Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) (42105 Views)

Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) / Hilarious Cartoon Of Buhari And Fayose. / Hilarious Cartoon From The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by kayojosephy(m): 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
I only pity the masses who tribalise everything while our leaders are United in eating the nation dry thereby denying the struggling masses of basic amenities...
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by elmisti(m): 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Issorite
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by agarawu23(m): 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
grin
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by akudire: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
We need Gods intervention in Nigeria
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Safemode(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
femiakinbully:
I'm sorry I mistakenly posted it in Crime Forum instead of Politics .... Then i thought again this a Crime to we Nigerians angry

lol
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by BarnixEnterpryz(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lol... Those guys will never return the cars so no need.
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by coalcoal1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
chai
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by OmaFresh(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
femiakinbully:
This why our #Legislooters will never talk ....
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
Bunch of irredeemable THIEVES!
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
marshalcarter:

Oya lead us to aso rock
Oya let's meet tomorrow after juma'at, freedom square. E be like say every popular uprising dey always start after juma'at, na that time ginger dey high grin
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by mightyhaze: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
shamsuRana:
creative.

Question: If every nation is in debt,where did all the money go? undecided
haha! Funny question

U fit owe pasn 50k,but u get car of 2m for garage,...and live for house worth ova 15m

U gat ma drift?

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by mranova(m): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
#scrap the senate, Save Nigeria trillions of naira.
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by itstpia8: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
but that is real life voodoo though.

C______ peeps e jo nah?
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Ramanto(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
Legislooters And Execubezzle... I Hate Them All. Useless Bunch Of Irresposible Hooligans
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by macaranta(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
Imagine...lol
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Babalegba(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
femiakinbully:
I'm sorry I mistakenly posted it in Crime Forum instead of Politics .... Then i thought again this a Crime to we Nigerians angry

You are right, it should be in the crime section
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Exchangezone: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
Bunch of Crooks!!!
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Ramanto(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
guttentag:
God will punish them one by one
Insha Allah
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by marshalcarter: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Oya let's meet tomorrow after juma'at, freedom square. E be like say every popular uprising dey always start after juma'at, na that time ginger dey high grin
undecided how many wraps you take b4 u reply me Dnt lie oo grin
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Mbediogu(m): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
From early childhood we are taught basic laws of etiquette. One of them - 'don't talk when you are eating'.
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by mykelly(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
Classic cartoon bro....message 100% understood
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Niyinficient(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Na d same SUVs go kill dem......e go choke dem for throat.......dem go perish if dem no begin do the reason why we send dem to ABUJA
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
marshalcarter:

undecided how many wraps you take b4 u reply me Dnt lie oo grin
Just 2wraps of moi moi, datsall! grin I don't know what iya ruka put inside ooo, i no go lie but I was tasting maggi cheesy
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by tatucci: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
shamsuRana:
creative.

Question: If every nation is in debt,where did all the money go? undecided

into the coffers of the 2% who really rule the world.
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Sijo01(f): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
Bloody criminals.
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Progressive01(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
SS, SE, SW, all the Norths, and Brooms and Humblerras ably represented. cool
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ramanto:

Insha Allah
@akudire @guttentag, not saying we shouldnt involve God but how typical of Nigerians to always resort to God for things he has empowered us to do.
Anyhow you look at it, God isn't gonna play politics for us.
Those who brought Islam to us are surely more religious but they handle cases themselves by pressurising corrupt officials to step down and be tried.
Those who brought Christianity to us do same too. Why is it Nigerians who run to God? And i dare say, God doesn't grant such requests because everyone of us is a thief. Whether na one naira or one million, or ideas or material things, we have all (and are still) stolen. In God's rationale, corruption is corruption, whether big or small.
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Ramanto(m): 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:

@akudire @guttentag, not saying we shouldnt involve God but how typical of Nigerians to always resort to God for things he has empowered us to do.
Anyhow you look at it, God isn't gonna play politics for us.
Those who brought Islam to us are surely more religious but they handle cases themselves by pressurising corrupt officials to step down and be tried.
Those who brought Christianity to us do same too. Why is it Nigerians who run to God? And i dare say, God doesn't grant such requests because everyone of us is a thief. Whether na one naira or one million, or ideas or material things, we have all (and are still) stolen. In God's rationale, corruption is corruption, whether big or small.
Curruplion ain't curruption, bro; it has degrees. will you liken d case of a studnt who is copying another student's work in an exam to a political office holder who withheld funds that otherwise would have been used to procure ammunitions to combat insurgents?
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
femiakinbully:
This why our #Legislooters will never talk ....
guy i swear if u were given a chance u will do the worst, leadership is not easy, so shut up
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ramanto:

Curruplion ain't curruption, bro; it has degrees. will you liken d case of a studnt who is copying another student's work in an exam to a political office holder who withheld funds that otherwise would have been used to procure ammunitions to combat insurgents?
Ironically, in the eyes of God they are all classed as "sin ". It's man who gave them grades to make dispensation of justice easier.
So since we consider the corruption of our senators as more outrageous, can we kindly do something about it instead of hiding helplessly by using the god shield
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by VickyRotex(f): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mbediogu:
From early childhood we are taught basic laws of etiquette. One of them - 'don't talk when you are eating'.

Hahahaha cheesy Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This True? / Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. / “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.