Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

ZAMBIAN RIOT IN PICTURES - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ZAMBIAN RIOT IN PICTURES (2114 Views)

Lagos Rail Mass Transit (LRMT) Construction In Pictures / Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ZAMBIAN RIOT IN PICTURES by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2016
The US has issued a security travel alert for those going to zambia, This comes after a roit broke out in lusaka compound areas such as George,Matero,Mandevu, kalingalinga, kanyama,Mtendre East,Bualeni and Jack compounds but to mention a few ...This started since Monday 18th April,2016 and has taken two lives. The two who lost their lives were burnt to death in Kayama compound,it is not clear if they are foreign or local nationals.
The riots started following a rumour of ritual killings by foreign nationals in the compounds of Lusaka the countries capital city. This riot has led to the looting of foreign owned shops. The zambian army moved in yesterday morning to quell the riots as the Zambian police had failed to contain the situation The police has stated that the The official number of people who have died from the looting which started since Monday are 2 and the two were burnt to death on 18th April in Kayama compound, The situation has been reported to be improving with the presence of the army

Source: https://www.mwebantu.com /photos

Re: ZAMBIAN RIOT IN PICTURES by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2016
Roits/looting in pictures

Re: ZAMBIAN RIOT IN PICTURES by itstpia8: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
The riots started following a rumour of ritual killings by foreign nationals

hm
Re: ZAMBIAN RIOT IN PICTURES by nbright: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2016
Arsenal fan sef join too, instead of .......

2 Likes

Re: ZAMBIAN RIOT IN PICTURES by Ademat7(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
prettysolid do u reside in Gambia?
Re: ZAMBIAN RIOT IN PICTURES by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
No I don't but I travel a lot

quote author=Ademat7 post=46507743]prettysolid do u reside in Gambia?[/quote]
Re: ZAMBIAN RIOT IN PICTURES by Ademat7(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
prettysolid:
No I don't but I travel a lot

quote author=Ademat7 post=46507743]prettysolid do u reside in Gambia?
wao! gist m Abt d country u've visited n d languages u understand

(1) (Reply)

Transcript Help / Welcome To Obudu Mountain Resort / Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.