Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Cct Trial : Cross Examination Have Vindicated Me :comrade Kamal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cct Trial : Cross Examination Have Vindicated Me :comrade Kamal (1223 Views)

"Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / Asset Declaration: Saraki Ends Historic 14-day Cross-examination Of Witness / Cct Trial : Cross Examination Have Vindicated Me :comrade Kamal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cct Trial : Cross Examination Have Vindicated Me :comrade Kamal by mickeyenglish(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
CCT TRIAL; CROSS EXAMINATIONS HAVE VINDICATED ME.

After my last post on Tuesday 19th April 2016, I received both accolades and insults from various angles. Although, many people think my article is as a result of my sentiment and sympathy to d embattle senate president but absolutely NO. My point of argument is as a result of my conviction that Saraki' trial is motivated as a result of political differences among some civilian coup plotters. And state machineries should not be used for their personal political vendetta. In 2014 when FAAN impounded Amaechi aircraft on the basis of improper documentation. We all know that the argument is justifiable enough for the impoundment but due to d political undertone we fought against it. The similar case to Adams Oshiomole, WHY WILL I KEEP MUTE NOW FOR SARAKI ISSUE JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME POLITICAL IDEOLOGY ? I don't want to be verbose and I wl make my analysis highly succinct enough as possible .

IMPLICATION

It is mostly incriminating and detrimental to the hard earn democracy of Nigeria for some set of people to be using governmental agencies and machineries to fight for personal interests. This will make the rotten system to be more destructive than ever. Last week, we all red how Federal government threaten the justice Faratigi to upturn his initial judgement. If this people can change justice rules, where is justice in this nation ? If as mightier as Saraki can be crushed by these cabals, who is u and I to challenge them in future if they push for anti masses agenda? Some questions await answers, Is Saraki not entitled to the senate presidential seat ? Is it a norm to beg for ur right and sell the senate to d executives' ass ?

EFCC IS A DISGRACE TO THIS NATION

The efcc talisman who stands as major witness against Senate President in the trial was making illogical stands. How wl u file a case against somebody before the investigation ? This shows the case is a premeditated one which lacks sincere merit. How wl a whole GTbank wl not have a soft copy of authorisation of his transaction. Wetkas made series of claims without substantial evidences and some Nigerians are still taken him seriously. How wl efcc work on petition of non legally existing body ( is this proffetionalism ?). How wl u investigate pension without visit to pension board ? How wl u claim divert ion of fund without invitation of Auditor general ? How wl u prosecute some one without invitations (first of his kind in d history of efcc). Even EFCC admitted they've never seen d asset declaration form in question and they join the suit. You wl agree with me that, these people are only agent of mischievous because all the wetkas claims are not on d basis of d file against him, WHY JACOB IS GIVEN NON EXISTING CHARGE HIS TOPMOST PRIORITY IN THE TRIAL ( JUST FOR BLACKMAILING ). Now Sahara reporters has never capture the flaws of efcc withness since d cross examinations, is this not news worthy ? They are only bent in demeaning the integrity of Mr Senate President. Nigerians should stop dancing to the gallery. Why Tinubu's Television Continental stop live update of the case when is not favour them again ? Objectivity is d pinnacle of journalism Sahara Reporters and Others should be warned.

All these above stances give a logical and reasonable individual a thought that this agents of evil who want to put senate in their palm are just bent in destroying Saraki career in which they see as threat to carry their heinous agenda. Saraki may/may not have skeleton in his cupboard but due process must follow to prosecute him if they have enough convincing evidences.

Last week, it was justice faratigi that they threaten to upturn judgement. Now, saraki trial is also in d hand of another judge who has been alleged of corruption by efcc. won't he danced to the tone of these cabals if he does want to put himself in problem like saraki ? ( not everybody wl be courageous like BUKKY). This is given me conviction that, they might have written the judgement for hin to pronounce against Saraki even before the trial. If they can sue before investigation, they already make-up their mind. The proceeding is not for justice.

Regrettably, they have destabilised our judicial sector because of Saraki. What is the judicial sector looking all this while to know that Tinubu's pronouncement was an error? What is the better things they put in place to resist future occurrence of such? What is the better penalty for such judge that that averted justice against over 180million Nigerians? BECAUSE IT IS SARAKI, NO ONE IS LOOKING TOWARDS THIS DIRECTION. To worst this situation, Danladi Umah ;the judge will also stand as witness against Saraki, DO WE NEED HEARING AGAIN? EFCC have also been proven mediocre in their doings all this days. Damages have being rulling against them, secondus is a better example. What are the turning our system to all because of Saraki?
In conclusion, all Nigerians should come out to support the independence of the National assembly. We should clamour to rescue our country from the hands of a few oligarchy. If they have problem with Saraki, let them fight him with the power in their jurisdiction not to be bastardising the Nigerian system. I stand not for Saraki but Justice.

