Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

10 Apps That'll Make Your Smartphone Smarter - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Apps That'll Make Your Smartphone Smarter (42722 Views)

See The List Of Samsung Phones That'll Get Android 8.0 Update / 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. / 10 Apps Nigerians Used The Most In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Apps That'll Make Your Smartphone Smarter by matrixx9(m): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2016
Abbie25:
Matrixx9 pls I need the link for Athumbcut app. Can't find it on AppStore. Using an Iphone
athumbcut is not available for iPhone but you can download another alternative to it. Download Cut me out pro from App store smiley
Re: 10 Apps That'll Make Your Smartphone Smarter by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
matrixx9:
athumbcut is not available for iPhone but you can download another alternative to it. Download Cut me out pro from App store smiley

Thanks a lot for this. I really appreciate..
Re: 10 Apps That'll Make Your Smartphone Smarter by matrixx9(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Abbie25:

Thanks a lot for this. I really appreciate..
you're welcome
Re: 10 Apps That'll Make Your Smartphone Smarter by SenatorJames(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nice one @op, 6 and 7 will be very necessary for all students.
Our ladies that always like to form "chilling in Heartthrob airport" will surely find 9 useful, so they can take pictures in their village and change the background to London.
Re: 10 Apps That'll Make Your Smartphone Smarter by lanre316: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
charix:
Yet people keep saying smartphones make us dumb. App 6 and 7 would make anyone smart. If I had them back in high school I would've taken a liking to mathematics since my teachers did a terrible job at it.

It's when they don't have access to their phones that their dumbness becomes apparent. Eg some can't even do simple multiplication again without their smartphones, some don't remember as many phone numbers as they used to do because it's all stored on their phone, the instant messaging and social media slangs has made many of our youths ignorant of correct spelling grammar etc etc etc. Hence the saying, our phones are getting smarter and our people are getting dumber.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Apps That'll Make Your Smartphone Smarter by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
lanre316:

It's when they don't have access to their phones that their dumbness becomes apparent. Eg some can't even do simple multiplication again without their smartphones, some don't remember as many phone numbers as they used to do because it's all stored on their phone, the instant messaging and social media slangs has made many of our youths ignorant of correct spelling grammar etc etc etc. Hence the saying, our phones are getting smarter and our people are getting dumber.
Not necessarily. That happens because the original intention was for smartphones to handle mundane activities of no use been stored as knowledge.
People who take a liking to those activities mentioned would force themselves to learn them regardless of owning smartphones. I've been good in word spelling from time, having a smartphone has expanded on that knowledge. If my smartphone gets missing today I wouldn't automatically lose the ability to spell those words I discovered after buying my phone. Do people forget their enhanced vocabulary because they stop reading? No. The ability diminishes by a negligible extent only when they stop practicing, never fully.

Take your smartphone as a learning tool and you'd see improvements in life. The whole text speak everyone complains about has gone out of existence almost completely with the arrival of whatsapp(no word limits) and spellcheckers.

1 Like

Re: 10 Apps That'll Make Your Smartphone Smarter by matrixx9(m): 8:07am On Apr 25, 2016
@Yeankhar @themandator . Here's my email. - Naijatechguy@gmail.com
Re: 10 Apps That'll Make Your Smartphone Smarter by eyenibibio(m): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2016
Nice one
Re: 10 Apps That'll Make Your Smartphone Smarter by Bustybee: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
https://insidify.com/discovery/these-5-apps-will-make-work-easy-for-you

These 5 Apps Will Make Work Easy For You

If you are not reading this from a computer screen, then I am assuming that you have a smart phone. For that reason, I’d say congratulations. Why? Just as my friend’s mum has insisted that there will be no blender in their house because using the local grinding stone, aka omo-ilota makes the stew sweeter; so have some people refused to embrace the advent of technology and have stuck with the Nokia ‘torch light’. So, congratulations. You have made things easier for yourself.

Now, do you know there is so much to your phone than photos and music? For a start, there is the Play store, which is like a depot of different applications you can download and use. While some of these applications are relevant, some others are not. However, as an individual seeking to be more productive at work, these five apps have been tried, tested and are guaranteed to help you achieve just that, even while you are up and running.
Continue reading here https://insidify.com/discovery/these-5-apps-will-make-work-easy-for-you

Re: 10 Apps That'll Make Your Smartphone Smarter by Reeberry: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 / LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 / HUAWEI Y9 Prime 2019 Review— King Of Midrange? + Camera Samples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.