Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,790 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. (51702 Views)

Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide / Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by itstpia8: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by itstpia8: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by Akiika: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
These are the folks you fight and curse yourselves over. I have maintained that it is them against us, not us against us. These are lazy men that have been living off of our collective wealth since time immemorial. Wake up Nigerians! kiss
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by biz9ja(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
See Our Life. Later some mumu will start killing each other over this greedy fellows comment
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by mandax: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
They are mocking the snail of Ubima , Rotimi.

Is Rotimi's IQ not not equal to that of a snail?
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by shehuolayinka(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
And some gullible Nigerians will be fighting and insulting each over these people.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by Orikinla(m): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin The SAMSON of our present day politics grin grin

stupidity is when you want to kill yourself for APC and PDP but they meet every week at ASO ROCK to wine and dine undecided
. Only fools fight and kill themselves for the selfish ambitions of greedy politicians.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by Lionsclaw: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
RealYaks:
Gov. Wike of Rivers and Gov. Tambuwal of Sokoto during today's NEC meeting at the State House, Abuja.
With them are Gov. of Zamfara State and Minister of Solid Minerals' Fayemi...
I think Wike is making a joke and hailing Tambuwal on how pretty his new wife is. My gut tells me so
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by George2016(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
shugaboy6102:
After seeing this pictures of Ameachi and Tambuwal openly hugging and laffing and u still come here to show ur support for APC and PDP then you must be the biggest fool of the century.......its a shame we the youths from differnt political zones end up killing ourselves with hatred while these people kips milking us dry.The earlier we save our nation and realise that tribalism won't do us any good the better for us all

The picture is Nwike and Tambuwal and not Ameachi.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by henryhemon(m): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
JingoOAU:
All of them were friends in PDP before except Fayemi

Am sure Amaechi and Wike would have hugged wella in that meeting

Very sure.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by henryhemon(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
figment232:
They are mockng the Lizard of Ubima

Heidiots will always be heidiots. After seeing this pic you still spew rubbish,I sorry for your generation.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by vickodedon(m): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
shugaboy6102 [color=#000099:
[/color]post=44909359]After seeing this pictures of Ameachi and Tambuwal openly hugging and laffing and u still come here to show ur support for APC and PDP then you must be the biggest fool of the century.......its a shame we the youths from differnt political zones end up killing ourselves with hatred while these people kips milking us dry.The earlier we save our nation and realise that tribalism won't do us any good the better for us all
but bros which of the Ameachi u dey talk
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by Gajabanjago(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lesson Learnt
dnt kill urself on top pdp, apc poo.. ds men are best of friends and dey knw hw well to settle disputes and come together..
it is well
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by sirthisthickkal: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
excomarow:

Wike: were Fayose dey sef

Tambuwal :the ediiot is busy stalking buhari from one kountry to another thinking buhari knows he exist but unfortunately whenever buhari hears the name kwayose, do you know what comes to his mind?

Wike :what?

Tambuwal : his smallest cow.

Wike : so you mean buhari named a cow after fayose?

Tambuwal: yes.

Wike: buhahahahahaha wow! I never knew buhari had a great sense of humor.

Tambuwal : do you also know the name he gave to his Ugliest cow?

Wike : pls tell me, I am dying to know.

Tambuwal : wysome.

Wike : Bwhahahahaha... But wait! What did you call the name again?

Tambuwal :I said wysome.

Wike : is that not my name?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by Achorise: 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mrbigman1:
Them really they use our heads.

People go dey here dey insult dia papa cos of these sets?

I tire.

Tomorrow, dem go give dia children CBN work give una police work to protect dia children
Guy you said it all, But our voice must be heard, we shall make positive impacts not money.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by Bimpe29: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin The SAMSON of our present day politics grin grin
Na so.
Sooner we realize that, the better for us.

stupidity is when you want to kill yourself for APC and PDP but they meet every week at ASO ROCK to wine and dine undecided
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by shugaboy6102(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
vickodedon:
but bros which of the Ameachi u dey talk
wike jor
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by shugaboy6102(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
itstpia8:

Wike is the one in the picture.

Tambuwal is the governor whose (recently married) second wife always does photoshoots to post on the internet, right?
wike jor
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by shugaboy6102(m): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
AminuRano87:
Ameachi or Wike? THATS THE TRUTH
Na wike jor
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by mikolo80: 3:17am On Apr 22, 2016
Mrbigman1:
Them really they use our heads.

People go dey here dey insult dia papa cos of these sets?

I tire.

Tomorrow, dem go give dia children CBN work give una police work to protect dia children
na so e suppose be so that at the opportune moment we go strike dem first born simultaneously
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by Tokety7: 5:27am On Apr 22, 2016
Birniwa:

Eyyah, frustration + poverty can cause everything. Get well soon Nigga!

Foolish post. How does it negate the fact that the thug loves succking abokiis cocck?
[b][/b]
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by Boller: 7:23am On Apr 22, 2016
RIP for those who died during election. This guy's are into their own business and a full will be ready to die.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by asapjoey(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2016
Tokety7:
Thug wike succking abokiis cocck. Abokiis rock.
yu are simply a camel begging 4 water
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by Tokety7: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2016
asapjoey:
my popsy is simply a camel begging 4 water

Ok.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by datigbogirl: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
shugaboy6102:
After seeing this pictures of Ameachi and Tambuwal openly hugging and laffing and u still come here to show ur support for APC and PDP then you must be the biggest fool of the century.......its a shame we the youths from differnt political zones end up killing ourselves with hatred while these people kips milking us dry.The earlier we save our nation and realise that tribalism won't do us any good the better for us all

All of you guys shouting they're using our heads need to use your heads...because Hilary Clinton & Donald Trump are opponents doesn't mean they won't exchange pleasantries...it's called Maturity.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by alaskido(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
See these thieves dey laugh.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. by shugaboy6102(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
datigbogirl:

All of you guys shouting they're using our heads need to use your heads...because Hilary Clinton & Donald Trump are opponents doesn't mean they won't exchange pleasantries...it's called Maturity.
complements Ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30 Facts About Owners Of Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks In The Midst Of Poverty / Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) / Young Orji Kalu Complained About His Delayed Recognition In 1987 (Throwback Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.