God bless NASS
God bless Nigeria

Comrade. dosumu Kamal ashola
Obafemi Awolowo University
Ile-ife
Osun
Live in Lagos on union leave
Warsolution2000@yahoo.com
Warsolution200@gmail.com

#copied

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cct Trial : Cross Examination Have Vindicated Me :comrade Kamal by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
may you live long COMRADE smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cct Trial : Cross Examination Have Vindicated Me :comrade Kamal by Achuwa1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
the truth is really bitter for the Zombies

2 Likes

Re: Cct Trial : Cross Examination Have Vindicated Me :comrade Kamal by greenify: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
we believe u are using different moniker.

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial : Cross Examination Have Vindicated Me :comrade Kamal by princemillla(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Just exactly the way pa Chukwudi 44 would av said it

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial : Cross Examination Have Vindicated Me :comrade Kamal by TippyTop(m): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
Incredible article, God will bless you for this.

2 Likes

Re: Cct Trial : Cross Examination Have Vindicated Me :comrade Kamal by merbenko: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
The truth about this CCT trail is to nail this man alive.educated and those that mean Nigerian well knows something is wrong somewhere else about saraki case it is not only a Case of false declaration of assets but a case of vendetta. I stand with you comrade

2 Likes

Re: Cct Trial : Cross Examination Have Vindicated Me :comrade Kamal by merbenko: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
;DThe truth about this CCT trail is to nail this man alive.educated and those that mean Nigerian well knows something is wrong somewhere else about saraki case it is not only a Case of false declaration of assets but a case of vendetta. I stand with you comrade

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial : Cross Examination Have Vindicated Me :comrade Kamal by bender79: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
However,it doesnt eliminate the merit of the case. So dont be vindicated just yet.

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial : Cross Examination Have Vindicated Me :comrade Kamal by chriskosherbal(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
Na waoo, God will help us.
Re: Cct Trial : Cross Examination Have Vindicated Me :comrade Kamal by 9jatriot(m): 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Saraki's model of job creation is to create jobs for lawyers, bloggers and press men. all these attack of CCT just because he has been called to respond to accusations. Na wa.

A group of journalists, particularly from major newspapers in the country who parade themselves as "special reporters" and "select newsmen", a little over two weeks ago solicited and collected a N2 million bribe from the newly elected Senate President, Bukola Saraki, with the intent of laundering his image in the media.
>>
>> The front line journalists who champion the extortion scheme for the "special reporters" are: Sunday Aborisade of the Punch Newspaper and Henry Umoru of Vanguard.
>>
>> Even worrisome is the fact that these journalists, numbering eight have constituted themselves into a cabal that works in concert with the Senate President's media team to skew their stories to suit Senator Saraki's political interest.
>>
>> Only last week, Special Adviser on Print Media to the Senate President, Chuks Okocha, graciously flaunted a bribe which he handed personally to the "special reporters" alongside a skewed press statement issued from a meeting which held between the Senate President and a delegation from the Central Bank of Nigeria led by its Governor, Godwin Emefiele, an event that was covered by the media.
>>
>> Investigations revealed that the conduct of some Special Assistants on the Media team of the Senate President has emboldened the sheer arrogance displayed by these "special reporters" whose greed for monetary benefits have clogged their sense of morality and Professionalism.
Clearly determined to build upon their stash, the "special reporters" numbering eight, over two weeks ago collected a N2m bribe from the senate president for an interview whose contents were edited by the media team.
>>
>> The reporters, also in their bid to curry favours from the office of the Senate President and his Media team, have resorted to extreme means towards ensuring that they create disaffection by any means necessary between Senate President Bukola Saraki of the All Progressive Congress and his Deputy, Ike Ekweremadu who belongs to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party.
>>
>> Investigations further revealed that the desperate show of pretentious loyalty by the so called "special reporters" is done just so as to create crisis between the leadership of the senate, and from which they would be beneficiaries.
>>
>> Last week Wednesday, The Punch's Sunday Aborisade, one of the beneficiaries of the N2m bribe, skewed a story to portray the Deputy Senate President in bad light. In the story, he had reported that the Deputy Senate President said Boko Haram had worsened under the administration of President Buhari.

Recall that other media houses had in their separate stories quoted Ekweremadu in actual context, where-in the Deputy Senate President had urged Nigerians and the International community to support President Buhari in the fight against Boko Haram.

Reacting to the development, the Special Adviser on Media to the Deputy Senate President, Uche Anichukwu, in a statement issued on Thursday, described the intent behind the story as "devious."

