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
bamite:
you're going to die before the end of this year
After you, now f**k off...
Re: 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp by hollandis(f): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sunnycliff:
No longer a time for the blame games!

May God come to our speedy rescue!

You were voting in Buhari
Re: 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp by odehman: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
5starmilitant:
There was a country.....
Am not igbo, but please bi.......a.............fra come take me away. So that news like this will be foreign news.

Make una no mind me, I don tire jare
omo na mental case
Re: 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp by successbuchi32(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
Michaeluzomam:
So i'm the FTC ...

IN THE NEWS:

Students reportedly sentenced to two months for hawking fuel & constituting a nuisance in Abuja

[img]http://2.bp..com/-whbJi9Tl6lo/Vxiaiod93zI/AAAAAAAI8fY/mD_uIzQT_iAOEf2YrHYw1UGgwphuSOROwCLcB/s280/index.jpg[/img]

A male student and
his female partner have been sentenced to two months imprisonment, each, by an Abuja Grade 1 Area Court for hawking fuel in a jerry can along Abuja-Kubwa
expressway, an act which constitutes an
embarrassment to the Government.

According to the prosecutor, a team of police officers apprehended & arrested the accused, bringing
them to the police station with 55 litres of fuel in their possession.

They publicly hawked fuel in front of NIPCO filling station, along Kubwa expressway, having known that the
practice has been prohibited within the FCT.

According to Daily Trust, Eze Onyedikachi and Omowunmi Job were convicted for
perpetuating nuisance, an offence that contradicts section 199 of the Penal Code. They
pleaded guilty to the
charges against them and were sentenced to two months
imprisonment each, by Judge Mohammed Marafa, with an option of paying N2,000 fine each.
SOURCE:
https://uzopedia./2016/04/21/students-reportedly-sentenced-to-two-months-for-hawking-fuel-constituting-a-nuisance-in-abuja/
why did u plead guilty? You hawked fuel instead of stealing or rubbing or committing any other blunder, I tink that is good. What of govt that has failled completely and also aid the action, what happed to them? I don't like this peroid!!
Re: 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp by ogwobest: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
So painful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeseye Ogunlewe Dumps PDP For APC / Ignore Malicious 2023 Posters Of Abdulsamad Rabiu - BUA / Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.