Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) (3699 Views)

Roger Federer Vs Venus Williams Its Going Down Guys. / Nigeria Vs South Africa : A Must Win For Super Eagles / Ahmed Musa's Quick Brace Ends Leicester's 10 Away Games Without A Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by henry255: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2016
Please, I won't tolerate games on my thread. I take responsibility for anything goes on here. I have big stakers here that play with minimum of 10k. So to be on a safe side, create ur thread. We mean business here and not child's play. This is what I do
to earn a living. Thank you for your understanding.

Now the business of the day.
Do you believe i've included chelsea in my today's slip? Hahaha. I'm playing 5k for sure.
You'd see my slip.

Booking Number:LJD722 (bet9ja)

Bournemouth-chelsea 2(DNB) England
Leicester-swansea 1(DNB) England
Barcalenoa-Gijon 1HT Spain
Rayo vallecano-real Madrid 2HT Spain
Atl Madrid-Malaga 1 Spain

Let's make the money. Gooddluck
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by henry255: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
My trial game

Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by henry255: 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
2nd ticket

Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by sexaddict08(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
henry255:
2nd ticket

when next you post a game and you see fellow gurus advising you, try to reason with them.
told you about Liverpool n Rangers...

1 Like

Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by henry255: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
sexaddict08:

when next you post a game and you see fellow gurus advising you, try to reason with them.

I concur
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by latfun22(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
henry255:

I concur
I advice him o
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by henry255: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Unbehalf of our team, Win Win, sincerely apologise for ur loss as we solely take responsibility for improper ticket arrangement. We also lost as u did. We have ticket proofs. We are Promising to make a quick return of money lost. Give us another chance and we promise to serve u better. Thank u, from Henry (match predictor)
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by murphyrichy(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
henry255:
Unbehalf of our team, Win Win, sincerely apologise for ur loss as we solely take responsibility for improper ticket arrangement. We also lost as u did. We have ticket proofs. We are Promising to make a quick return of money lost. Give us another chance and we promise to serve u better. Thank u, from Henry (match predictor)
boss I like your spirit.

4 Likes

Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by sexaddict08(m): 6:41am On Apr 24, 2016
henry255:

that's the spirit. Carry go

1 Like

Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by viktor88: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2016
sexaddict08:

sexaddict, you tried in your anaysis
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by sexaddict08(m): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
viktor88:

sexaddict, you tried in your anaysis

thanks...
I'm waiting for my first million , then I will know how to help guys wreck the bookies.
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by sexaddict08(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
sexaddict08:

nice job...make I scare you!!

Liverpool is very risky playing against a club that still have hope of escaping relegation and coached by Benitez. Remember they just played 1-1 with Man City after 3-0 win. Anything can happen.

Yes, Limereck are superve and have not lost any match, but they will still loose one day.

Basel are the best in the league but they can afford to loose 3 matches straight and still carry the league just like Barcelona.

Rangers na good club but them go mumu when u least expected.

make I quote myself because I suspect 4 matches to fvck up and 3 of them actually fvckd up. I be guru ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emotional Pictures After The Match Between Nigeria VS Iceland / Supersport Africa / Should Kanu Make The 23 Man List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.