He said: “The fact that out of the 75-man Senate Press Corps, representing various media houses, which were present at the function, only one medium sensationally skewed its statement out of context, while a second medium copied the same story without a byline (name of reporter), tells the whole story of a devious intent”.
https://www.nairaland.com/2975384/saraki-bribes-judicial-reporters-ahead

With his trial before the Code of Conduct Tribunal scheduled for Friday, March 11, 2016, Senate President Bukola Saraki’s aides have given bribes to judiciary numerous reporters based in Abuja in order to shape the reporting of the trial, two reliable sources have confirmed to SaharaReporters.

An undercover investigator for SaharaReporters was present when Mr. Saraki’s aides met with Judiciary reporters inside an Abuja garden called Nelson Nuek Gardens, and handed each of the reporters the sum of N50,000. The garden is located in the Central Business District of Abuja, quite close to the International Conference Center.

Our major source, who was present at the parley, disclosed that all the judiciary reporters covering Mr. Saraki's case attended the meeting where bribes were handed out.

Our two sources disclosed that Chuks Okocha, a special assistant to the Senate President, distributed Mr. Saraki’s cash largesse to the reporters. At the meeting, the senator’s aides struck a deal with the reporters to have only one of the friendly reporters write a report of the trial which would then be syndicated among all the reporters. It was agreed that each reporter would merely retouch the syndicated report and send it to their medium.

Before his appointment as Mr. Saraki’s aide, Mr. Okocha had worked for Thisday newspaper group, owned by Nduka Obaigbena.

One of our sources revealed that Mr. Okocha warned the reporters that the Senate President’s office would not tolerate any negative reports by the reporters who collected the bribe.Saraki's spokesperson Yusuf Olaniyonu was being awaited when our investigator left the meeting.

Senator Saraki is being prosecuted for alleged false declaration of assets. All his attempts to use political contacts and appellate courts to scuttle his trial failed. Last week, he unveiled a new legal team led by a former Attorney General of Nigeria, Kanu Agabi, who once supervised the chairman of the Code of Conduct Tribunal, Danlami Umar, and who while as a minister of justice recruited Rotimi Jacobs, the chief prosecutor against Mr. Saraki.

https://www.nairaland.com/2975384/saraki-bribes-judicial-reporters-ahead

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/07/senate-president-saraki-bribes-judicial-reporters-ahead-corruption-trial

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial : Cross Examination Have Vindicated Me :comrade Kamal by socialmediaman: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
@mickeyenglish, I commend your Passionate write up, however, are you implying that Saraki is innocent of the charges against him? Or that he should be let go because these charges were sniffed out after his rebellion against his party? Do you really think the Buhari government will let go of a high profile case like this which could tell a lot about its commitment to fight corruption? More so, do you think the general public gives a damn about Saraki, an alleged looter of public funds? Even if Buhari succeeds with this one alone, many Nigerians will applaud him for at least catching one thief out of many... In fact, the success of this trial will give boldness to many judges who were previously intimidated by "do you know who I am?" I mean, if No 3 man went to jail, who are you?

Veering back to subject, Let's be a little realistic, verification of assets declaration by CCB is a mere paperwork, they never do due diligence on that, except they get tipped off, perhaps. This is so for most nations where electronic documentation and comprehensive database are still in progress. I believe the CCB was tipped off on Saraki's case by people who knew him too well and found opportunity to deal with him

I see you struggling so hard to vindicate a man accused of corruption, would it be right to say you are one of the reasons why the anti-corruption crusade is having a hard time working? when it comes to corruption and criminality, mere technicalities are waved aside in the justice system, I mean, you can't tell the court to acquit a serial killer just because procedure wasn't followed in arresting or summoning him, all you can do is penalize those who mis stepped... If you could dedicate this energy into fighting for alleged corrupt people to be prosecuted (both PDP and APC alike), maybe you could help make Nigeria a better place.

Also, do you know why people won't take you seriously? Because they'll believe you don't really care about bringing corrupt people to book, all you care about is seeing PDP come back to power, will it make Nigerians better off if PDP comes back?

2 Likes

Re: Cct Trial : Cross Examination Have Vindicated Me :comrade Kamal by LFJ: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
When you fight corruption, corruption will definitely fight back. This is one of the shameless way through which corruption fight back. The agents of corruption are all over putting up disjointed argument as to reason why an alleged criminal should not be trials.
Why is it so difficult for Saraki to defend himself instead of looking for all sorts of technicalities to frustrate his trial?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Access Bank Headquarters, Arrests MD Herbert Wigwe / Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka Are cowards, 'swagger' Disappears When Needed Most / Abia: INEC Reacts To OGAH's Swearing in Delay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.