Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill (73367 Views)

Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos / House Help Sets Two Young Brothers On Fire As One Dies. Photos / Twin Brothers And A Man Clash In Kano (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by IamforGod: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by Damadios: 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
This Onuoha ehn...he is dead already! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by gajerian(m): 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
AlexCk:
I haf taya,
This sex shaaa, wetn e don cause people no b here o,
The annoying thing is, someone somewhere is being molest right now or worse.

Sometimes, i just wish i was superman to save all of em. But im no superman. #sighs
God dey
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by Pwhitelaw(m): 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ipob and sex Sha... grin
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
Elvis isn't dead o, he has ressurected.
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by prinsam30: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nayok:

You Igbos ba ? undecided

and what's that supposed to mean
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
ijustdey:

where is the girl before she was assaulted..... I guess she must have been the girlfriend to one of those guys for them to have demanded sex from her just like that.

now she has lost one of her bro to a blood sucking demon.
I pray the second bro get well soon
girls sha, she acept the drink offers probably eat pepper soup and suya now deny sex! Come put inocent twin brithers for trouble. God punish both Onuora and the girl sef
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by olimeh13(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ladies una don hear??
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
Pedagogue:
Too bad!

The MOD or whoever is in control of the FRONT PAGE needs to stop the newfound kindergarten headlines they give to threads...

Words like "...and this happened" , "...the man did this", "...then the actress did this" etc are very annoying.

Threads should be headlined in a professional way.

I concur. Very annoying.
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by Leeeekeeee: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
See what the st.upid gal brought upon the family..
If she had not gone to the hotel, the brother would be amongst the living....
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is what happens to you when your sister is a prostitute.
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by laviecontinue: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
I read this tread and this happen

Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by Firstlieutenant(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Terrible! People wey den don kill with bottle for this country too many. If FG go fit ban bottled drinks, make everything be can, maybe these kind stories go reduce.
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by cheestar85: 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
spiritual conji things
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by presentley: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Pedagogue:
Too bad!

The MOD or whoever is in control of the FRONT PAGE needs to stop the newfound kindergarten headlines they give to threads...

Words like "...and this happened" , "...the man did this", "...then the actress did this" etc are very annoying.

I thought I was the only one who think this is silly
Seun, please make amend
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by collitexnaira(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
I blame the stupid girl for the death of her brother. When she was going to the hotel to flex the guys money she didn't involve her brothers. she chopped isi ewu nd pepper soup finish nd refused to give the guy what he wanted (sex), the guy then assaulted her(probably slapped her) am sure she wasn't rape, she now hv the gut to call her brothers to fight on her behalf, is there a fight without bloodshed. Stupid girl
Girls if you know you can't meet a guys demand then don't chop his money. Not all guys re mugu
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
I know those twin brothers, and what happened is not totally true. The girl is their cousin not sister, and those men slapped her ass, while she was returning from an errand. That's what caused the fight that led to elvis' death....... Can't still believe it, what a bleeped up world.
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Friedweed:
I know those twin brothers, and what happened is not totally true. The girl is their cousin not sister, and those men slapped her ass, while she was returning from an errand. That's what caused the fight that led to elvis' death....... Can't still believe it, what a bleeped up world.
if those guys only slapped her ass den wat is d need of her goin to inform her brothers
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by Obason22(m): 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
I guest d lady have pushed her broda to d world and nw she got what she want, now tell me where was d lady b4 d assualt and how many times have she reported a case of those she like to her broda. Boiz make una work with head nah.
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by BarnixEnterpryz(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is sad. So she has lost a brother and another has been given life time marks to remember all because she refused sex. So is to blame now, the young girl who reported to her big brothers or the big brothers who went to fight for their sister.

RIP
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by glossy6(f): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Wetin she follow them go find for hotel? Girls beware of awuff because some guys don't give free buzz and food. There is no free lunch anywhere, even in Freetown
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by christconscious: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Pedagogue:
Too bad!

I tire...the caption is very poor compared to the content
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by lailo: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
Na by force
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by lightdotcom: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
dre11:

Man stabs twin brothers, one dies, other critically ill

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/04/21/man-stabs-twin-brothers-one-dies-other-critically-ill/

She should have just gone to the police instead of her twin brother
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by Amberon11: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
What is your problem? why must you look for a way to blame the girl. Did you see anything that suggested that the girl was dating one of them? When you were younger, did you not report other people to your older siblings?
ijustdey:

where is the girl before she was assaulted..... I guess she must have been the girlfriend to one of those guys for them to have demanded sex from her just like that.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by YelloweWest: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
ijustdey:

See your life . You must blame the girl by guessing

Even if she was dating the guy which the story makes no mention of by the way, does she not have the right to say no to him? Is that why he should assault her?
Did she do wrong by reporting to her elder brothers?
You are just senseless to say such.
The Alex is just a devil. And so are you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by ijustdey: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Amberon11:
What is your problem? why must you look for a way to blame the girl. Did you see anything that suggested that the girl was dating one of them? When you were younger, did you not report other people to your older siblings?

now ask your self.... what would have given the guy the confidence to walk up to the girl and tell her he wants to have sex with her if their wasn't any familiarity BTW them.....
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
Friedweed:
great dancers, I just heard that he's alive. pastor Chris prayed for him.
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by Damfostopper(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Misleading news on fp. Saying.... A Lady Refused To Have Sex With A Man In A Lagos Hotel, The Man Did This!! «...... Wereas when i click n open... I saw the title.... (Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically ill.... Confused mod n daft pipu everywhere
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill by africanjarule: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
There sister must be olosho girl how could she follow a man to an hotel after she don drink and chop she refused to have sex with the man wel rip for dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State / 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.